Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 77. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 18, 2018, 09:40:07 PM
if you're looking an altcoin good to invest the one factor you must consider is  'good project must have good product' without it dont invest because you cant gain any profits.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 09:27:11 PM
I saw Dash and Eth had the potential and is I think worth buying. I bought some other altcoins to see if they are worth bought too. I just have to see if it pumps or not or else I won't get a profit from its worth when I bought it. But so far, those two altcoins are my bet to be worth as now.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 17, 2018, 05:24:31 PM
ICo's are the best and are guaranteed money. I put a little in each one and then sell them right away in the first pump. best ico's going on now in my opinion is IAME. go check and study it sometimes.

i do agree ICOS are the best for gaining bigger ROI, but theyre definitely not guaranteed mone especially in bear markets you can lose a ton of money even on good ICOS ..... a lot of ICOS lately are like half the price of the ICO price because of a bear market. But when the market is bullish and the project is good you can make 5-10x money fairly easily so you just have to research and do it at the right times
You can earn that profit mean someone lose that amount at the same time. There is no profit auto transfer to your balance without the loss of someone in the market. Do you think someday, you will become a loser to replace other losers in the market? Hehe, so, a small profit is enough for investment.
Activity: 56
May 17, 2018, 10:21:53 AM
eth is nonsense, i would never support it because of the moves that have been made with the hard fork, from now on i support only etc because it is the original currency
Activity: 31
May 17, 2018, 10:21:23 AM
How about BURST coin. Proof of capacity coin. Earth friendly and currently development is in full swing, could be worth $4 by end of year specially once Dymaxion is implemented
Activity: 104
May 17, 2018, 10:10:27 AM
Bitcoin is the most valuable coin. Of course, there are also many altcoin that have great potential. I think maybe AE, WAVES and XVG are likely to break out this year.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
May 17, 2018, 10:06:05 AM
Basically any altcoin which has a good development team, and a lot of supporters, would be worth buying and holding for the future. Personally, I buy the top 10 cryptocurrencies in small amounts each day to grow my stack of money in the future. Since, cryptocurrencies are only beginning to take traction, I believe that they could become much more valuable in the long term.

One of the altcoins that I have been watching closely is NEM. Most recently, they have announced that their "Catapult" scalability upgrade is in beta. Once that a stable release becomes live on the mainnet, then things will become pretty interesting for this coin. Such scalability upgrade, is similar to Bitcoin's Lightning Network in many ways. If successful, I think that NEM will experience a lot of demand by everyday people, making your rich in the future if you invest today. Grin
Activity: 144
May 16, 2018, 11:36:53 PM
Altcoin would extremely an incredible speculations particularly when we hit the correct coin and we could acquire beyond any doubt benefits with that and furthermore for long haul purposes. As we wore a similar mark of INCENT alt , I would trust that this coin have the potential and worth purchasing and a decent speculation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
May 16, 2018, 11:33:48 PM
what does everybody here think about GAS??? it is used to supply NEO icos and doesnt have a huge circulation so the price of GAS should get more expensive over time with there being less coins going around... common case of supply = demand... ive heard people say GAS could be a $100 coin eventually but now MCT airdropped and supposedly people thinking that could effect the price of GAS.. any thoughts?
Activity: 189
May 16, 2018, 04:14:01 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
MY opinion, these coins are better worth buying

ETH DASH IOTA NEM

I think  these coins are the future bright
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 03:54:11 PM
For me buying altcoins is really worth it, because there are so many altcoins that has a great future like Bitcoin, and one of those altcoins that has a future and worth to buy is Ethereum, Ripple and Waves, I believe that its can really give us a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 42
May 16, 2018, 02:10:17 PM
Numeraire (NMR) in bittrex exchange is very good for me i hope the price will recover again to where it was when the coin released 0.06 or more. Alternative coins are not predictable at all really don't know how to trade with 90 % win.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 16, 2018, 02:06:01 PM
Now it is worth buying coins after CONSENSUS 2018. Wait for positive news, partnerships. This in any case will cause rapid growth.
I do not see growth today. A lot of coins started to get cheaper and it frightens me. I hope that soon the growth will begin. But now I will refrain from buying coins.
That's the thing since everyone is waiting for growth, then it will not be. If everyone has the same thoughts, top players know this and they will act the exact opposite and punish everyone. So now you can sell all your cryptocurrency. And then buy even lower.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 02:03:34 PM
Now it is worth buying coins after CONSENSUS 2018. Wait for positive news, partnerships. This in any case will cause rapid growth.
I do not see growth today. A lot of coins started to get cheaper and it frightens me. I hope that soon the growth will begin. But now I will refrain from buying coins.
May 16, 2018, 02:02:51 PM
Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, NEM, IOTA, etc. There is a lot of room for growth. The proportion of these “cottage coins” in your digital asset portfolio Should be 30% to 40%. Their prospects may still be good, but they are more volatile than Bitcoin and Ethereum.

i also agree with DASH ,  a great privacy coin and the price is fairly low compared to ATH , it has a lot of potential to grow and be a top 5 coin in the market... Paypal is slowly going downhill due to such high fees and maybe DASH could become a new sort of privacy coin and paypal like from what ive read online in discord chats... used to like IOTA , not as much now but NANO hype is dying a bit
May 16, 2018, 02:01:17 PM
ICo's are the best and are guaranteed money. I put a little in each one and then sell them right away in the first pump. best ico's going on now in my opinion is IAME. go check and study it sometimes.

i do agree ICOS are the best for gaining bigger ROI, but theyre definitely not guaranteed mone especially in bear markets you can lose a ton of money even on good ICOS ..... a lot of ICOS lately are like half the price of the ICO price because of a bear market. But when the market is bullish and the project is good you can make 5-10x money fairly easily so you just have to research and do it at the right times
Activity: 132
May 16, 2018, 01:04:21 PM
Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, NEM, IOTA, etc. There is a lot of room for growth. The proportion of these “cottage coins” in your digital asset portfolio Should be 30% to 40%. Their prospects may still be good, but they are more volatile than Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 79
May 16, 2018, 01:02:05 PM
Watch ecchi, first full airdrop coin, with a total of 40 million coins and 39.8million in full airdroin only 0.2 mln for pos. No ICO, no game promises
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 02:31:30 AM
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 02:30:37 AM
I believe that smart contract based altcoins are the future as businesses and companies become interested into them.
Therefore, the best altcoins that you could buy right now would be ethereum, ethereum classic, Neo, Lisk, cardano,  expanse,  eoS, and Qtum.
Pages:
Jump to: