Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 15. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 06:26:39 AM
If you want to invest long term, you should invest in NEO, ETH, LTC, XRP. I want you to learn a lot more to choose these good altcoins for your own.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:18:17 AM
If you want to hold the coins for a very long time, you can invest in the BTC and ETH. These coins are very ripe and can rely on for long-term investment. The BTC and the ETH has a very good future and you should start investing now.

for safety, BTC or ETH, but now the market is hitting low, can consider to take some risk and invest in altcoin, i suggest those top 50 on cmc. you can make a decent profit from it.
Activity: 112
The Intelligent Retail Currency
September 14, 2018, 05:58:17 AM
For long-term retention, I advise investing in Bitcoin. This cryptocurrency has already shown itself quite well and investors believe in it, judging by capitalization.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
September 14, 2018, 05:07:50 AM
If you want to hold the coins for a very long time, you can invest in the BTC and ETH. These coins are very ripe and can rely on for long-term investment. The BTC and the ETH has a very good future and you should start investing now.
Activity: 84
September 14, 2018, 04:44:16 AM
Holding altcoins is a nice and perfect idea for lon term investors provide the token has tremendous potentials. They are a lot of project with awesome foundation and meaningful purpose. Permit me to mention few that are still cheap  like TRON,IOTA, 4New, ELectroneum, ADA, axpire, etc
Activity: 69
September 14, 2018, 04:26:53 AM
We talk about the prospects of certain coins, their potential is conditioned by the real interests of investors and society. if there is a practical application of the coin, then in any case investing in this coin has a huge meaning.
Activity: 8
September 14, 2018, 04:03:51 AM
I recommend zest, this coin has a great roadmap.  If you check cryptopia this coin has one of the largest trade volume.

Now they are organizing a nice contest, check it: https://contest.zestcoin.io/6462/4910362
Activity: 53
September 13, 2018, 06:48:42 PM
I recommend zest, this coin has a great roadmap.  If you check cryptopia this coin has one of the largest trade volume.

This MN/POS coin has a nice ROI ration with a low supply.
Now they are organizing a nice contest, check it:  https://contest.zestcoin.io/6462/4906453

REgards,
clarf
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 06:47:03 PM
I think that Ethereum is the best coin for long-term investment in this situation
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 06:45:24 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
The coins you should hold for a long time depends on your interests and product of your personal research, basically they should have future potential, supported by an ever-growing community, it shouldn't be purely a speculative coin
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 06:41:46 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

In investing it is up to you on how are you going to handle it if you really shows trust or not but for sure if you want to invest try to gather more informations about it all so that you will know the flow of the following process. Eventually Altcoin has its own future to progress.
Activity: 63
September 13, 2018, 06:29:17 PM
In this bear market my choice of investment would be little cap coins which have bever been pumped and therefore are not tanking now. Stable choice with huge possibility of growth. Coins like Twist, Zero.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 06:23:30 PM
You should hold the coins, which you think can make a significant impact for the long term, and there is not just a short hype around them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 02:52:07 PM
Many Altcoins on the crypto currency market show a good prospect and reliability for investment. And it's difficult to choose. Personally, I for myself chose Neo, Waves and Ripple
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 02:51:53 PM
Fact is no one knows which alt coin will rule, I like to go with bitcoin.
Stay with Bitcoin because you should know that if a coin replaced Bitcoin then money would be pretty tough to make.
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 02:19:00 PM
With the above in mind, the momentum we saw with Bitcoin in the past few years could very well benefit other altcoins as we know it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
September 11, 2018, 02:04:14 PM
Holding for a long time is a very good decision. But you have to stop looking at the price regularly, otherwise, you will get panic if the market goes under high down! You should go for the top 20 Coins in coinmarketcap. If you choose coins like EOS, ETH, ADA, Steller then your investment will remain safe. Good Luck
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
September 11, 2018, 12:29:49 PM
Nonetheless ETH is really weak now I'm still absolutely sure that it will be n.1 altcoin and even n.1 coin in the whole market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 09:00:09 AM
i know lot's of altcoins will be dissappear in the future. but if you have a sharp eyes you can detect which ones stay stable years and years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
September 11, 2018, 08:57:06 AM
There are hundreds of altcoins, and more appear every day. Most altcoins are little more than Bitcoin clones and they do not survive for very long. They only change minor features, such as its hashing algorithm, distribution method, or transactions speed. One exception is Litecoin, which has branded itself as “silver to Bitcoin’s gold.” The reason for that is that, in addition to using a different hashing algorithm than Bitcoin, Litecoin has a much higher number of currency units.
Pages:
Jump to: