Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 14. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 12:22:13 AM
Most of the coins will disappear in the future.Some mainstream and potential coins will continue to exist and will grow better and better.Blockchain technology will also become more and more mature.
Activity: 232
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 12:16:24 AM
Altcoin is mostly depends on Bitcoin and the future of bitcoin will be very bright so Altcoin is worth a lot in future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 12:10:03 AM
In my opinion, you have to learn about Ripple coins.
I am very interested in Ripple coins, I consider Ripple coins to be coins that are enough to benefit many people.
The technology that Ripple has is truly remarkable and this is what attracted me to Ripple.
I believe Ripple will be a coin that can survive in the future with a Cryptocurrency condition that has increased and decreased.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 17, 2018, 11:58:03 PM
You need to buy coins in projects with a working product. there are not very many, and they will show themselves in the future. for example proximax, pundix,nem.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 11:42:55 PM
Altcoint for the most appropriate future for investment at this time in my opinion is Ethereum, this coint is very potential to be made as an investment, now you can buy it because ethereum prices are still low, and sell it when the price has gone up
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
September 17, 2018, 11:37:51 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
before starting the investment I think we also have to understand with all the risks what we will get in the investment because it is very difficult to suggest what you will choose because of your confidence that can answer it
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 11:34:58 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

I suggest to you to invest is ethereum, ethereum nowdays has a cheaper price than past months and it has a potential to give you a huge profit in holding it long-term.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 11:25:12 PM
If you want to hold the coins for a very long time, you can invest in the BTC and ETH. These coins are very ripe and can rely on for long-term investment. The BTC and the ETH has a very good future and you should start investing now.

for safety, BTC or ETH, but now the market is hitting low, can consider to take some risk and invest in altcoin, i suggest those top 50 on cmc. you can make a decent profit from it.
support for the Altcoin future progress will be very capable of producing many more advantages.
because it is for Altcoin that has the potential to continue growing would be very able to make it into a future that is much better and reliable.
Activity: 286
September 16, 2018, 07:39:17 PM
If you want to invest long term, you should invest in NEO, ETH, LTC, XRP. I want you to learn a lot more to choose these good altcoins for your own.
Invest in ETC. That coin is like Ethereum though they have an active development team that updates this forum.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 02:05:08 PM
Wait until bitcoin is restored to 8k and then invest in altcoins. And rstite 6-12 months for a big profit
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
September 16, 2018, 02:02:57 PM
Of course the choice of coins is huge, but I would chose ETC EOS, AE, XL, NEO. This is what your portfolio needs for security and growth in the future.
Activity: 280
September 16, 2018, 01:59:01 PM
I expect very big pumps in the bottom of the short time. We have to wait here patiently to make a profit in the rise and see where we see enough. I hope we can increase the amount of btc in our hands again as soon as possible.
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 01:52:26 PM
I've heard that many people write about the fact that altcoins will soon disappear from the market. But for example, I do not believe in this much. After all, they appear and have demand. At least 80% of investors. So I see the situation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 01:24:23 PM
Altcoin future is very bright and It's a best way earn  to big money. Because many people and investor are rich for investment in altcoins and I'm trading 2-3 altcoin and earn 6 ETH only 2 month. So you can investment in good and cheap altcoin and earn profit.
Activity: 28
September 16, 2018, 01:14:19 PM
if I think that the type of coin that can be held is still sitting by bitcoin and for altcoin ETH and NEO
Activity: 140
September 16, 2018, 01:13:35 PM
Yes, you are a seam ethereum is a good coin that has a future. But this calm before the Buraire alarms me and therefore I'd better put my money in bitokoyn. This coin for the moment is the most expensive coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
September 16, 2018, 01:07:42 PM
I believe that it is difficult to determine which coin is ideal for investment in the future. Now the market has many promising tokens. And I would invest in the King - Bitcoin
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 03:35:32 PM
good if you choose to hold. the best altcoins for investing are ETH and NEO. I think these two altcoins have a future for crypto activity. but it all depends on you. if you often read posts in this forum, many mention ETH and NEO as altcoins that have a future.
Activity: 322
September 15, 2018, 03:26:27 PM
Altcoin are future of crypto currency, you should hold your alcoins till market pumps up as market is at dip. You can also invest in some good altcoins with good potential like ETH, NEO, DASH, LTC. Do good research before investing.
Activity: 17
September 15, 2018, 03:11:02 PM
For long-term investments, I would recommend investing In bitcoin cryptocurrencies, it will still grow, and it is also possible to invest in Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: