Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 10. (Read 4856 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 01:36:18 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
I wanna recommend Ruby-X!
Ruby-X is the best selection for long-term investment in crypto world Smiley
There is dividend which prevent users' loss or make them get more profit.
Check the unlimited exchange, Ruby-X and win giveaway from grand opening events.
Thanks!
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 12:41:15 AM
keep it simple ,  at the end of the day the cryptos are all supposed to be currencies,  people  want to use currencies,  most dont care about the tech

Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
October 05, 2018, 12:26:58 AM

Altcoin of the Future is IOTEX
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
October 04, 2018, 11:21:51 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
For me altcoin for future is good eapecially when you know and you've a a research that it has a potential to grow and a big change to pump up the price soon.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 11:06:20 PM
I think ltc and ripple will be the best coins after ETH, this is very good. ltc and ripple really need help from various parties. so that they can continue to live and compete in the crypto market
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 10:49:08 PM
Since you incline toward hodling or a long haul speculation, my guidance for you is to pick inside the best 10 coins in the market on the grounds that those coins performed better and has a more noteworthy strength contrast with different coins. In the event that I were you I'll pick eth as my essential choice where I contribute a huge bit of my cash and I will disperse the rest of the part into XRP, EOS and IOTA.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 04, 2018, 07:14:24 PM
I think ETH, EOS, NEO are the altcoin for the future. These are altcoins with a solid base. They are trusted by investors. The market for these coins is booming. In the future the altcoin will pass bitcoin.
Activity: 112
October 04, 2018, 04:58:07 PM
You can try Neo or Ethereum. In fact, a lot of promising coins that you can invest and earn over time.
Activity: 574
September 27, 2018, 02:46:07 PM
for us altcoins that have great potential in the future, bitcoin and ethereum, because for me that is also an easy way we get profit every day with our trade .
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 02:42:03 PM
Altcoin has a bright future I believe so and will be very great coin some years to come. Altcoins such as ethereum,  Neo and litecoin are the coins which will generate more profits in the future.
the three coins that you mentioned have good potential for the future, especially Ethereum. I am very confident that the resources owned by Ethereum will facilitate success because as we all know that ETH coins are so popular that many support them. ETH has several advantages that other coins don't have.
Activity: 107
September 27, 2018, 02:03:47 PM
Cardano, Ontology, NEO are pretty good coins and will be a good investment for the future. They are really good projects and they will do good in terms of profit and technology also.
Activity: 23
September 27, 2018, 02:03:08 PM
Instantly I incline towards to broadcast my assets to purchase dissimilar strikes from peak -50 altcoins, which get great possible representing also growth . Now my ducky specie are Ethereum, EOS and Swells .
Activity: 152
September 27, 2018, 01:56:36 PM
I invest in the RIPPLE & NEO. I think these coins are the very profitable for the long term investment. These coins have a very bright future and has increased the price very fast at this end of the months.
Activity: 23
September 27, 2018, 01:53:12 PM
Whether you are a continued - designation contender on the strain change , so you explain what just desire materialize on the marketplace later a patch , as thither is a cyclicality, everybody understands how the Poet heaves were composed .
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 01:46:23 PM
Altcoin has a bright future I believe so and will be very great coin some years to come. Altcoins such as ethereum,  Neo and litecoin are the coins which will generate more profits in the future.
Activity: 336
September 27, 2018, 01:43:36 AM
Day - trading is a huge risk, but the profit will be big (if you know how to trade). In what coin to invest, You should: conduct a thorough analysis, and decide for themselves.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 22, 2018, 05:07:30 AM
If now the best altcoin to invest is XRP, since this is the most likely coin, maybe in a short time, the price will rise to $ 10 and you will become richer if you hold onto it. they.
Activity: 294
September 22, 2018, 05:03:13 AM
If I were you ,I would invest in Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most desirable technology in the world of digital currencies. That’s because Ethereum has many qualities that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies does not have.
Activity: 462
September 22, 2018, 04:58:36 AM
I recommend some good altcoins to be used as long-term investments, like ETH, BCH, LTC, XRP, NEO, because according to my observations, coins continue to increase every time and have an extraordinary community in the crypto world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
September 22, 2018, 04:52:14 AM
The sphere itself is aimed at the future, and you are talking about altcoin for the future. Now everything shows that big money is interested in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: