Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit - page 15. (Read 2088 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 08:01:39 AM
beside of bitcoin i think ethereum, litecoin and ada are altcoin which is fast for profit because most of the investor chose to invest with these three altcoins and also because of its potential.
Activity: 97
April 26, 2018, 08:00:35 AM
I think to look for a quick profit we have to choose a good coin, and now I think Ethereum is the right choice, Ethereum movement in the market very fast, in my opinion, if you want to profit fast I suggest you buy ETH.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
April 26, 2018, 07:59:05 AM
You can not transfer investments to other types of coins, because the current market conditions are very difficult to guess.
Better you wait, because from every Altcoin has the same rotation of each market. let your assets until the price rises again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
April 26, 2018, 07:55:40 AM
Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
ADA has already grown twice, until the autumn it can not be invested. ETH you already have, so it can only be sold and then bought at a cheaper price. With NEO, I would be afraid to be contacted for the reason that China sometimes issues very strange laws.
Activity: 99
April 26, 2018, 07:53:31 AM
In my own opinion, you should not invest on either one of this coins you are interested because ethereum is already good enough to earn more profit, the best thing to do is just start trading today in the market because it was volatile and that's what other traders does like about this industry.
Activity: 105
April 26, 2018, 07:45:16 AM
In my opinion, Now the whole market encryption is the declining cycle, all the coins fall. And If I hold a coin that allows me to pick a coin with a fast profit that is ETH. But it's also up to you that you think crypto will be strong.
Activity: 364
April 26, 2018, 07:36:59 AM
You can think share money between Ethereum and Cardano (ADA). These two coins are very rational to gain more proofit. I think Ethereum and Cardano will see new records in this year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 26, 2018, 07:34:55 AM
ETH does include good coins to invest. But I think if we want to get a quick profit for now bitcoin is a wise choice because bitcoin prices are now down and bitcoin price changes so fast that we can get a quick profit when buying bitcoin now.
Activity: 105
April 26, 2018, 07:26:22 AM
I think NEO is more profitable than ETH and ADA. This year will be NEO's explosive year. To make sure you eat more you can divide your capital into 3 and into each coin 1 ETH
Activity: 133
April 26, 2018, 07:18:48 AM
ETH does include good coins to invest. but I think if we want to get a quick profit for now bitcoin is a wise choice because bitcoin prices are now down and bitcoin price changes so fast that we can get a quick profit when buying bitcoin now.
Activity: 220
April 25, 2018, 03:34:35 PM
ETH is technologically advances, has good funding, a solid dev team, and more. It is poised to make advances for smart contracts, ICOs, and much more. So I believe that it will bring most profit in three!  Wink
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
April 25, 2018, 03:31:16 PM
Although I don't like the idea of buying for a quick profit, and I think people who do it should change into hodl strategy which works a lot better, but the best coin for a quick profit would be STORM.

It has been on a non-stop growth recently and it gives great short/long term profit. Didn't even get affected by the red market today...
Activity: 284
April 25, 2018, 02:52:02 PM
Im holding Much DRG (Over $10k current value and over 80 ETH at ICO price) righr now, Strong belive in Gambling in Macau China, This platform will burn a lot of token due to income from VIP junker for VIP Player. Hold to the Jupiter  Grin
Activity: 47
Merit: 4
April 25, 2018, 02:51:24 PM
So you would keep it till it goes higher?

Was thinking of buying all of it in TRX and sell it once it goes +2c or higher
I subscribe to your opinion. Trx will launch their Mainnet in 31 May and very big event is coming in June: The migration from ERC20 tokens to TRX, the cryptocurrency on Tron’s public blockchain. It means we'll go to the moon Cool And Odyssey (Ocn) looks very promising too)
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
April 25, 2018, 02:47:39 PM
Today I do not even know what can give quick profit, the market itself is too incomprehensible. You can get up that coin you do not even think about.
In my own opinion, ethereum coins have the only altcoin that quickly produces in the market because
coins really show their potential, but there are also neo that I think this could be a potential coin later on.
But with this we also have to catch the market movement from enthusiasts, and the movement of haraga-price of altcoin is growing so we know which coins can be made in the future speculation ...
I'm not an enthusiast, but I'm very worried about the future of crypto-currencies. To date, this is a good and profitable business, besides the crypto currency is a very promising investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 02:30:37 PM
If you want to make a profit faster, you must redeem the Alt potential with fast-moving graphics.
Maybe
Lend
Cov
REQ
remember high profits also have a high risk
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 02:22:48 PM
Today I do not even know what can give quick profit, the market itself is too incomprehensible. You can get up that coin you do not even think about.
In my own opinion, ethereum coins have the only altcoin that quickly produces in the market because
coins really show their potential, but there are also neo that I think this could be a potential coin later on.
But with this we also have to catch the market movement from enthusiasts, and the movement of haraga-price of altcoin is growing so we know which coins can be made in the future speculation ...
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
April 25, 2018, 02:20:52 PM
Pay attention to these projects:
XRP (Ripple)
XEM (Nem)
NEO (NEO)
IOTA (Miota)
Zec (Zcash)
ETC (Ethereum Classic)
Both in the short and long term, these coins are very good. The main thing is to fix the profit in time, as the market has a huge volatility.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
April 25, 2018, 02:19:46 PM
There are lot of interesting coins that can make good profit
Pay you attention on EOS  BNB ICO and NEO
Activity: 2142
Merit: 424
April 25, 2018, 02:17:18 PM
fast profil and fast lose. The risk increases as the gain increases. this is crypto market rule.
Pages:
Jump to: