Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 79. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 06:21:20 PM
There are some altcoins worth buying but it is better for you to learn how to do it yourself because  you may end up hearing the advice f someone and when the advice turns out wrong you will try to blame that person instead of yourself.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 12:25:44 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
My opinion, these coins are the good buying worth (ETH, RIPPLE & WAVES) . cuz it is a strong community, platforms and it is the very established and cheap coins.
I think Ripple is the most appropriate coin for the consideration of a cheap price, I would rather buy a cheap coin because it has a chance to skyrocket more than a coin with a price above $ 100.
Activity: 54
May 13, 2018, 12:17:20 PM
Most people will say what they are invested in. Look to the most active communities. Those will be the ones to invest in.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
May 13, 2018, 12:15:14 PM
There are plenty of coins worth to buy, but you never know how what can happen to coin in the future. I will suggest you Phore coin, because Phore have real working platform market which connected whole world and best thing is that there is no fee for buying on it. So I believe that this coin have great future, that's why I holding it.
Activity: 185
May 13, 2018, 11:05:07 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
My opinion, these coins are the good buying worth (ETH, RIPPLE & WAVES) . cuz it is a strong community, platforms and it is the very established and cheap coins.
Activity: 54
May 13, 2018, 10:56:18 AM
For long term i think Ethereum is a good buy.Because it has a great community. Waves is another one.It is a platform like ETH.They have a decentralized exchange. Its community is growing day by day.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 10:55:15 AM
Well, thats really a tough thing to answer. Of course some altcoins are good. But most are not recommend to invest in. Do research on your own to find good investments.
I would recommend NEO, ADA and Ethereum.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 10:37:28 AM
Thanks for getting involved, there are really a good number of altcoins nowadays that has a potential in the future. I hope you guys will generate a good amount of investments during the ICO. I might consider putting some amount with your coins on ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
May 13, 2018, 10:35:14 AM
I think some of them are good enough for us to invest to make more money in the near future and we can buy in more things that we have expected. They are good so by in some.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 10:28:39 AM
I think  Ethereum and ADA worth to buy. They have very good technology ,they will prove great potential in the near future.
Activity: 495
May 13, 2018, 10:14:16 AM
As a long-term investment, I believe that EOS  has a bright future, and so far the number and support of coins are very good.
Activity: 210
May 13, 2018, 10:08:44 AM
Yes, Altcoins are worth in buying and holding, especially when you got a good coin that will assure you that you can have a good profit in it. But buy wisely because there are some altcoins that are scams. Better think before you invest.
Activity: 238
May 13, 2018, 10:05:55 AM
Yes you can buy a altcoin for the good and legit not shit coin because although the fake coins is spread and will not selling you can buy good coin for the future the amount and value of your coins is raise up too you do not expected.
Activity: 17
May 13, 2018, 09:58:35 AM
Rippling, litecoin, Dash, new money (NEM), IOTA currency, etc. There is a lot of room for growth. The proportion of these “cottage coins” in your digital asset portfolio Should be 30% to 40%. Their prospects may still be good, but they are more volatile than Bitcoin and Ethereum.
SIBCoin is basically Dash but better. Also its a new coin and it could go to the same level as Dash. If community grows
Activity: 27
May 13, 2018, 09:52:35 AM
There is one interesting coin that i stumbled upon few days ago. Small Russian coin called SIBCoin that made of transactions in the crypto market very fast, easy and reliable. Check it out!!
SIBCoin surprisingly have great community but not yet in Europe or North America only in Russia at the moment.
Activity: 539
May 12, 2018, 10:24:45 PM
That's right,Alt coins worth buying, But you have to buy coins with a good development team. They can find the success of the coin.
Activity: 331
StartFi
May 12, 2018, 07:11:15 PM
I know people dont believe me because im only a junior member, but DU0 Parallel Coin is going to explode this year, I will be coming back, to say I told you so Smiley
Thanks for your informations and i will notice about that but yes because of you're a junior member and you actually didn't contribute much to this moment due to the last posts so that mean your informations will be considered.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
May 12, 2018, 06:50:16 PM
As of now there's a lot of altcoin have potential to grow as I can see in the market most of good price is on altcoin s so I think is worth to buy altcoins now. Yeah there's a lot of shitcoin now but it's up to you what will you choose because for me I see altcoins have a  good investment.
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
May 12, 2018, 06:38:14 PM
I know people dont believe me because im only a junior member, but DU0 Parallel Coin is going to explode this year, I will be coming back, to say I told you so Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

its worth buying if you find potential
ethereum
litecoin
ripple
are worth buying
Pages:
Jump to: