Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 19. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 11:16:44 AM
Even for day trading, I would not like to invest in a non quality project. But for a long term investment, it is even more important, that the coin has a real value, and the development is going smoothly. If there is any red flag, it may be better to stay away. Note, that it is still the safest to buy the bigger market cap Altcoins, it is harder to manipulate, and the chance to survive also higher.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 11:14:25 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
Yes,This a good time to hold Altcoin because Altcoin has a  good value in the future like ETHEREUM,is one of the most promising coin and it  is definitely worth and profitable to invest in Ethereum.Ethereum currently is growing rapidly and most of the people see it as an advantage for better profits.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
September 04, 2018, 11:10:07 AM
holding it is good for now, but if holding it too long (unlimited time) seems to be not good, considering that so far during my activities in crypto there is no right person in analyzing cryptocurrencies, all can shift from analysis. one of the best altcoins in my opinion in the investment business is Ethereum.
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 11:03:29 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
I think these coins have a bright future:-

NEO
IOTA
ETH
RIPPLE
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 11:02:20 AM
The best thing you can do currently is to do just hold some Altcoin like NEO Because Neo has the potential to reach Ethereum's marketcap, and if you had the chance to pick Ethereum up at $150, you would have backed up the truck right? Neo could end up being the same situation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 10:55:39 AM
In my opinion, the right thing to do is hold a coin, because the crypto market is currently down, if the altcoins have good potential in the future, in my opinion all altcoins have good potential in the future.
i doubt that all altcoins have a vivid future but i still think that we will see most of them in a few years as there are a lot ofngood ones
Activity: 448
September 04, 2018, 10:54:21 AM
altcojn is our future as well as cryptocurrency world as a whole so people should stop being afraid
 of it now
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 10:51:56 AM
In my opinion, the right thing to do is hold a coin, because the crypto market is currently down, if the altcoins have good potential in the future, in my opinion all altcoins have good potential in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 04, 2018, 10:50:53 AM
maybe you should consider dash or eos?  eth is also good for holding, but i heard different opinions on this this point of view, try to avoid scam-looking alts anyway Wink
Activity: 59
September 04, 2018, 10:41:43 AM
PRIVCY can definitely be a frontrunner if the set out milestones in the whitepaper are achieved. Not too much marketing at the moment, but word of mouth is spreading fast
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
September 04, 2018, 10:19:23 AM
There are so many reward system in every part of the world.
some of them are just got expired and unredeemed.
LOYALCOIN will be the answer this as a future of the world.
no expiration and can be convert to cash anytime.
Activity: 109
September 04, 2018, 10:17:50 AM
I think privacy and POS is the future...! https://spectreproject.io/
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 09:57:37 AM
I am sure and optimistic that the future of Altcoins will continue to improve, even though the market is currently dropping but I am sure that the market will soon recover so that we can get big profits, the important thing is always be patient and hold because the market is recovering.
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 09:53:01 AM
So you know bitcoins are the worth following because they’re like growing more and more. People make investments using bitcoins as they know how much this worth it for them. BTCFactory - Bitcoin Investment company is the best and its cloud based, totally secured. They are able to provide interest that’s higher than the market average. So invest a little amount like just 0.01 BTC and you’ll see the results every hour.
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 09:43:57 AM
Dear all,
Which altcoins are good for investing? That is a question we want to know more detail. But, it is so hard to determine potential coins. We must stick the coin market, understand the trend of it and make decision on good time to get profits.
Activity: 343
September 04, 2018, 09:31:15 AM
The future for most Altcoins i think is very positive as the market recovers. And how well the future of Altcoins depends largely on Bitcoin. And i fully believe in the new reincarnation of the Altcoins when Bitcoin is slowly going to the moon. I think you can invest top ten Altcoins are the best.
Activity: 882
September 04, 2018, 09:21:14 AM
You need to keep only those altcoins that you are attracted to. I personally have always looked at blockchain and virtual reality, and I invest in these areas.
Activity: 107
September 03, 2018, 11:11:09 PM
there is so many altcoins have a good future.
ETH is one of them. ETH is most potential coin to invest.
many investors investing their money in ETH in every ICO.
it will makes the price growing and increasing.
i think ETH will have a bright future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
September 03, 2018, 09:06:26 PM
There are too many good coins to buy in the market. Do not pour your money in just a single coin. I suggest you to do some research. Look for the cheapest or the coin that dropped a lot and is yet to bounce in order to maximize your potential.
Activity: 96
September 03, 2018, 04:30:53 PM
XRP and XLM are a long term hold for myself, both working in the financial sector and both already having a working product and multiple partnerships that are worth mentioning.. Regardless of them working with the banks ect they're a smart buy especially at the prices they are.

Cardano, Digibyte are another few that I'm hodling long term... and yes bitcoin and ethereum are definitly long term hodl as they're the firsts and stable ones out there.
Pages:
Jump to: