Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 76. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 20, 2018, 09:08:20 AM
Actually I wouldn't recommend invest in any other altcoin, because most of them don't have any important thing to contribute
and they have only been developed as pump and dump schemes to speculate and raise money.
So it is enough with your current worth of BTC as a very profitable investment in the long run.
Some altcoins are worth buying for some are not. So as a buyer it's your responsibility to know the value, the potential, the background and the technology behind the coin that you're going to buy. Of course as a buyer we always looking forward for a good return of investments right so the profit that you may gain are depend upon how massive Research you've done for your choosen coin.
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 09:07:56 AM
ETH is the first priority coin I highly recommend, performance since last 2 years proves that ETH is the strongest bitcoin competitor and opportunity to replace bitcoin, besides ETH Ripple and Cardano are 2 coins that I rely on.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 20, 2018, 08:56:51 AM
Monero has prospects. Also ethereum is a very profitable long-term investment in the future of crypto-currency technologies
Recently delisting of Monero and other anonymous crypto-currencies began from Japanese exchanges. I think that this is a bad sign and it is very risky to invest in such an asset.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
May 20, 2018, 08:52:35 AM
There are lots of altcoins worth buying right now. It's hard for me to decide too!

Ethos, Quanstampt, SpectreCoin, Lamden, and many more. You have do your own research and pick it.
You are going to buy these coins with your money, so pick what's best for yourself.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 08:47:49 AM
Every day there are rubbish and bad coins. I think it's important that you learn how to tell them apart. If you are a beginner, ask yourself what a coin is worth. That's not appropriate
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
May 19, 2018, 05:16:03 PM
Yes there a lot of alt coins and if you search about them one by one then it could make you dizzy. So I would suggest some option and then find out your self about them. The coins are NPXS, NEO and RKT.

Oh, NPSX. This coin makes a tremendous leap in price. I'm very sorry I sold it. I think it has the potential to grow to $ 1. Maybe more.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
May 19, 2018, 03:08:37 PM
Yes, altcoins are really worth buying especially the coin you will be choosing is secured and will last long. I did not only invest in Bitcoin, I divided my investments and I am holding several altcoins as well. Of course, I chose wisely and did a research on it in order to avoid problem or loss in my investments. It is really worth buying if you have enought patience to hold your investments.

Me too. I'm trying to diversify as much as possible within various altcoins in the market. Some have proven to be quite a great buy, while others have been useless junk. Many altcoins which come up in crypto land, end up abandoned by their dev teams simply because they have switched to other projects. With Bitcoin, that's not the case since it has been alive and running since its inception in 2009. One good altcoin worth buying which resembles Bitcoin's model is Ethereum. Ever since Ethereum came alive in 2015, it has been improving in development and innovation every step of the way.

Given that it will implement further upgrades that would allow it to scale, I'd say that Ethereum is one of the best investments you'll ever make as it'll make you wealthy for years to come. I believe that ETH could rise from $1,000 USD and above once Casper becomes active on its mainnet. Therefore, ETH should be on top of your list of altcoins to buy. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 19, 2018, 11:36:29 AM
it's good to hold altcoin especially if it has a potential for a great deal of money to hold as well as altcoin has potential such as xrp beautiful altcoin and many of the altcoin holders
Activity: 112
May 19, 2018, 11:33:36 AM
Ethereum could be a good coin to buy. It is a coin as well as a trading platform. You can do smart contract there.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 19, 2018, 11:32:03 AM
Yes, altcoins are really worth buying especially the coin you will be choosing is secured and will last long. I did not only invest in Bitcoin, I divided my investments and I am holding several altcoins as well. Of course, I chose wisely and did a research on it in order to avoid problem or loss in my investments. It is really worth buying if you have enought patience to hold your investments.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 08:38:56 AM
the subcoins prices are immediately affected by the large dynamics of the crypto-currency exchange. The prices of subcoins are very low right now. I think it's a good time to invest
Activity: 364
May 19, 2018, 08:38:03 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
In my opinion, you need to choose yourself on these forums can advise anything, if you still can not choose the right coins yourself then you still need to learn a lot
Activity: 12
May 19, 2018, 08:34:02 AM
I really think LEDU is a coin worth buying. Its a new coin, but very promising, because its connected to LiveEdu platform that I believe in. You can check the platform and decide for yourself, but I recommend it.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Activity: 224
May 19, 2018, 06:27:46 AM
I always recommend the top 100 coins from the coin market cap website most of the coin are good and I am holding most of them in my portfolio and they are giving me good profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
May 19, 2018, 05:40:39 AM
Monero has prospects. Also ethereum is a very profitable long-term investment in the future of crypto-currency technologies
Activity: 114
May 19, 2018, 01:50:20 AM
Coins that have been in the market long enough. Note also the volume 24h and the market cap of a coin, the higher the better and worth to buy.
cmiiw
Activity: 66
May 19, 2018, 01:29:08 AM
Yes there a lot of alt coins and if you search about them one by one then it could make you dizzy. So I would suggest some option and then find out your self about them. The coins are NPXS, NEO and RKT.
Activity: 253
May 19, 2018, 01:19:33 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

if you will join altcoins best to choose is Ethereum . why ? as of my personal preferences it is much more good to invest on a more strong coin than any other altcoins. if you will go for altcoin maybe you need to set a limit where you have an opening point and an exit point so if anything happens you will not loose or any other plan b
Activity: 58
May 19, 2018, 01:18:10 AM
An altcoins with actual tech behind them rather than hype. Well Bitbay has just created  the first ever working decentralised market and is in the process of getting pegged to the dollar. Bitbays led dev is David Zimbeck - the guy who created 'Halo' and 'Night-trader' for Blackcoin. He's behind Bitbay and works on it full-time! We believe it will be added to Poloniex shortly we predict due to the magnitude of development work and they have asked for more information on the pegging.
Pages:
Jump to: