Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit - page 14. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
April 26, 2018, 09:47:08 AM
Talking about altcoin for fast profit will always lead me thinking about the top 10 alts on the list. That's headed by Ethereum and followed by bitcoin cash, litecoin, iota, neo, and monero. If you have them in your crypto portfolio, that's surely a gold mine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
April 26, 2018, 09:09:49 AM
So you would keep it till it goes higher?

Was thinking of buying all of it in TRX and sell it once it goes +2c or higher
i do think trx would be good coin for fast profit. But i doubt tron will be good investment for long term. The price is increasing cause they will leave ethereum network and have their own blockchain. Its good to try to invest in trx. Hope you good luck.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 09:04:30 AM
you get a high profit choose you to invest in ETH right now because the price of eth now are going down and i will recommended you to invest in eth because if You should invest in more ETH right now, the price already reach $385 right now, it's about half of the price last month, so i think it will comeback stronger and higher soon, ETH is still the best choice for a long-term investment in my opinion.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
April 26, 2018, 09:01:08 AM
I think that can make a quick profit stay ethereum and neo, I also invest in the two altcoins, if neo see, the price is rising following bitcoin price increase, and ethereum no doubt, ever reach more than $ 1500, if ADA I don't know, because I don't follow the development of altcoin. but better investment in etherum and neo only I think.
Activity: 420
April 26, 2018, 08:50:54 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
If i was in your place my choice would be holding ETH as long term investment because the prices are going to pump soon as it is heading towards $1000 soon due to its base for most of the ICO.But if you are need of faster profit in short run then nothing is better then NEO in this volatile market and soon prices will surge as there are many speculations regarding this.So choose this alt and you can get early profits.
Activity: 108
April 26, 2018, 08:46:50 AM
Hold more altcoins especially ethereum because ethereum has high value than other altcoins and you can make higher profit by using ethereum.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 08:44:07 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
You will invest your 3ETH into ETH? What does it mean? Did you read at least what you wrote?
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 26, 2018, 08:43:55 AM
I still have nothing to call. I just think that you need to choose projects that you consider popular, but also it is worth very carefully studying completely new projects that have not yet started the ICO process, so be on the alert.
I think investing in an ICO project may be very profitable if the project is not a scam. could be the capital that we invest on the project can be back to 2 to 3 times its. and keep searching for information so as not to misinvest
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
April 26, 2018, 08:42:31 AM
Investing on the altcoins are good idea for quick profits but ICO is another great option which is super short you can make money under than three months.But we need to find a good project to have profits because now a days lot of ICOs are turning into scams.
Activity: 252
April 26, 2018, 08:37:32 AM
i think you shoul hold eth,now altcoin is caculator follow eth,eth is use more popular,eth is safer than altcoin,eth you can receive lower profit but it is safe,when we safe we have money and we can invest again
Activity: 252
April 26, 2018, 08:36:00 AM
Of course I recommend ETH, but don't expect a huge profit if short term investment or in quick time only. Altcoin this one has great potential in the long term to generate great benefits.
Activity: 98
April 26, 2018, 08:31:39 AM
ADA seems to be nice I think and it is future of smartcontracts, since it is wtitten on a much more and secure Haskell Programming language, instead of java, c, solidity, etc..... Also they have three dedicated teams for managing different things. I think ADA is okay
Activity: 266
April 26, 2018, 08:22:34 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA

If someone knew for sure where to invest for a quick professor, I think he would not be here. The higher the profit, the more risks, bear this in mind. I think, of these coins, Etherium is the safest choice
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 08:09:35 AM
NEO has more return potential as its still at a small market cap compared to that of ETH. But I think ETH is a much safer bet as it has so many development updates lined up and the next two years r going to be of ETH. Don't invest with the mentality of fast profit cause if the markets don't pump than u might end up frustrated and sell ur coins.
Activity: 99
April 26, 2018, 08:08:33 AM
I vote for ETH which is among the most popular names in the world of cryptocurrencies. With a market cap which comes in second only to BTC, ETH offers a promising technology with a long term vision. As nearly weeks it looks like Ethereum is leading the recovery as the currency is eyeing at a new all-time high.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
April 26, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
If you only have 3 ETH, and you doubt its future, you can invest some of the amount in other coins or invest in ICO. But personally, I do not sell my ETH because I might need money, and I can withdraw them at any time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 08:06:55 AM
I still have nothing to call. I just think that you need to choose projects that you consider popular, but also it is worth very carefully studying completely new projects that have not yet started the ICO process, so be on the alert.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 08:03:39 AM
Altcoins are very good and profitable investment eth cant give you much, am not sure with ada also but you go go 100% with neo it has much more to grow in future.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 08:02:15 AM
Theirs a great altcoin which can give you fast profit named (thug coin) it is a coin which is on its initial stage of just hitting exchanges and can grow much in future,this is not the end they have several airdrops each week and bounty program running on they are distributing 85% of their total supply of 14000000000 thug coin to us and rest 15% to their community members and they also have more than 77k strong members of their project so if you are looking for quick profit in crypto then you should must take a try to it.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
April 26, 2018, 08:01:52 AM
Yes, you have very well picked up their altkoins, I also want to insert it, but I'm only in ether, but your strategy is very good!
Pages:
Jump to: