Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 22. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 11:27:10 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

In my opinion, if you want to long term investation, you can buy and invest in ethereum because i believe eth still the best altcoin that can beat another. The price of eth still higher rather than another altcoin. Buy if you don't have much money but want to still invest in altcoin, you can buy and invest in another altcoin that i think have a brighter future and the value will increase, like LTC, NEO, WAVES or XZC. In coinmarketcap, the price of that coins still promising and have good progress.
Activity: 234
August 15, 2018, 11:26:40 PM
holding for now is a smart decision,
market is changing so fast now, anymove you make now is risky.
lots of people selling like crazy, its their loss.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 15, 2018, 11:23:22 PM
It's hard to give suggestion because there are so many but my advice is that look for an altcoin that has low cap, aiming to achieve huge tps because exchange like binance are looking for it and scalability. I think this features of an altcoin if develop successfully will have a great impact in blockchain technology around the world and price will surely skyrocket.
Activity: 224
August 15, 2018, 11:18:06 PM
Altcoint is the best investment in my opinion Ethereum but this is for the short term, if you want to invest long-term investment at bitcoint because this coint has the highest selling price and certainly will increase again over time
Activity: 14
August 15, 2018, 11:14:30 PM
in my opinion,it all depends on our beliefs and concerns, because we join the altcoin project, to be able to choose or long-term ownership, provided that the invested altcoin has a good potential for us to develop, where we can receive a promising result.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 15, 2018, 11:10:32 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
Looking for a coin to hold for long term? Then you must look out for the coins which have gained much roots and trust of investors on the market. You can consider the large cap coins such as the first 10 coins on the market.
Activity: 119
August 15, 2018, 11:04:31 PM
Based on my own research, when it comes to long term investments for me it would be Bitcoin. It's the most recommendable coin if you're an average investor but if you're an above average investor I think ICO is the best choice. Also, trading using Eth is good for additional profits.
Activity: 69
August 15, 2018, 10:05:11 AM
This year, for long-term retention, it is better to buy a relatively young but promising cryptocurrency, adapted to the modern market, such as Litecoin or Dash.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 03:26:46 AM
Alternative cryptocurrency of future is not exist and I have some thoughts that Eos could reach this level thanks to its raising value and volumes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
August 11, 2018, 05:29:06 AM
Altcoin for future is definitely ETH because ETH is just behind the BTC on the ranking of the most potential cryptos in the market. And for long-term investment, make big profits without paying attention to exchange rate fluctuations, investment in BTC and ETH is completely reasonable, just invest money then hold for at least 5 years.
I completely agree that Ethereum is great for long-term investment. It has a bright future and a big potential. It is one of the most stable cryptocurrencies in the market and it has proven itself very well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 03:48:31 PM
I think that some alternative coins have a very good future, because their ideas can help people. But I understand the fact that crypto currency can not be implemented in people's lives very quickly. It's a long process.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 10, 2018, 03:46:47 PM
I'm not ready now to sell my altcoyins or change them according to the low coefficient to bitcoin. The ether now already costs 360 $? Can the price be as low as in November 2017 ?!

You're an advanced trader, so you should understand there may be obstacles. For ex., if Bitcoin crashes, the prices may be even lower than they were in November 2017. Be ready for any eventuality!
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 07:31:55 AM
I would advise to invest in Bitcoin, after a jump in my observations in 2017, it holds medium positions. By smoothly varying the rate of recent years.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 06:55:49 AM
Of course there will be good and bad effects because as holders we are also required to be patient with a long time, especially if the market conditions continue to decline where if we sell our assets at the price above then there is no loss at all from us only holding tokens reaching the highest price again after experiencing a deep decline so that we spend a lot of time, so keep analyzing the assets you have so that you can make sales and purchases with good conditions.
Altcoins improve on Bitcoin and add features to what is still the King of Crypto. For example, BitcoinDark and Dash offer anonymity features. Litecoin is the best known fork, with faster block times than Bitcoin and a different mining algorithm  Bitcoin has. Even though Bitcoin is based on old and (arguably) no longer bold code and the growth of both the Bitcoin blockchain and difficulty of mining has meant more centralisation in the Bitcoin network, Bitcoin’s dominant network effect means that it continues to reign supreme.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 06:41:41 PM
Of course there will be good and bad effects because as holders we are also required to be patient with a long time, especially if the market conditions continue to decline where if we sell our assets at the price above then there is no loss at all from us only holding tokens reaching the highest price again after experiencing a deep decline so that we spend a lot of time, so keep analyzing the assets you have so that you can make sales and purchases with good conditions.
Activity: 336
August 09, 2018, 06:32:22 PM
The future of altcoins will be bright as Ethereum is expected to replace Bitcoin within the next few years. So if you want to invest in altcoins, then ETH is the best choice at this time because current ETH rates are low, just $ 300 only. Spending ETH and hold in the long-term will help you make big profits!
Activity: 152
August 09, 2018, 06:28:50 PM
It seems for now, all famous altcoins are suitable for long-term investments.
At least for the end of the year, I'm very confident it will be better than the current period where quite often correction occurs.
I think so as well. If you are looking for  a long-term investment, then you should consider the most popular coins that will definitely stay on the market and increase their price.
Activity: 83
August 09, 2018, 08:05:59 AM
If you want to hold long, do not hold the altcoin but hold the BTC. I think the value of BTC is always higher than altcoin.
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 07:56:57 AM
There is some good altcoins which are doing great job at this time and due to market down trend they are cheap as well. please consider SC DGB XVG OCN TRX ETN WPR POE. they all are cheap and lots of potential to grow in future
Activity: 350
August 09, 2018, 07:46:19 AM
Ripple is a top coin and, of course, it is more stable on the market than others. And if you want to save money, it is worth depositing in the ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: