Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 74. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 04:28:13 AM
This is my top ten altcoins that are worth buying this year and some of the coins are undervalued
1.OmiseGo
2. NEO
3. Tron
4. Lisk
5. Stellar
6. BitShares (BTS)
7. Bytecoin (BCN)
8. Cardano (ADA)
9. Nxt
10.Stellar (XLM)

Activity: 700
Merit: 553
May 30, 2018, 04:18:38 AM
There are a lot of altcoins with which you can earn a better profit especially from those coins which are in their start stage and which will have better technology and expert developers and will have price in pennies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 04:16:48 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

I think it's better for you to do your own research on the coins you are going to buy. Indeed some coins are just a shitcoin, but some of them are coins that have the potential to develop. In my opinion, only 10 top coins that will continue to survive and worth to buying.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
May 30, 2018, 04:14:26 AM
Not all alt coins are worth to buy, there are some of the are really shit coins and worth less. Do not waste your time at that kind of coins and make sure that you buying a good coins.
Activity: 8
May 30, 2018, 04:08:36 AM
There are a lot of new or upcoming Masternode coins, which in our opinion are the best choice to invest in. Setting a masternode doesn't cost much and is a great way to earn passive income. If you manage to find the right coin and the price goest up you could me making a lot of money in no time. And if you don't want to run it anymore you can always sell your coins and you lose nothing out of it. Look up lists of Masternodes and look for coins with high 24h volume and affordable price. After that pick the one you have the most faith in (the fundamentals of the project, the team, the coin economy) and you should be ready. Best of luck to all !
Activity: 69
May 30, 2018, 04:01:49 AM
Ethereum is now a no-go solution. Except if you want to take the risk to ride the waves, this coin is definitly not suited for a long-term hold. However, there's still a chance for you to become rich with it, but you'll need to wait at least 4 months (an eternity in the crypto-currencies world) the time that it goes PoS.

For the crypto currency, you always need to ride the wave. ETH, BTC, BCH,there is no exception.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 01:20:35 AM
for us will support Ethereum, because ethereum as the highest coin and also famous, and also the journey still has a good future, so we believe in ethereum.
Activity: 1190
May 29, 2018, 10:48:01 PM
In buying altcoin the most important thing we must understand is the team and the roadmap, if we believe that the team is a very professional and roadmap is always right then no doubt to invest into altcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
May 29, 2018, 10:43:20 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
There's more. But you have to keep in mind, Before entering into an investment. Because of the time you spend on it but to invest in a project you have to trust it completely and you will not dump it when the price drops. Because cryptocurrency is not easy to get profit. And it's not quick and easier to get money. You need to be patient, trust and faith.
Activity: 161
May 29, 2018, 10:38:50 PM
I did research but I wanted to get information from other people and then made a decision. I guess I have a different understanding of what a forum is.

You will get useless answers is what I meant. Anyone holding a specific alt will say theirs is the best etc... If you read through and still can not decide just hold your BTC/fiat or whatever.
The appropriately purchased Altcoin is Ethereum. not only feasible, to buy Ethereum will potentially increase its profits and provide a gradual increase in prices. it's like we're holding Ethereum for a much bigger profit in the future. besides with the development of Ethereum which continues to increase is very potential for profit will be much higher.
Activity: 89
May 29, 2018, 10:29:22 PM
Ethereum is a hot coin at the moment. It has strong development. Monero is very good for privacy. It has great community.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 29, 2018, 10:26:35 PM
 For me buying altcoins is really worth it, because there are so many altcoins that has a great future like Bitcoin, and one of those altcoins that has a future and worth to buy is Ethereum, Ripple and Waves, I believe that its can really give us a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 24
May 29, 2018, 09:39:42 PM
I doubt its worth investing. the coin's price will soon drop once he loses the election which is possible. Clinton is wining the race really, If i am a supporter i would buy BLRY instead than Trump even when these two are both a joke.
Activity: 91
May 29, 2018, 12:12:21 PM
ETH is the best among altcoins but still before investing in any coins one should do the through research about the market trends at that time. As market trends keep on changing so it is always preferred to do research before investing in any coin
Activity: 126
May 29, 2018, 10:59:42 AM
There will be plenty of suggestions for you on some altcoin. But it is important that you learn it. Do not spend your money on clueless suggestions. Good luck
Activity: 115
May 29, 2018, 10:58:31 AM
Ethereum is now a no-go solution. Except if you want to take the risk to ride the waves, this coin is definitly not suited for a long-term hold. However, there's still a chance for you to become rich with it, but you'll need to wait at least 4 months (an eternity in the crypto-currencies world) the time that it goes PoS.
Activity: 77
May 29, 2018, 10:57:49 AM
in the following months i believe that DOG is going to be the most successful altcoin in the market, but i am a little disapointed with what has happened by yobit, listing it before release.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 10:55:57 AM
It seems that lately even a lot of good coins are dying or losing people's support. If you can not research and decide for yourself, you should not buy one of them. You will not get a good answer here Potcoin-Dashcoin may be a good coin for long-term investment.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 10:54:46 AM
Invest on ethereum now. If youre satisfied on its slow growth start investing on it. Many people are in these community supports Ethereum. They considered ETH as the second highest coin after bitcoin. So we are sure that many of us will start to invest on ETH so you should start now to have a upperhand compared to incoming investors.
Activity: 663
May 29, 2018, 10:54:34 AM
You should not ask too many people. Just ask who you really trust. It is best to learn about the coins you want to invest, do not listen to anyone. Self-study and self-assessment to draw experience

Good point there mate. But I think sometimes listening and having additional idea from other people especially those that you see to have good knowledge might help. Because it is best to collect ideas combined with your own research.
Pages:
Jump to: