Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 16. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 08:56:28 AM
NEO,ETH, EOS are the coin of future.
Activity: 29
September 11, 2018, 08:55:50 AM
NEO has the most promising future.
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 08:54:38 AM
No other alt have good future as like as eth.
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 08:53:37 AM
ETH is the altcoin for future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
September 11, 2018, 08:27:18 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
if the strategy of investing as you have done is able to get profit maybe the most important is our confidence and patience
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 08:22:58 AM
I would like to recommend to you to invest in ethereum. Because it has the potential to rise its price despite the fact that it faces a slipping down its price now, but i think it will bounce back its price again to a high valued coin. And in the future you can earn profit from ethereum.
   If from altcoyins your choice is Ether is the right choice. Wait for the price to fall and buy safely. The price reduction will be soon
Activity: 196
September 11, 2018, 08:12:53 AM
We have to look behind the scenes, and if everything is looking good there, than we can hold it for the long term. Talking about enthusiast team respecting the roadmap.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 11, 2018, 06:03:14 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
i guess dash or ada will do. i would say eos it good, but how can i be sure it works for you as it works for me? the trick is in attitude, i reckon
Activity: 29
September 11, 2018, 05:57:34 AM
Currently, most currencies fall low. So, this time it is suitable for people to invest and hold long term. I see now, in addition to the BTC and ETH coins out Ripple coin and EOS is a good choice for investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 05:50:46 AM
I would like to recommend to you to invest in ethereum. Because it has the potential to rise its price despite the fact that it faces a slipping down its price now, but i think it will bounce back its price again to a high valued coin. And in the future you can earn profit from ethereum.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
September 11, 2018, 05:47:27 AM

Syscoin, the team has a record of working hard since 2014 and the price is very low at the moment.

Also it's really good for long term holders. If you can get 100k SYS (about $8000-$9000 atm) you can get a masternode.

With a masternode you get part of the mining reward and your share of 50% of transaction fees.
Activity: 28
September 11, 2018, 05:44:14 AM
I  invested in BTC only, i still holding it, waiting for the market to recover
Activity: 77
September 11, 2018, 05:37:10 AM
I'm likewise intrigued much to hold. Ethereum and Bitcoin are obviously my first inclination for holding. Be that as it may, some new coin postings as observed available top are additionally encouraging to contribute and hold. We can see a few coins, for example, the NEO, EOS, and furthermore the Bitcoin Cash. They are demonstrating the promising venture.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 05:00:46 PM
Would have most of the holdings from stable, well established coins, because they have more chance to not dissappear in the future. Talking about TOP 10 coins, Ethereum maybe the safest IMO, even with the current drops it has suffered.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 03:11:04 PM
No one can predict the future, in terms of investment all what we can do is just speculate. Doing holding or daily trading is just an option on this field. It is OK doing some holding if we dont really care about times, actually holding can have be the same risk as a daily trading too right? Both of that investment can resulting lost or profits

when the currency leaves for a higher level of use, the price will increase. The cost, indeed, is speculatively overstated, both for the current moment
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
VTOS
September 08, 2018, 01:37:07 PM
For altcoin investments there are certainly a lot of choices, such as ETH, XRP, XLM, and some other coins that have good potential for the future, we just adjust it with the capital we have.
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 01:36:33 PM
I believe that Altcoin has a future. And if you want to invest. Invest in established coin or coins that enter in the list the best coins. The coins are already well established and entered in the list of the best coins such as the ETH. With ETH you could do long-term investment.

Not surprisingly, the price after the mark of 15 thousand dollars fell sharply. It remains only to hope that the developers optimize the block and the price will grow again
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 01:27:43 PM
There are many altcoins which you can buy and that will grow for sure in future. Some of these potentially strong coins are xrp, bch, eth, hot, ont, zil are really good choice for investment.
Activity: 53
September 08, 2018, 01:18:21 PM
investing into altcoins can be a profitable venture, there’s enormous potential in the market. All you need is some patience and invest in any of the top 10 (based on market capitalization) altcoins you’ll be fairly safe. While Bitcoin currently leads the cryptocurrency market in terms of adoption and market cap, some argue that other, newer cryptos are actually a better investment. Once proposed alternative is Litecoin. Sometimes referred to as the “silver Bitcoin,” this altcoin could prove superior based on some factors.
Activity: 71
September 08, 2018, 01:09:37 PM
Altcoin will be the future of crypto. Because it will motivate the market to grow and give investors more options to trade. One of them brings in great technology
Pages:
Jump to: