Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit - page 12. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 10:28:45 AM
The only ones which are gonna increase fastly during the next few months are those which have a real product and a good team, otherwise, they are gonna be stucked on the bottom forever.
Altcoins are not increasing fastly during those times
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 10:19:26 AM
yes, you will have a lot of income if you invest in altcoin because it's fast enough to get it especially in ETH.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
April 29, 2018, 10:15:07 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA

It seems that the biggest gains from these 2 from the date of your post is ADA.

Right now I am still supporter of NEO and think we will see about 200$ this year for this coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 29, 2018, 10:06:45 AM
dont sell eth right now i think because the price is very drop, if you want fast profit sell another altcoin, eth need time to rise and i'm sure someday eth price will rise again it just need time
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 29, 2018, 09:52:57 AM
Not entirely accurate, altcoin depending on the type, many altcoin only plummeted not able to grow. But some altcoins have very fast growth rates. So depending on the coin you are holding.
Activity: 336
April 29, 2018, 09:29:59 AM
Actually the company who offers alternative coins are not fast income but a small income,
because they are not eligible to provide a huge amount of income in just a short period of time. Bitcoin is the only company who did that thing because they are the best company and supported by the mass.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 02:35:07 PM
I think it best if you can also try investing in some coins that are below a $ each as this will afford you to get much  with the amount you are planning to invest with. However, you must be careful to invest in those ones such as Matrix, storm, Xrp and some others with promising future.
Activity: 110
April 27, 2018, 11:43:18 AM
No one knows what will happen tomorrow. I prefer to diversify risks. Therefore, I would invest in everything, because it is really a coins with good potential.
Activity: 252
April 27, 2018, 11:42:04 AM
With altcoin investment it's a smart decision to make big and fast profits.
Specifically bitcoin, the value of bitcoin selling price is down. Golden opportunity to start investing. Bitcoin movement is very fast, making it easier for you to make a profit.
Activity: 378
April 27, 2018, 11:36:29 AM
ETH, NEO and ADA are is good altcoin for investment. It's has a good marketcap in crypto. ETH now price is $673, NEO price is $75.62 and ADA price is 0.299331. All price is stable for cypto market.
Activity: 238
April 27, 2018, 11:32:24 AM
ETH does include good coins to invest. but I think if we want to get a quick profit for now bitcoin is a wise choice because bitcoin prices are now down and bitcoin price changes so fast that we can get a quick profit when buying bitcoin now.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 11:30:59 AM
 I think ETH is enough to invest for short time or  long time. If you want to get a quick profit, the most important thing is that you have to know which coin really can make money for you.
Activity: 364
April 27, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
Observe the market movement and do the research on those coins. You can't get the right information by just asking or create a topic about profits on a particular coins. Decide at your own risk.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
April 27, 2018, 11:25:07 AM
Yeah i agree with the statement or the title of this thread. Definitely altcoin is one way to get fast profit without depending on the giants crypto volatility. In joining an ICO which you will get directly 35 percent discounts or sometimes it could be more than that since some of the ICO are offereing 50 percent discounts and those are considered already as a profit. And getting profit will not end on that part because after putting the ICO tokens on the exchange list those token value will grow just like what happen to the leading crypto in the market. So all this things are possible if you will just truly believe in it to happen and definitely it will happen. Just try to find a good ICO if you wish to try BUBBLETONE ICO surely you will be successful on this one.
Activity: 116
April 27, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
I would say ETH would do great. It is still the best platform. I would suggest TAU, LISK and XRP. These alt coins can deliver in 2018 and moving into 2019. So I suggest to buy them now.
Activity: 308
April 27, 2018, 11:09:09 AM
The fastest profit is brought only by young altcoyins who have never punped. All that you have named is already proven coins which, although growing, do not bring huge profits to their holders.
Activity: 133
April 27, 2018, 10:36:08 AM
beside of bitcoin i think ethereum, litecoin and ada are altcoin which is fast for profit because most of the investor chose to invest with these three altcoins and also because of its potential.
Activity: 142
April 27, 2018, 10:34:29 AM
NEO and ADA, 50/50, I think that better way for fast profit (from yours coins, ofc). ETH will go up, but slowly then neo and cardano.
Activity: 128
April 27, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
I would definitely go for ETH out of these, and suggest other altcoins like PRG, XRP and RDD so that profits are higher. Many coins use ethereum platform so ETH is still worth investing in. And the other coins have great prospects as well. Do check them out.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 06:56:06 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
I think the three coins will make good profit. But maybe you must not get into rush. The more you are in a hurry the more risk you will be taking. So it is up to you if you are stronger enough to take higher risk.
Pages:
Jump to: