Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 24. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 03:39:51 AM
I still support Ethereum  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
August 08, 2018, 03:37:28 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

maybe some pos coin like lux, price is low atm and with staking you get some rewards
Activity: 518
August 08, 2018, 03:34:10 AM
Decentralization projects are the obvious solution to many of the relationships between people and Blockchain plays a key role in this. The prices of crypto-coins with serious and reliable designs will increase by the nature of what they represent.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 03:33:06 AM
Altcoin will progress in the future for a long time because altcoin gets more profit than less investment. Ethereum is an example that will be more populous in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 02:57:10 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
in my opinion if you want to invest long-term I suggest you to invest in bitcoin and altcoin, altcoins which I think are suitable for long-term investing is there cardano, because these coins have high potential to rise in the future.
Activity: 2
August 08, 2018, 02:44:02 AM
If you want to reduce the risks, involve some bitcoins as well. There are less fluctuations with it.
Activity: 266
August 08, 2018, 02:22:59 AM
Have ever thought to invest in agriculture? I know very good project called NagriCoin that produces organic fertilizers. Right now they are gathering funds for further development and ability to produce fertilizers in a massive scale. So it is good opportunity for you to invest in something real worth that will bring you a profit in a long term
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 02:20:49 AM
In my opinion, altcoin is the best project I've ever encountered with this project. for long-term ownership has many advantages, provided that the altcoin invested has high potential to be developed. Because it brings so many facilities for the future.
Activity: 378
August 08, 2018, 02:11:37 AM
you want to hold or trade all there is a risk, so think carefully before making a decision. my advice, if you want to hold a better long-term to ETH. I think you already know the price of ETH and its popularity. buy now and save until the end of the year, good luck and earn a profit. I personally still hold the ETH in my wallet.
well for me in depends on how you use your crypto or altcoin because its on you if how you can manage to earn big profit there are some who hold their token for a long term investment and earn big and there are some that just sell theirs right away to earn fast
Activity: 140
August 08, 2018, 01:57:34 AM
Based on current price TODAY ! I think all of altcoins might be a good investment for the future, as most of them are going down last night and pr ices are too low, you can buy them cheap and sell at higher price later.. lets hope there wont be any dropping price, its the last thing we need now
Activity: 302
August 08, 2018, 01:56:05 AM
For such purposes, it is necessary to choose altcoins with a strong idea, which have a good perspective. In any case, such coins will grow to a certain extent. On some, I think, it will be possible to make a very good profit.
Activity: 1
August 08, 2018, 01:49:55 AM
I think litecoin can be a good match for this. It has given some good rises even in current situation.
Activity: 121
Merit: 92
August 08, 2018, 01:44:57 AM
I usually invest some coins which has got some special technology about the platform or skilled developers . I think some coins such as XVG, KMD, SNM,...will have many potentials in future and I will hold them for long time .
Activity: 826
August 08, 2018, 01:39:49 AM
altcoin for your future you should invest in altcoin any ada or ripple ... altcoin some altcoin have great potential growth beyond ethereum then some coin still have importance in their investment

There is Ripple and is a good coin and we deserve to be a long-term investment, but I prefer to share money for lots of coins and tokens, by dividing into many coins, there is always the opportunity to get big profits.
Activity: 518
August 08, 2018, 01:30:34 AM
ethereum, if my recommendation is safe even if the price increase has started to slow. its safe because almost 90% ico manufacture using ethereum platform, so ethereum in my opinion is still good enough for long term.
I agree with you now all the coins are equal in all the same conditions all at the bottom, so depending on how much money you have and expect when buying coins
Activity: 59
August 08, 2018, 01:03:12 AM
It is true that the investment takes time, and if your choice is similar, you can choose the top 10 best atls to be done first by research, and, please, hold!!! Wink Wink
Activity: 252
August 08, 2018, 01:01:56 AM
Choose projects with an interesting idea in your opinion, read the white paper and a roadmap, if you are satisfied with everything you can invest in their product, for a long time) I do
Activity: 210
August 08, 2018, 12:59:12 AM
Withholding coins for the long term is indeed a good choice for you.
I think holding a coin for a long period of time will provide greater benefits.
A good coin for the long term is Ethereum, Ethereum is a decent coin and will benefit if you hold Ethereum.
Activity: 2
August 08, 2018, 12:32:03 AM
You should try ripple. It can explode anytime soon.
Activity: 171
August 07, 2018, 03:58:34 PM

I am sure that such a coin in terms of prevalence will be Ethereum. If we talk about possible profitability, perhaps, EOS or NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: