Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 21. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 06:36:32 PM
ethereum, if my recommendation is safe even if the price increase has started to slow. its safe because almost 90% ico manufacture using ethereum platform, so ethereum in my opinion is still good enough for long term.
Agree with you. ETH is still the best option for investment in Altcoins. Safe and needed by many parts in crypto world. ETH of course will have a promising future for me.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
August 27, 2018, 06:27:10 PM
I think ethereum would be a good altcoin for the future. Ethereum has remarkable features compared to bitcoin. Many investors have chosen ETH for long-term development. Ethereum is the second largest market capitalized in the world. You should invest in this altcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 06:18:54 PM
There are so many initial coin offering icos and so many altcoin in the cryptocurrency world today but the one coin that I think will stand out in future would be the cryptassist  coin this is a very good coin and will do well
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 03:29:22 PM
You don't need to worry about assessing coins that have good potential for the future, you can see the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap.com, because the top 10 coins are coins with higher transaction volume and lots of demand every day.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 03:24:56 PM
I think that litecoin is a very promising future. Because in my opinion this is the most stable and promising coin. I would advise you to invest in it only a little later, after a complete recovery of the market.
Activity: 196
August 26, 2018, 03:17:30 PM
I advise you to pay attention to the blockchain NKN. In September, the team plans to start mining and I am sure that the price will begin to grow.
Activity: 52
August 26, 2018, 03:17:01 PM
By investing, I can recommend you Altcoins such as Ethereum, which is growing rapidly and is accepted by most people because of its stability and speed of making transactions and keeping them in the long run, you will get very good profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
August 26, 2018, 06:42:36 AM
It is difficult to predict how the market will develop in the future, but in general it is worth replacing that there are many promising coins that will be popular and successful even after a few years.
Activity: 97
August 26, 2018, 05:10:22 AM
EOS, XLM, Etherium, in my opinion the most recommended choice
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
August 23, 2018, 01:56:09 PM
Caspian is a really good project. It provides great and innovative ideas. The team is qualified and constructive. Consider the Caspian project for your future investments. I am sure you won`t regret it.
Activity: 59
August 23, 2018, 01:52:09 PM
Privacy coins will be very important of course, but which to pick over the other? PRIVCY Coin looks the business, but can it be more successful than other more established privacy coins? Monero being a strong front runner
Activity: 89
August 20, 2018, 06:38:07 PM
most top 20 coins will still be good coins in a year or two from now, but new coins will have taken some spot also.
I think ETH, NEO, EOS, BCH and litecoin will still be a top coin top hold 2 years from now
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 06:35:43 PM
Yes, I figure you should keep the ethereum, on the grounds that in the coming year, I figure the cost of ethereum will take off, so it will make us a major benefit, and I currently hold ethereum in the wallet.
Yeah, I agree on that mate. As of this moment eth is so cheap in which its a good opportunity to invest a long term. The eth on this year gives a great performance on the first quarter of this year and I believe it will happen again someday. Now the market is so down that makes feel so disappointed by those users as well as traders. Well, to feel disappointed is part on the world of crypto currency that is normal to be a challenges and someday it will recover tremendously.
Activity: 39
August 18, 2018, 09:14:52 PM
Truly all crypto can possibly give us better pay to the future, it relies upon the holders on how they discharge their token. Be that as it may, for me its great to contribute on bitcoin and etheruem. These 2 coins are doubtlessly gives us immense wage lean toward in long and here and now time of venture. Dissimilar to the approaching ICO venture that are going to recorded at the market.
Activity: 189
August 16, 2018, 01:19:45 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
Well altcoins best for this year can be Lamden, Cardano and Stellar. These are ultimately your best solution because their values are rising very soon and you will receive great profits.
Activity: 185
August 16, 2018, 01:05:50 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
I will give you a list of coins and if you go for them, I can assure you will not regret at all because these are some excellent coins:
Paragon
Cardano
Ripple
Activity: 56
August 16, 2018, 03:11:08 AM
The future of altcoin is really bright and will always improve
Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 16, 2018, 03:08:42 AM
A lot of useful information about altcoins is available on the website coinermarketchap. I always address this site first of all to this site. I advise you to pay attention to the Top-20. There are many promising projects, just now the right time to buy a little. I propose to pay attention to: NEO, NEM, ETH, ADA, HLM, IOTA.
Activity: 35
August 16, 2018, 02:16:14 AM
There is a major consesus about the capacities and abilities of ethereum in theworld of business and legitimate understanding! Ethereum as I would like to think and that is of other digital currency aficionado appear to be the money and stage of future business understanding!
Activity: 335
August 15, 2018, 11:33:10 PM
If you want to do in hodl quite a long time. And want the presence of altcoin that could last a long time, and the potential for long-term investment. Then I think the choice is a Dash or ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: