Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 13. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 01:01:27 PM
Altcoin has a bright future as like sun some of them are have potential and really worth it to buy that’s why some of them are now successful and rising. There are so many altcoin in market like bitcoin, ETH, eidoo, dragon, true flip and some others. Bitcoin is the most successful coin it first invented and pioneer in this currency. Holding coin for long time it’s a good idea its better then day trading. If you are newbie in this field  then you should research about market because there is lot of coin which coin will be better for you, you can find out through self-research. Holding good coins / tokens is the best you can do in crypto. Because there is big chance to gain much profit. Your holding may be become more successful in the future. Holding is safer from day trading. There are various types with various price coins choose the best coin according to your budget
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 03:46:01 AM
I`m thinking MWAT token from RED (Restart Energy Democracy), they`ve got a pretty neat team and project, the community is very active and helpfull and also their pltaform is up and running (they`ve got rewards included for downloading and refering a friend). I don`t know if i`m allowed to leave links or not but here it is https://restartenergy.io/ . have a nice day mate  Cool
Activity: 336
September 18, 2018, 03:35:59 AM
A difficult question and met many times. No one can predict exactly which coin can be profitable for you. Once the investment is possible risk.
Activity: 514
●●
September 18, 2018, 03:24:55 AM
The best money worth holding is i think it is Bitcoin, and only Bitcoin can get such a high level of trust.. Investing in bitcoin is much less risky than investing in other currencies, and in comparison, profits are no less than investing in other currencies.

Almost everyone trusts Bitcoin because Bitcoin is almost known to everyone even though they don't really know its use.
Activity: 33
September 18, 2018, 03:21:54 AM
How much money do you intend to invest in this market? You can invest in good ICO projects to keep your money. But if you want to invest in Altcoins, you can still invest in the altcoins that are in the top10 in the long run.
Activity: 38
September 18, 2018, 03:16:42 AM
If you want long term trading, this is the best way to enter into this market. I think you should choose reputable altcoins like ETH, NEO, EOS, LTC. I'm investing in those coins.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 18, 2018, 03:16:26 AM
The best money worth holding is i think it is Bitcoin, and only Bitcoin can get such a high level of trust.. Investing in bitcoin is much less risky than investing in other currencies, and in comparison, profits are no less than investing in other currencies.
Activity: 14
September 18, 2018, 03:11:56 AM
LTC and ETH have a great future for sure so take a look
Activity: 238
September 18, 2018, 03:09:52 AM
Just spread your money into different promising coins. While I have most of the coins in the top 20 and top 100. I am starting to find low market cap coins as they are the ones that will multiple in their worth in time. I have eidoo, dragon coin, crypterium, trueflip and some others. I am currently trying to do research on some ICO as it looks like the market is starting to become better.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 03:06:27 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 02:59:32 AM
actually it depends on the market situation, if the market condition is still as it is now that is not stable and uncertain then day trading is also not good to do now because it is difficult to determine or predict when prices will rise and when prices will go down, maybe for now the good thing to do is hold a coin in the long run or for those who still have coins you should hold the coin in a longer period until the market is recovered.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 02:03:05 AM
altcoin is currently the numbers are very diverse. even the longer the number is growing. and I think it also has a altcoin level of competitive pressure. There are some altcoin who does have a great potential for the future. for example, namely EOS and Neo.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 02:00:39 AM
altcoin for the future it looks like this altcoin can be one of the best solutions for investment and altcoin. This can be a solution for the economy that is happening in this world, with altcoin transactions can also become easier, faster and more convenient.
Altcoins are same important and profitable like bitcoin. And sometimes and some situations it is more benefit then that of bitcoin. Altcoins people mainly use for investment purposes, Altcoins like Ethereum is more stable and less volatile and its market price is good. So because of this many investors invest in Ethereum for long-term benefit purposes. Litecoin have better block size then that of other Altcoin and this thing help for better money transaction. Ripple is also benefit asset in marketing sector.

Activity: 742
September 18, 2018, 01:19:39 AM
altcoin for the future it looks like this altcoin can be one of the best solutions for investment and altcoin. This can be a solution for the economy that is happening in this world, with altcoin transactions can also become easier, faster and more convenient.
therefore, now many people in this world believe that altcoin will change the economy in our future. with investment in altcoins, in the long run our economy will certainly be helped and the results will also be promising
Activity: 55
September 18, 2018, 01:14:39 AM
To invest in altcoin will be a lot of risks. But I recommend investing in ETH and keep it. ETH is one of the potential cryptos and will thrive in the future. NEO and EOS too.
Activity: 76
September 18, 2018, 01:03:42 AM
Probably in the future alternative cryptocurrencies would gain some popularity and stable price but it is always possible that they would not be needed anymore and because of that they will perish.
Activity: 560
September 18, 2018, 12:58:26 AM
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 18, 2018, 12:49:59 AM
Well i would suggest to invest in tolar. Tolar is a blockchain and they can do so many transaction, 200k per second. They do trustable cause they have a partnership with Unibright and i believe it will be big in future cause they trying to use blockchain in real case of our life.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 12:46:30 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

Really?? With no doubts you must invest in those top altcoins like etherium, litecoin, ripple and bitcoincah. I'm sure you will not be regret to invest any of these I had mention, but much better if you try to Invest butcoin as well because it is really intended and good for long time Investment.
Activity: 504
September 18, 2018, 12:38:13 AM

For long hold suitable top 30 coins by version coinmarketcap. Have a good prospects for growth: Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, IOTA, NEO and others. But before investing study well coin. If you invest based on advice of other users without analyzing coin, you may lose your money.
Pages:
Jump to: