Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit - page 13. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 107
April 27, 2018, 03:40:43 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
These coins have already risen in price and should not expect further growth from them. This year I expect the greatest growth from EOS and Arcblock (ABT) that will be able to compete with Ethereum.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 03:32:23 AM
I think that it's not worth chasing a quick profit! The faster the growth, the greater the risk, so think carefully before investing in similar coins!
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 03:00:13 AM
There are many interesting alternative coins on market now can make your fast profit. Try to pay attention on eos, ico, bnb and neo      
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 03:07:03 PM
There are many interesting projects going on. I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. SciDex creating a new marketspace for data exchange which will be a great breakthrough in science. You will try this one.

www.scidex.co
Activity: 129
April 26, 2018, 01:41:46 PM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
MY opinion NEO is better after ETH because it increases the value in these past few years. I think this coin will be up to the moon. its price very huge in future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 01:32:54 PM

ETH
NEO
ADA
If you have ethereum why would you trade it with ethereum? i would go with neo over ada because i do believed how much undervalued neo coin as of the moment! few years from now ethereum's platform are going to be replace by some new platforms which might be a good chance for neo to get its break as ethereum is getting more prone to hackers.
Activity: 166
April 26, 2018, 01:32:04 PM
among the options I prefer etherium, why so? etherium is already known and made more or less the goal of many people, to be able to bring in profits quickly, etherium tend to be more shows good progress overall, indeed I do not know correct for other options, but for my current etherium is indeed more precise.
Activity: 532
April 26, 2018, 01:18:00 PM
I think that the Ethereum is the most profitable coin now. And do not invest in other coins, do not waste your money...
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

ETH
NEO
ADA

Litecoin uses the Scrypt algorithm, as well as the PoW protocol for production. The total number of units in circulation is limited to 84,000,000 lightcoins. In comparison with bitcoin, lightcoin has a higher transaction speed. The litecoin network is capable of handling large amounts of transactions than bitcoin. Blocks are created more often than bitcoin.
Activity: 107
April 26, 2018, 11:47:43 AM
I think that the decision of investment is on you, because everyone have their own favor that really diffcult to change, especially about money! However if I were you I would take some ETH for long time.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 11:41:12 AM
yes, it's really quick to get the altcoin better if ETH you altcoin invested here is just quick and too big.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 11:21:55 AM
yes, it's really quick to earn money altcoin especially if you're investing in here just a moment and you'll get it right here.
Activity: 244
April 26, 2018, 10:52:58 AM
I think the ethereum is not about the fast profit, of course you can do + 30% and sell but if you will reinvest, then after 1-2 years you can do + 1000% at least  Smiley
Activity: 125
April 26, 2018, 10:50:52 AM
I would say if Ethereum coins have the only profit altcoin available on the market because coins really show potential in recent months. Altcoin can be a quick advantage because many people use altcoin to invest in bitcoin for a long time because bitcoin is very promising. Altcoin can be called fast profit, especially at times like this for altcoin prices down a lot of people are buying altcoin for the future.
Activity: 266
April 26, 2018, 10:42:40 AM
Right Now eth is the best position for qucik profit . if you look at the last 15 days eth price then u will be clear how many % price eth will recover thats why i chose eth.
Activity: 144
April 26, 2018, 10:40:04 AM
From the development of these three coins since last year I see ADA has more strong potential in obtaining a quick profit. As at the end of last year, the price skyrocketed. Previously ADA was stable at very low prices. But since last year's surge, the ADA is now keeping up its gains not to return to the lowest prices. And I think ADA in this year could reach a higher price than last year.
Activity: 420
April 26, 2018, 10:03:34 AM
I'd bet on NEO. He told me at this point it seems more promising than other altcoins. Even ether does not cause as much trust in me as NEO.
Activity: 106
April 26, 2018, 09:55:21 AM
Talking about altcoin for fast profit will always lead me thinking about the top 10 alts on the list. That's headed by Ethereum and followed by bitcoin cash, litecoin, iota, neo, and monero. If you have them in your crypto portfolio, that's surely a gold mine.
Ethereum ETH, Monero XMR, Factom FCT, DASH, are all leading coins and traded the most volume daily. You should follow the coin’s chart and identify low and stable periods. Such periods are likely to be a consolidation period by the whales.
Activity: 151
April 26, 2018, 09:53:31 AM
Check out Skeincoin (SKC) I own some so I m biased but take a look at it for yourself!

Pro's:
17 m coins, blocktarget of 2 min, lightning network candidate released a month ago, New blueprint released yesterday, it's only worth about 7 cents, month ago a legal company got registered called the Skeincoin Foundation, awesome instagram account

Con's:
Two years of inactivity (network was kept alive by just a few), not many know about this coin, only 3 exchanges where you can buy SKC

But see for yourself @http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2800098.new#new or @https://skeincoin.co. I just like to spread the word and if one person likes it than that is a win!
Activity: 504
April 26, 2018, 09:53:11 AM
It seems to me that any of the projects altcoins can bring a very good amount of money, in any case today it is more profitable to use altcoins, so many people talk about it, so you need to listen to the opinion of most people. To not be the last.
Pages:
Jump to: