Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 27. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
July 09, 2018, 10:12:40 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?
I may try to pick those new altcoins that raised a lot of money. I just try to repeat my history, I've bought so many iconomi when it was very cheap, and it's taken after half of the year and then it worth 10x from my investment.
I wanna say major coin couldn't always become your main investment to gain a lot of profit.

i wanna do the same what you did sir, hope i can choose the right token like iconomi path in a year. i always stay in the top 10 on coinmarketcap. this time i wanna look for those have a potential to create a rising line in the market. hoping i can ride.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 09:59:33 AM
First of all I believe in Ethereum. It is very first perspective altcoin on the market and I have successfully invested in it about 500$. For real-time I have benefit about 25%. And I have invested do in my national crypto. It is young but it grows up very fast.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
July 09, 2018, 06:24:11 AM
I think now no any altcoin that possible to give 100 times till end of this year because since market cap decrease the highest gainer for altcoin maximum about 15 to 20 times and only a few coin that possible make it. Some altcoin that given more than 10 times profit is Pundi X, CNN, ONT and can be in next 1 or 2 year these altcoin possible to give 100 times return.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 06:22:11 AM
Yes if I look now from the market now that the ERC20 coin has great potential, but there are some coins that also have good opportunities including Cardano and Ripple Ada coins. I also have another altcoin but they have no value yet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 06:12:45 AM
If you decide to invest altcoin in such a long time you should choose a coin top 10 on CMC, maybe they will be safer for you than you hold the other coin.
Activity: 54
July 09, 2018, 05:52:10 AM
I wish I could have anticipated that, surely all the financial stuff is invested in it, but the crypto money world has reached such a big point that it is hard to predict tomorrow. But I think that this turbulent time will someday become stable.
Activity: 96
July 09, 2018, 05:47:08 AM
On such a term, I would advise investing in ETH.  I think by the end of next year ETH will grow very much in price.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 05:17:08 AM
Altcoin investment for 1 year is not a bad idea. This is a common length of time to decide for a certain coin if it would survived in the market. I think it would be better to target time like that compared to 5-10 years.
July 08, 2018, 08:41:02 AM
I would like to say if necessary look at the whole tendency to encrypt the world. If we keep maintaining such a downward trend, it is very difficult to find 100X coins. The new one is at the ICO stage, presale. The direction of a coin that I believe is a coin exchange.
Activity: 91
July 07, 2018, 11:30:02 PM
The best and the safest investment is buying coins from top -10 ,each coin from that group will be growing during one year. We are at the bottom now and the new bull-run has already slowly started.
Activity: 122
July 07, 2018, 12:50:19 PM
On such a term you can try to invest in BTC, ETH, NEO or EOS.  But it's better to invest in a few coins.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 07, 2018, 12:31:56 PM
This is too long a period for investment. The cryptocurrency market is a very young market. It is impossible to predict with confidence what will happen in three months, and even more so to say what will happen in a year.
The period of investment is not too long if you are investing your money in something like ethereum or one of the most powerful altcoins but if you are holding a coin no one knows there is a high chance that coin goes to zero in the short and long term, this is why people need to be more specific about their strategies since the term altcoins is a mixed bag, there are some really good projects but there are many projects not worth your money.
Activity: 168
July 07, 2018, 12:05:19 PM
I think now it is best to invest in such a term in EOS.  This is a very good investment coin, especially now, when the price is low.
July 07, 2018, 04:49:17 AM
This is too long a period for investment. The cryptocurrency market is a very young market. It is impossible to predict with confidence what will happen in three months, and even more so to say what will happen in a year.
Activity: 364
July 07, 2018, 12:32:25 AM
sounds interesting, im not yet do this i quite like trading and not investment. because for me everyday profit will help me alot especially in our daily living. but anyway thanks for the information i try this, id rather choose maybe XRB.
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 10:03:50 AM
I think that it was long term, good and popular coin are needed rhan just invest in new altcoin or ICO. But i also think that for 1 year is too fasrt for holding your coin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 06, 2018, 10:01:33 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Definitely not that shitcoins ofcourse

Try to make research on your own prospective coins but make sure not that set of shitcoins dude becaue eve if we wait for ten years that wont make any good movement unless some damn whales bet on that to pump and then dump to make quick profits
Activity: 308
July 06, 2018, 09:57:20 AM
every coin I think has the same potential to be developed, whether it is NEM or something else. but I think it's very good for the current investment that is Bitcoin and ethereum, or altcoin that has appeared in the year 2017 ago.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 09:46:49 AM

x100 is very unlikely when the world economy is in a severe recession. I think we should invest in some altcoin in the top 30 and only expect it to increase 200% after a year.
I suggest you invest in NEO. It is a very potential altcoin and is highly appreciated by professionals. In 2019 and 2020, prices will rise sharply.
Activity: 588
July 06, 2018, 09:45:02 AM
This is not a very liquid idea to talk about investing for 1 year. This is a very big risk, because a lot can happen in a year. It seems to me that such actions can be very sad for your deposit.
Pages:
Jump to: