Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 20. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 04:30:08 PM
There are many coins in which you could invest and hold long term. Due to current market conditions many good coins such as bch, xrp, eth, zil, ont, hpb, hot are available at low prices.
Activity: 23
September 03, 2018, 04:27:11 PM
I think altcoin is for a good future in my project. Besides, altcoin is the best project when I joined this project. however, altcoin has attracted many people to join the project

Because altcoins have good value for the future
So I hope that altcoin for the future can be better and make many people enjoy the project and succeed in the future
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 04:22:59 PM
I think that if nothing happens to the altcoyins, or there are no strong competitors, then the etherium has a very strong future
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 04:06:23 PM
There are many coins in cryptocurrency as at now but I think the altcoins that will survive in the future are neo,ethereum and ripple because they have the potential of growing into one of the most popular coins in future after bitcoin.
Activity: 142
September 02, 2018, 02:01:29 AM
Altcoin certainly does not have enough funding now! Through investment projects are recognized, as well as the opportunity to introduce innovative technologies! Quite promising is the coin AVAILCOM.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 01:59:58 AM
Fortunately, the rise of the bomb has not yet begun. You can try to invest in a coin only that is knowledgeable in crypto money. always keep an eye on the cmc where a coin is dropped and it really breaks the price and has a huge volume. But I think the coin will come back after the bad happening in the crypto. It's time to buy lots of coin and use it to invest not to stop even resting so we can earn a lot. Gamble it
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 02, 2018, 01:58:55 AM
You can do a long hold for a coin or more, but you have to research the coins you want. I think Eth, Ltc and Btc are good coins for the long term. Remember don't put all your funds in one basket.
Activity: 378
September 02, 2018, 01:34:58 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

In my opinion the altcoins that has a potential to give you a huge profit in the end of the year is ETH,EOS,NEO, and ADA.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 01:24:09 AM
I think ethereum would be a good altcoin for the future. Ethereum has remarkable features compared to bitcoin. Many investors have chosen ETH for long-term development. Ethereum is the second largest market capitalized in the world. You should invest in this altcoin.
It used to be Litecoin. The ranks could change if there is enough people wanting to purchase a coin.
Setidaknya akan ada satu negara yang mata uangnya mati, kemungkinan Argentina atau Venezuela. Hal ini akan membuat pengadopsi bitcoin meningkat sangat besar, yang akan memicu peningkatan nilai bitcoin menjadi lebih dari USD 50 ribu saat hal itu terjadi.
Activity: 62
September 01, 2018, 12:28:22 AM
I am sure that altcoin is very good for helping growth as well as being a development for the cryptocurrency world, bro. because with so many altcoins we have more and more choices to invest even lots of altcoins that are good for short-term investments
Activity: 47
September 01, 2018, 12:25:57 AM
For long-term retention now, as for me, you can invest in Ethereum. You will say: "a Strange choice, it is better to choose Bitcoin", but there it was, the second cryptocurrency, in my opinion will gradually fall in price as well as rose once.
Activity: 336
August 28, 2018, 10:59:04 AM
I am inclined to believe that it is necessary to invest in coins for a long time with ideas and already with the product, and with a good promising road map.
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 10:55:16 AM
Altcoins that have good volume and have the potential to be better you hold and make these coins your long-term investment. I only use cheap coins for my daily trading.
copper member
Activity: 61
August 28, 2018, 10:52:05 AM
I think that it is necessary to pay attention to coins from the list of Top 20. I suggest choosing coins from the following list:
Checked coins - ETH, HEO, EOS, ADA, NANO
New coins - ZIL, QKC, VET
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 28, 2018, 10:32:50 AM
Bitcoin Cash. At the moment, the most stable large cryptocurrency. If you invest at a low rate, then at the end you can even get a little profit.

For me I prefer ethereum because of its new technology accepted by many exchanges as transaction payments. And ethereum now are getting popular that people thinks of it's potential to be more competitive among all altcoins. As we can see the recent crypto market condition ethereum is struggling hard but it has a good sign for great recovery in the future.
Activity: 280
August 28, 2018, 10:13:35 AM
Bitcoin Cash. At the moment, the most stable large cryptocurrency. If you invest at a low rate, then at the end you can even get a little profit.
I believe altcoin in future has a good potential due to its fluctuation which it, also called as promising coin by individuals so while it's value are on dump, be sure to buy more or invest in altcoin until it explodes in high prices then trade immediately.
Activity: 69
August 28, 2018, 10:09:26 AM
Activity: 217
August 27, 2018, 07:50:32 PM
I believe that many altcoins will die, because developers do not fulfill their promises, and those who work on the product will have a good future
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 27, 2018, 07:11:33 PM
For now, i think it is difficult to determine which coin is perfect for holding for the future. However, I think that seeing at first the rate and volume of the coins as in the coinmarketcap is also helpful. So far, I hold some NEO and EOS. i believe that these coins can be brighter for the future holding although right now, the price is stil dumping.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 27, 2018, 06:50:50 PM
I think ethereum would be a good altcoin for the future. Ethereum has remarkable features compared to bitcoin. Many investors have chosen ETH for long-term development. Ethereum is the second largest market capitalized in the world. You should invest in this altcoin.
It used to be Litecoin. The ranks could change if there is enough people wanting to purchase a coin.
Pages:
Jump to: