Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 25. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 14, 2018, 04:37:34 AM
What will the great and most high escalated among others will not know for sure. However, when the rise in crypto arrives will many coins that will begin to soar and certainly with different values. If looking for a sure and good result then just select the crypto has the best position and already has a nice development until now. that highlights serious I think is the ripple, with what was already a natural ripple up to this point I think the development value of the ripple that will best than the other later.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 04:30:19 AM
The high return on investment is to do ICO. The cost price of the general ICO is very low. There is a double profit on the market. Of course, the broken ICO is not excluded. But it is very difficult to win 100 times profit in the two tier market.

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 04:25:51 AM
Too long. It seems to me that investments in AltCoin should be a maximum for a couple of months, then they can already be strongly deflated and disappear from all exchanges
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
July 14, 2018, 04:07:35 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?
The altcoins which prefered to have an investment for 1 year are follows
Datarius
Nucleus Vision
Cappacity
Debitum
Green Energy
Activity: 700
July 14, 2018, 04:15:21 AM
I am prefer WAVES and NEO. Beside that, EOS is good option to hold for long term and i am believe it will give us x10 profits. NEO and waves is promising coin in market and the price right now is very cheap
Activity: 336
July 14, 2018, 04:03:30 AM
Among the coins you mentioned, I think NEM has great potential and can skyrocket due to various factors such as a reliable team, a large community, etc. So we can not really produce It's better if you invest in a new altcoin now I'm sure that not only x100 will you generate. but keep doing research before investing so you do not regret it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 03:53:07 AM
To get a good profit in a year, I advise you to invest in new promising coins.  Or you can try investing in ICO to get more coins.
Activity: 231
July 13, 2018, 07:24:21 AM
why do you just want an investment within a year? I think it's too short to invest because the coin prices in crypto are always a little slow to improve, and I think it's going to be hard to earn 100x in a year.
for now I only dare to invest in ethereum, because I am including people who are afraid to start investing in new coins.
Activity: 294
July 12, 2018, 11:16:13 PM
Each altcoin has varying speed in developing its value. It is difficult to predict the market this year because from the beginning of 2018 until now the market development continues to decline. I am not sure to be able to get the most profit this year. Like an ETH that I have believed, if it can increase in value, it may still not be able to increase maximally.
Activity: 117
July 12, 2018, 10:26:38 PM
All tokens that have a platform or a growing company certainly have the potential to rise several times the starting price of listing in the market, and for now many also have prices below ICO when tokens are included in the market so I think all tokens that own the company and a strong community will definitely have the potential to experience an increase in the 1 year period and many tokens that prove it.
Due to the market is unpredictable so I don't think altcoin is much stronger in 1 year but we're hoping that it more likely om bitcoin exploding since 2017 .But if the market stay at lower rate so it is much better to hodl more than 1 year because it tooks a lot of time to be more on growth.
Yes, through observation, we can see that there are almost no coins in the market for X100 a year. So it can't be the goal.
Activity: 132
July 12, 2018, 05:49:24 PM
For one year, the best thing that you can do is just to invest on solid coins, like Neo, Ethereum or Cardano, all those are going to be going up during the next few months/years because they have solid ideas and there is no way to see them crashing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 12, 2018, 05:33:49 PM
All tokens that have a platform or a growing company certainly have the potential to rise several times the starting price of listing in the market, and for now many also have prices below ICO when tokens are included in the market so I think all tokens that own the company and a strong community will definitely have the potential to experience an increase in the 1 year period and many tokens that prove it.
Due to the market is unpredictable so I don't think altcoin is much stronger in 1 year but we're hoping that it more likely om bitcoin exploding since 2017 .But if the market stay at lower rate so it is much better to hodl more than 1 year because it tooks a lot of time to be more on growth.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 12, 2018, 05:28:21 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 05:24:25 PM
Well, Yes, you can for 1 year, you can later, you can earlier, it all depends on the market,as the market and Whales will say so,as after a rapid growth will be a correction, so it will be necessary to sell on the rsot love
Activity: 196
July 12, 2018, 05:19:33 PM
I would advise you to choose a pair of coins from ETH, NEO, EOS and BTC.  It seems to me that in the coming year the price of these coins will grow significantly.
Activity: 172
July 12, 2018, 01:04:14 PM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

I will pick these coins. These coins has grown the price very fast and at this moment it's the transaction fees very low.

EOS
XRP
NEM
Of these coins, I would only invest in EOS.  I do not trust other coins and it seems to me only EOS has good potential.
Activity: 162
July 12, 2018, 02:27:07 AM
When we choose to invest in the altcoin for the long term. So my advice, choose the altcoin really been proven able to survive and has potential. Don't just pick the altcoin based on price alone. But it should also be considered in terms of the other. Including analyzed also roughly able to last a long time or not.
Activity: 90
July 11, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

I think in the future if everything goes well, then EOS can grow very much in price.  It's really a good coin.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
July 12, 2018, 02:21:09 AM
You can invest in dividend tokens which can give you monthly income and at the same time taking profits if value of that tokens rise up to 100x one of the perfect token I see is the Minexcoin last year this coin reached its ATH at almost $70 you can park minexcoin into minexbank for you to earn interest daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 02:10:48 AM

I dont have any idea about above mentioned coins however i can suggest some strong coins like ETH,NEO,ADA,EOS,MIOT,LCT.Really very good coins for investment perspective.You can hold these coins for long term and sell when prices are high.
Pages:
Jump to: