Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 78. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
May 16, 2018, 02:21:53 AM
ETH would be a solid investment at the current price since its involved in so many ICOS , basically for most ICO investements you need ethereum to invest in the presale or public sale.. ETH needs to work on some things but with a great founder and team i think they could do it and become $1000 + range again which would give almost a 2x at current price
May 16, 2018, 02:20:04 AM
i wonder if ALTS will take over BTC .... BTC has the name recongition and the public knows what Bitcoin is, if you ask a random person what other coins are in the top 10 they would have 0 clue wtf were talking about... Regardless alt coins still have the biggest gain potential for ROI , but bitcoin will typically be the safest/ slowest ROI
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
May 15, 2018, 07:00:12 PM
-IXC now has 128mb blocksize.Largest of all coins now.
-XBC has segwit/csv coming soon
-New lite client coming to NMC
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 06:20:08 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

My favorite blockchain project is BitClave. Why?  Nowadays everything we deal with is data. The data drive robotics and electronics, our laptops, servers and much more. A lot of things, actually! I know it’s hard to believe when you hear it for the first time, but the online ads market is worth more than $550b. And it’s also data! The big corporations like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and others collect our data and sell it to advertisers. We think we use the Internet for free, but it’s not like that! There’s nothing for free in this world. We pay for it when we buy products and services because businesses are forced to advertise their products. And they are forced to go to monopolists(Google, Facebook, etc.) So, BitClave is building a decentralized monetized search engine. They’ve already got a few projects working in test mode. Think of it yourself. We’ll own our data. And in case we want to reveal it we’ll get paid by businesses. It will be our money and not Google’s or Facebook’s. Our data will be stored on a blockchain, and we’re gonna have private keys to protect it. Think of it yourself. It's also good for businesses. For the first time in the history of advertising, they'll be able to control their expenses for marketing on the Internet. I guess this video explains their concept well. They also have a Telegram group. Bitclave (https://t.me/BitClaveCommunity)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOgmyEDsgw   Roll Eyes
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 06:17:17 PM
Yes there are a lot of coins that still remain worth to buy, we can see the top rank such like ethereum, litecoins, ripple and many more. They are worth to buy as long you buy when the price are cheap.
Activity: 78
May 15, 2018, 01:57:12 PM
There are lots of altcoins worth to invest.  For now, here's my list of altcoins:
1. Docademic ( MTC )
2. IOSToken
3. Ethereum
4. EOS
5. NEO

why Docademic was my number 1 ? kindly check it out for you to see, today, docademic increase(14.55%) compare to other coins.
Also, docademic start last May 08 from .017$ and now the price was .075$, it grows 5x. Smiley
Activity: 149
May 15, 2018, 01:50:13 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I go for coins that are working on some great projects. Secondly, I also see the progress the coins are making on their respective projects. I have XLM, TAU, XEM and XMR in my portfolio. I would recommend to invest in these coins.
Activity: 152
May 15, 2018, 01:29:44 PM
1)   ICX
2)   LTC
3)   PRG
4)   NEO

These alt coins are great and have more to look forward to in future. I suggest to invest in these alt coins.
May 15, 2018, 12:35:56 PM
BTW
Great choice in PKT .. good time to accumulate now with a cheap price
cloud system for video games could be HUGE for the future, basically like a netflix for video games, if this blows up itll be a BIG roi
definitely worth the investement imo after researching it
May 15, 2018, 12:35:39 PM
how do you think NEX will go? So many new exchanges coming to crypto but NEX has had some huge hype in the market... ICO is coming fairly soon and with the market looking bullish this summer, NEX could come out at a perfect time imo.. ICO price is $1 i could easily see this being a $10+ coin in the very near future
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
May 15, 2018, 08:15:47 AM
That's hard to answer. It seems that lately even a lot of good coins are dying or losing support. Everyone has a different idea of what makes a good investment. All I can say is do some research and invest in a coin where you see the potential, just remember because the feature-rich coin does not mean that it will work Personally I invest in NXT-Bitcoin and litecoin. In the long run.

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 08:03:49 AM
We gotta find something new, I mean something which is not already pumped to the moon. Most of the altcoins are already pumped like crazy. So it become harder to find a good investment address, unfortunately.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 07:57:57 AM
ontology is the best choice this year . you can study its historical price . its price was only 1.5 dollars , in March . it now exceeds 8 dollars . it grows 5 times in two months .
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
May 15, 2018, 03:45:46 AM
Of course, not only bitcoin is worth buying. It makes sense to buy altcoins. Because some can give big growth ahead. Especially if the project is worthwhile Undecided
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
May 15, 2018, 03:26:00 AM
Now it is worth buying coins after CONSENSUS 2018. Wait for positive news, partnerships. This in any case will cause rapid growth.
You are right. Some projects will make big announcements then.
If you know some news before it goes public, it would be much better.
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 01:58:46 AM
Now it is worth buying coins after CONSENSUS 2018. Wait for positive news, partnerships. This in any case will cause rapid growth.
May 15, 2018, 01:54:46 AM
also a coin im liking lately which is getting more hype is Devery , EVE coin is slowly building a name currently at .25-30 cents per coin, partnerships with JD.com a huge partnership in the game,  $15,425,644 USD  Market CAP , 62,918,410 EVE  circulating supply this coin could easily be a 10x+ gainer in the near future
May 15, 2018, 01:54:29 AM
best alt coin for a long term investment is NEO  imo
already a proven solid coin , but has big potential to grow , if Asia market blows up this coin could easily be a $500+ coin
the Chinese Ethereum could really be huge, already gaining big multipliers this year i could see this being a top 5 coin in the next 1-2 years
Activity: 22
May 14, 2018, 07:54:17 AM
I think altcoin is very worth buying ARK and Edg because I think these two coins will grow even better.
Activity: 246
May 13, 2018, 06:23:24 PM
I think it is good to research coins before invest. Reading white paper, Analysing Road map of the project, Analysing marketing campaign of the project and team of marketing department are you have to do before buy coin.
Pages:
Jump to: