Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 26. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 02:07:25 AM
Invest in trusted projects .i.e. invest in those projects which have strong concept which will have a chance to grow in future when bull run is about to begin.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 02:03:16 AM
Personally, I will go for the neo coins like ont .
Wanchain coin , Ncash, Zil are all good coins with great potential to do wonders when you hold for a year.
I'm not your financial adviser.
Activity: 417
July 12, 2018, 01:58:05 AM
I do not think that all of the altcoins that you have mentioned are strong and investment worthy. I also do not think that cryptocurrency will give people more profit overnight. It is becoming stable and strong due to regulations. Ethereum is good investment.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 10:47:58 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?
I will pick these coins. These coins has grown the price very fast and at this moment it's the transaction fees very low.

EOS
XRP
NEM
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 09:13:02 AM
If you are looking for altcoins that will give you that much profit but still do not want to put it in a project that you are not sure will be here in a couple of years then you should focus your sights on the top ten altcoins in the market. Those are the most likely to grow with the most potential. Coins like ETH, ADA, monero and litecoin are the top picks for me.
Activity: 103
July 10, 2018, 11:19:39 AM
There are a lot of good coins to invest in such a term.  You can invest in several coins from the top 10.
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 07:27:12 AM
If you but alts from different blockchain projects it'll be not bad. I think that such projects have a quite good perspective. And all of these projects have roadmap when we can see progress.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 12:12:20 PM
There are a lot of good coins to invest in such a term.  You can invest in several coins from the top 10.
Since the prices of these alternative digital currencies are still way below their actual values, investing in them now is undoubtedly the smartest decision one can ever make.Litecoin has proven to exhibit a handful of useful features that make it a more efficient digital currency of his competitors
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 11:59:07 AM
Of course you shold buy alts. My favourite coin is axpire. They have in advisers Rodger Ver. And the price for it isn't so big. I hold a big amount of axp. Their token is unique, It solves many problems. I think it will give me hundreds per cent. But if you want to name 5 coins, Ok!
1)axp
2)elf
3)eos
4)xrp
5)mtl
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
July 10, 2018, 11:37:55 AM
If you are looking for an investment you will hodl for one year, then you need to look at how industry disrupting their tech is.
Is it a project that actually solves a real world issue and how well does it address it?

You also need to look at their track record in terms of reaching development milestones, marketing and brand awareness, and value.

You can have a company that has amazing tech but they go nowhere because they don't do anything on the business side of things.
And, of course, you can have a company that only has hype and speculation and will fizzle out because it is not backed up by something real.

Another thing to consider, is hodling even the best way to go anymore?
the market has changed substantially from teh past.
A couple months of corrections and crashes could be seen as a temporary trend but we are 7 months in, this means it is more than just temporary.
I would really adjust my trading strategies based off of the reality of the market.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 10, 2018, 11:32:42 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

As for my opinion, the above mentioned alts are good and have potentials but I'm not sure about 100x profits in a year. Personally, I'd go for nem and dgb because I think they can have good value come 2019. And also, I have ETN and I might hold it for 5 years hopefully I can do it because it's been predicted to have a really good future and that it is expected to have better news in 5 years time. I also like to add to this list Tpay and Crpt. I'm still looking for other alts that are for long term investment.
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 11:47:24 PM
For long term investment in altcoin, then I suggest you choose a trusted altcoin. Just select the altcoin really have a great future. And great was the obvious Ethereum, Dash, Neo, or EOS.
Activity: 26
July 09, 2018, 11:32:23 PM
Without being able to do anything for a year the only coin that I would feel remotely safe holding is Ethereum. If you want more gains NEO, XRB or VEN would be good but things move fast in crypto and a lot can change in a year
Activity: 93
July 09, 2018, 11:30:10 PM
If you but alts from different blockchain projects it'll be not bad. I think that such projects have a quite good perspective. And all of these projects have roadmap when we can see progress.
Activity: 162
July 09, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

I will recommend you to invest in the WAVES, NEM, IOTA. I think this is the most popular and the cheapest coins at this moment. I hope its price will be pumped & dump in the future.
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 01:03:03 PM
It seems to me the best option is to invest in ETH for such a term.  Or you can invest in BTC.
Activity: 168
July 09, 2018, 01:00:29 PM

MY plan to invest in the DEX and RIPPLE. These coins are the very potential and the cheap. I believe its price will be very huge at this end of the year.
Activity: 119
July 09, 2018, 11:10:04 AM
I advise you to invest in NEO and hold coins until the end of next year.  By this time, the price of NEO should grow significantly.
Activity: 171
July 09, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

I plan to invest in EOS because this coin has a good potential.  And maybe in the future this coin will be very popular.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 10:19:14 AM

I prefer others like STQ, TEN, and some other small coins, sorry small at this time does not mean small forever, like a plant kecip will grow big if we fertilize well.
Pages:
Jump to: