Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 64. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 03:38:07 AM
If your looking for Good altcoin, I suggest you to check PRiVCY. This was a new POW/POS revolutionary project that offers fast, secure and cheap transactions. This coin is integrated with TOR and has Stealth Addresses enabled to provide more privacy and security. PRiV has strong community. Everyone do their job to achieved its goal "To be the number 1 coin". You can check their ANN Thread If your interested.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4484885
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 20, 2018, 03:12:47 AM
I think you just read the traders speculation. and not really reading whitepaper coin. should be if you do not want to read because of wasting time. you can visit coinmarketcap. here are many coins that have the potential to grow .. you only need to see the volume and make sure in this forum. and you will find 100 coins that have a future.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 20, 2018, 02:34:03 AM
If you want a really cool profit then you need to buy it dead coins. Sooner or later, one of them will shoot and increase your capital by thousands of percent.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 02:15:55 AM
Уes and one of the best altcoins for me is the ethereum.
I'm willing to invest more in ethereum than any other coins. Hoping for a much better for my ethereum.
Activity: 166
June 20, 2018, 02:00:40 AM
In accordance with current affairs, these are ETH, Ripple, Neo, Waves and EOS. They have all necessary characteristics to being worth to buy.
Good choice but instead EOS I recommend buy TRX - in my opinion this coin has much more prospects.

Unfortunately, it is impossible to recommend one or another coin with 100% certainty. If you choose a coin or token for investing, you need to make a decision yourself.
litecoin is also one of the trustworthy coins, therefore I also take part to be able to invest on litecoin. many people give up investing in altcoin, but I still believe that atcoin has a good future
Activity: 84
June 20, 2018, 01:53:02 AM
I don't follow the altcoins much anymore. They attained their hour of fame, made a few people wealthy, made a lot of people poorer. People lost interest and those who got burned left the scene.

I rarely see an altcoin listed as a payment option. I do see bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 58
June 20, 2018, 01:49:21 AM
In accordance with current affairs, these are ETH, Ripple, Neo, Waves and EOS. They have all necessary characteristics to being worth to buy.
Good choice but instead EOS I recommend buy TRX - in my opinion this coin has much more prospects.

Unfortunately, it is impossible to recommend one or another coin with 100% certainty. If you choose a coin or token for investing, you need to make a decision yourself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 20, 2018, 01:45:24 AM
It is right that most of the altcoins are of significant value and are aimed at improving people's lives.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 01:42:38 AM
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 02:23:04 PM
Yes, Alt coin is always worth buying. But there are so many shit coins in the market but I would suggest you always do some research before buying any Altcoin. Always focus on top 20 coins. Or there are some good alt coin I can suggest you to look. Here is the list of some good Alt coins:- ETH, Dash, Etc
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
June 19, 2018, 02:17:31 PM
I think now is not such a bad time for buying altcoins. Prices are now quite low. Some altcoyins have good prospects for development. The main thing is to choose a good project.

Correct! These downturns in the whole cryptocurrency market, indicates that it's the perfect time to buy at the dips to secure your profit in the future. Whenever Bitcoin declines in value, the rest of the altcoins follow. The contrary happens if Bitcoin rises in value. Hence, it all means that altcoins are dependent on Bitcoin since it's the reserve cryptocurrency of any coin in existence.

While it's the perfect buying opportunity for altcoins these days, it's advised to proceed with caution since there have been many worthless coins which are simply forks or copies of another cryptocurrency with no real development or innovation. And others, have simply turned into a scam. This reminds me of Paycoin cryptocurrency which had a promised value of $20 per coin. While I didn't invest in it, a friend of mine did and he lost all his money when this coin was abandoned by its devs, which resulted in a massive price fall all the way to the bottom of the floor.

Despite all of this, I still think that there are great altcoins worth buying these days given their features, supportive community, and active development. I could name a few such as PIVX, Komodo, NEM, DASH, and STEEM. Honestly, Steem is one of the best investments you'll ever make in a lifetime, since it gives you a lot of opportunities to expand your capital. You can convert your STEEM into Steem Power and earn money as time passes by. Or you can also delegate your Steem Power for even greater returns, making Steem a very good altcoin to buy and hold these days. I've heard that you can also earn interest by holding Steem Dollars, but I'm not sure how it works. Smiley
Activity: 28
June 19, 2018, 10:13:09 AM
I would recommend to pay attention to Cryptics and their token QRP. It’s the world’s first self-learning platform which does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. They are going to combine four modules: forecasts, trading, investments and integration with the scientific society. I think the idea is great, the platform will be holistic, although it's hard to implement such ideas.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 05:59:49 AM
Altcoins will grow and fall because it's a market, you can not argue that only growth is possible. But still I'm sure that this coin will not die.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 05:54:43 AM
Yes, there are so many altcoin in cyrpto that are worth buying as long as you can make a good research about it and choose a very promising one that will yield profit by the time you decide to sell it. Some altcoin are good for hold on long term while some are good for hold on short term, make your research and decide on the best altcoin for you.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 05:46:33 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is ""this coin is dead"" or ""everything is a shit coin"". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

This is funny, but I use your topic that you have started, in order to get some news about new recently added coins and tokens worth buying, I just come here few times per week, and read some new information about Projects so thank you for starting this.
Activity: 94
June 19, 2018, 04:43:36 AM
I advise now to invest in EOS.  Very good project.  I think soon the price of this coin will grow at least 2 times.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
June 19, 2018, 03:31:20 AM
Look for good ICOs at www.iocguide.com the platform is very good, it will help you to make decisions. There is also interesting blog and comparing tool for trading platforms.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 02:46:23 AM
Altcoins are increasing day by day in the crypto market. There are too many tokens to reduce trust. We need to do good research for this. Project team, twitter, telegram comments. Investing in your trusted subcowe can bring good results.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 02:37:04 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Well they are so many projects our there and project that's about to start Ico. Not all coin are shit coin, you should research on spotcoin, the project ain't no " shit coin ". Brief information about Spotcoin, Spotcoin is developing a complete digital asset management toolkit. One intuitive interface that will provide access to digital asset markets, over-the-counter trading (OTC), mining and payments. Spotpay allows for fast, cheap, convenient retail transactions using digital assets.now the ICO will start anytime soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 02:22:00 AM
Actually it depends on the altcoin type, you have to study first the road map to determine its potential in the future.
Buying altcoins involves risk because we cannot determine whether it will succeed or will just become a shit coin but for me that is worth buying calculating the risk and rewards, more benefits if it succeed.
Yes, of course Altcoin is very important for your income. I think if you want to generate crypto currency at this time, you have to take risks. You may have seen coins growing despite the fall of the entire market, they are altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: