Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 9. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
October 07, 2018, 03:00:29 AM
I believe that investing in some perspective Altcoins will bring good profits. For long-term investments, I would recommend investing in Ethereum, Neo and Cardano
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 02:49:42 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
Before the market reversal, we should expect at least another month, and now there are really few coins for long-term storage. Ether, Monero, EOS, and possibly dash. All the others react very intensively to any correction and can calmly both reduce and maximize your investment.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 07, 2018, 02:41:45 AM
not all altcoins have a future. only some altcoins have a future, such as ethereum, waves, stellar, ripple, litecoin,  neo,  etc. for altcoins that have a good future it is good if you hold for the long term so that you can get Big profit. 
Activity: 356
October 07, 2018, 01:12:21 AM
A long time of holding is less profit of earning. Is that ture? It is according to my thoughts no gain no risk of exerting. Take a risk if you want to have or awaiting profit. It is hard to work on it and have a lot of opportunity to loose, try and try until you succeed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 07, 2018, 12:58:58 AM
now there are many choices of altcoins that can be invested for a long time, such as NEO, LTC, ETH, XRP, XLM, and some other good coins, and if you want to see another good coin you can visit coinmarketcap.com
the coins listed on coinmarketcap are large volumes of coins, and not a guarantee that the coin will develop well. because the one who determines the coin will rise or not is a concept of the coin
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 12:34:19 AM
Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Ripple in my opinion is good for a very profitable long-term investment. The coins that I mentioned have great potential so that there are many possibilities to rise high in the future. indeed, Altcoin has dropped a lot but I am sure that in the future it will grow better and can benefit you in the future.
Activity: 79
October 07, 2018, 12:16:35 AM
I think for the future altcoin ethereum because ethereum is welknown coin and have a wallet like my etherwallet and ethereum is trusted and proven when its come in trading site.
Ethereum is indeed a good Altcoin he has great potential so many people like it. Ethereum will immediately rise again in the future. a good choice if you choose Ethereum, it is very popular its use in the world of technology has contributed to strong support among investors so this coin is good for long-term investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
INGOT Coin
October 07, 2018, 12:09:29 AM
now there are many choices of altcoins that can be invested for a long time, such as NEO, LTC, ETH, XRP, XLM, and some other good coins, and if you want to see another good coin you can visit coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 295
October 07, 2018, 12:02:13 AM
I think for the future altcoin ethereum because ethereum is welknown coin and have a wallet like my etherwallet and ethereum is trusted and proven when its come in trading site.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 06, 2018, 11:51:24 PM
For me the best thing you should do is invest in two or more altcoins rather than in one altcoin only. Because you can gain more and better outcome if you spread out your money, and now you can buy coins at their low price.

Exactly, dividing money in many places or coins is certainly better and safer than focusing on one coin, I believe that crypto's future will continue to improve, but relying on one coin is very risky.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
October 06, 2018, 11:47:46 PM
In the future Altcoin will be very influential in the world of investment. in addition to investing in Altcoin now is quite promising. Altcoins that have this potential are Ethereum. For long-term ownership has many advantages, provided that Altcoin invested has a high potential to be developed.
I really agree with your opinion. That one altcoin that is very good or promising is ethereum. I believe that altcoin will be very good in the future. And ethereum is one of the potential altcoins for those of you who want to invest in altcoins.
well, it's only natural to think like that. currently the development of altcoin is faster than bitcoin. so, there is a big possibility that alcoin will dominate more than bitcoin. well, but I think bitcoin will still be a role model for altcoins. Moreover, ETH currently has a low price.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 06, 2018, 11:33:33 PM
keep it simple ,  at the end of the day the cryptos are all supposed to be currencies,  people  want to use currencies,  most dont care about the tech

Talking about an alt coin that really has a good future or will be like bitcoin in the future is not impossible. Consider those alternate cryptos like Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple, Neo, and others. They are good examples of alt coins with a promising future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
October 06, 2018, 11:30:18 PM
In the future Altcoin will be very influential in the world of investment. in addition to investing in Altcoin now is quite promising. Altcoins that have this potential are Ethereum. For long-term ownership has many advantages, provided that Altcoin invested has a high potential to be developed.
I really agree with your opinion. That one altcoin that is very good or promising is ethereum. I believe that altcoin will be very good in the future. And ethereum is one of the potential altcoins for those of you who want to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 322
October 06, 2018, 11:06:36 PM
In fact all crypto can give us a better payment into the future, it depends on the holder about how they release their tokens. Altcoin is a coin with increasing development. with this increase can make a much better future in the future. Altcoin is a development that makes it a valuable coin in the future and becomes a mainstay like Bitcoin. Be it possible, for me who is big to contribute to bitcoin and etheruem. The crypto market changes every day and if you believe it you have to hold it.leaning towards the long term and here and now during business. Different from the approaching ICO business that will be listed on the market.
Activity: 494
October 06, 2018, 10:53:07 PM
I think there are altcoin with future many altcoin jan good hold for the future so while cheap and can afford to buy that much and hold it for your future there are altcoin because it is very cheap but no potential so new Buy altcoin first check carefully so you do not get lost and eventually regret.
Activity: 601
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 10:40:39 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 10:14:46 PM
It is good to get equipped with a long term not just a short term. If you believe that the coin you are holding gets a lot more price in the future, then best to hold it than to trade it with just a cheaper cents price.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 02:54:00 AM
Altcoint for the future, I think it will experience an increase from the altcoint now, for the future it will surely grow better and more widely known, and of course more and more people will invest in altcoint
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
October 05, 2018, 01:55:39 AM
For me the best thing you should do is invest in two or more altcoins rather than in one altcoin only. Because you can gain more and better outcome if you spread out your money, and now you can buy coins at their low price.
Activity: 348
October 05, 2018, 01:48:54 AM
Now the crypto market really is a rather difficult situation. Therefore, it is difficult to predict how the situation will evolve, which coins can survive and improve. Personally, I believe that the most reliable investments are NEO, Ethereum, Ripple and EOS.

I would add to this list this Monero and Cardano. Also quite reliable stable coins. But about EOS not sure. I think it will fall soon enough.
Pages:
Jump to: