Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 11. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 21, 2018, 03:34:07 PM
Now the crypto market really is a rather difficult situation. Therefore, it is difficult to predict how the situation will evolve, which coins can survive and improve. Personally, I believe that the most reliable investments are NEO, Ethereum, Ripple and EOS.
With respect to today, one can even assume the best results for a ripple coin, not for the etherium. Indicators of the coinmarket speak in favor of this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 03:25:14 PM
Now the crypto market really is a rather difficult situation. Therefore, it is difficult to predict how the situation will evolve, which coins can survive and improve. Personally, I believe that the most reliable investments are NEO, Ethereum, Ripple and EOS.
Activity: 560
September 21, 2018, 03:19:20 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
Hardly anyone can accurately predict the future situation in the crypto market. Because it really depends on many important factors. According to my research, I decided now to continue to hold the most reliable coins on the market - Ethereum, Ripple and Waves - for the future. Because these coins have an excellent potential for future development.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 20, 2018, 04:08:47 PM
The development of the altcoin this year is very rapid, if there is someone or a tool that can calculate the number of altcoins that have just been published this year, I think that is very much. Each altcoin has a different level of potential in maintaining its existence and also creating its future. The higher the level of demand for a coin, the higher the success rate of coins in the future. Usually, those who are already like that are those who already have projects in planting platforms in the ICO.
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 03:27:06 PM
Now I prefer to distribute my investments to buy different coins from top-50 altcoins, which have good potential for further development. Today my favorite coins are Ethereum, EOS and Waves.
Activity: 268
September 20, 2018, 03:18:05 PM
In the current reality of the crypto market, NEO, Ethereum and Ripple remain the confident leaders. I believe that they have good prospects for further development. Just now you need to be patient, while the situation in the crypto market gradually stabilizes.
Activity: 140
September 20, 2018, 09:28:04 AM
I think only ethereum, because this is the only coin that really made a breakthrough and provides an opportunity for many sites and projects to raise money for ICO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
September 20, 2018, 05:04:01 AM
I think that altcoins also deserve to have a future, and this is also a challenge for the community in maintaining the altcoins they hold, every person is indeed entitled to throw them away but doesn't waste them with very low value. Each altcoin will have good value if it can be maintained and managed properly.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 04:56:44 AM
We have no ideea what the crypto holds for us in the future. i, myself i chose to invest in the energy field in a company called RED and their token MWAT. The token is backed up by reald energy, having a company behind that is licensed on providing energy in EU.
Activity: 672
September 20, 2018, 04:53:17 AM
I would invest in coins with solid background first,some project that allready works.On other hand there are also lot of promissing but risky projects with lot of possibilities to grow.
I personally would not risk investing promising projects. Because today's market can kill even the most successful project. I think that it is worth taking the top tokens that can hold on to the market.

No matter how good the project is in the current market, it depends little on it. Examples of how great projects collect money and then close in a few months everywhere. I agree with you that it is better to invest in the top 100.
Altcoin also became a very capable for coins. because the development of who was present at the Altcoin is able to bring progress and bring the changes that continue to occur and increases in the future.
Altcoin also has the right to have a future that can be relied on which makes it a big profit and makes it a valuable mainstay coin.
 here we act as supporters to advance the coin in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 04:44:51 AM
The future is unpredictable, but it's good for you to find a good project to invest in, try to find out about Buddy, a well-regarded project.
Activity: 224
September 20, 2018, 03:51:14 AM
I advise you to hold ethereum and ripple. Because these two altcoins have a high amount of popularity and also the potential of these two altcoins is very good. Both are suitable for long-term investment. Because the strength of both is really good. So buy and hold it for the long term.
Activity: 124
September 20, 2018, 12:46:13 AM
Altcoin are future of crypto foreign money, you should keep your alcoins till marketplace pumps up as market is at dip. you could also spend money on some precise altcoins with suitable potential like ETH, NEO, dash, LTC. Do right research earlier than investing.
Activity: 277
September 19, 2018, 04:37:27 PM
I think that you can best choose for: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, BitcoinCash, Dash and Ethereum. Maybe Ripple too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
September 19, 2018, 04:19:37 PM
BCH, ETH, LTC, XRP, this coin in my opinion, is very suitable for use as a long-term investment because the transaction volume continues to increase for every time but it all depends on each of us too
Activity: 518
September 19, 2018, 04:09:38 PM
Yes, I figure you should keep the ethereum, on the grounds that in the coming year, I figure the cost of ethereum will take off, so it will make us a major benefit, and I currently hold ethereum in the wallet.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 19, 2018, 12:34:42 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
PundiX is a good project with a great future. The main thing is that everyone switched to paying with cryptocurrency, and then they will introduce their terminals everywhere. And it will happen sooner or later
Yes i agree i hold pundix too. I believe there is a future holding this altcoin. What i like the most of this altcoin are the communities supporting the project. Deserve to hold for long term and waiting for monthly airdrop.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 19, 2018, 12:32:02 AM

If you really believed in Ethereum, this is the right time to hold them. From its all time high of more than $1.3k last January 2018 to a $212 as of today, September 19, 2018. There is a really high potential that you will gain more profit when you it. Imagine if you bought some right now and you keep holding it again until it reach another all time high like $1.3k, your investment will be multiplied by 7. Though in cryptocurrency market, everything is very risky, I am not 100% that it will happen again but the good thing is it happened before.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 19, 2018, 12:28:25 AM
I would invest in coins with solid background first,some project that allready works.On other hand there are also lot of promissing but risky projects with lot of possibilities to grow.
I personally would not risk investing promising projects. Because today's market can kill even the most successful project. I think that it is worth taking the top tokens that can hold on to the market.

No matter how good the project is in the current market, it depends little on it. Examples of how great projects collect money and then close in a few months everywhere. I agree with you that it is better to invest in the top 100.
Altcoin also became a very capable for coins. because the development of who was present at the Altcoin is able to bring progress and bring the changes that continue to occur and increases in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 19, 2018, 12:25:54 AM
I looked at a lot of different coins for a long hold and decided that the best coin in this case would be Cardano. She has great prospects, a good team and an excellent business plan.
Pages:
Jump to: