Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 25. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 03:52:27 PM
I think that of course in the future there will be an ethereum, maybe a ripple or EOS. I see they have great potential and I think that in the future they will show themselves well.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 03:50:33 PM
Corl (https://corl.io) is launching this summer and seem to be a good long-term option given ties to their revenue-sharing investment business model.
Activity: 252
August 07, 2018, 03:48:04 PM
If your intention is to hold long to make a profit then you should choose the top altcoins to reduce the risk. If you have a small investment, choose altcoins worth under $ 1 such as XRP, XLM, ADA, NEM. And if you like the altcoins worth over $ 1 you may be interested in NEO, EOS. The current time is quite sensitive, but the price is pretty good for you to buy.
Activity: 308
August 07, 2018, 03:25:26 PM
It seems to me that it is worth choosing for holding those tokens which are now very popular. They will be able to bring income and the risk will be minimal
Activity: 93
August 07, 2018, 03:23:03 PM
from altcoins I would have bought for the future of the ether and maybe a little NEO. They are used to create new tokens and in the future should become more popular
Activity: 120
August 07, 2018, 03:10:16 PM
Now, when the market is at the bottom, I think it makes sense to buy a few coins. For example, EOS, IOTA. I also advise you to buy ETH
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 03:06:34 PM
altcoin for the future is sure to invest in the long term and I suggest that in coin ethereum the potential is high and it's very good you hold the long term, if you find out a lot of good coins like bitcoin cash, dash it all depends on your decision to hold the coin you prefer or are comfortable in investing.
Activity: 266
August 07, 2018, 02:47:42 PM
Hard to tell. I used to do this on the RIPPLE token, but I think that it does not matter, I would look at the Etherium or 0x, I think that these are the coolest tokens now
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 02:45:35 PM
The future of alternativecoins is okay and better after what they have done in this kind of business  and also they are helpful to the investors to earn a huge amount of income that’s why.
Activity: 19
August 07, 2018, 07:53:32 AM
I suggest you choose ethereum as an altcoin investment. many people use ethereum because it is often used in ICOs. and in my opinion, using ethereum is quite safe.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
August 07, 2018, 06:43:15 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
I recommend that you buy coins that are already on the list of coins that have the highest price. You can see it on coinmarketcap. Or you can also take part in a new ICO coin that has the potential to grow because from here you can also have the opportunity to get bigger profits.

Now there are few such ICO that are guaranteed to bring profit. Now it is more profitable to buy coins after entering the exchanges. But if you decide to invest, then take a closer look at the Neonexange project.
Activity: 29
August 07, 2018, 06:31:20 AM
To invest in altcoin will be a lot of risks. But I recommend investing in ETH and keep it. ETH is one of the potential cryptos and will thrive in the future. NEO and EOS too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 06:22:04 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
I recommend that you buy coins that are already on the list of coins that have the highest price. You can see it on coinmarketcap. Or you can also take part in a new ICO coin that has the potential to grow because from here you can also have the opportunity to get bigger profits.

Many ICO are now coming out in the market, you just need to be smart in choosing any of those, and be careful that you might be a victim of some scammers that uses good ICO and tkae the credibility to victimized investors.
Activity: 210
August 07, 2018, 03:53:43 AM
Indeed, at this time many altcoints have emerged, we must be good at choosing alcoints that have the potential to be made an investment for the future. It is very important to choose a good altcoint, because for future investments we will surely enjoy the results.
Activity: 180
August 07, 2018, 03:34:04 AM
Currently, it is an awful lot of new altcoin are popping up. a lot of new altcoin also potentially for the future. then we should always clever in selecting. Especially in choosing the right altcoin for investment for the sake of the future.
Activity: 789
August 07, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
Activity: 154
August 07, 2018, 03:24:39 AM
altcoin for your future you should invest in altcoin any ada or ripple ... altcoin some altcoin have great potential growth beyond ethereum then some coin still have importance in their investment
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 07, 2018, 03:18:39 AM
In accordance to the real problems on the cryptomarket I suppose that there will be the next list of promising and profitable altcoins: Eos, Waves, Monero and Neo.
Activity: 28
August 07, 2018, 12:44:31 AM
I think that ripple can be a good pick for you. It is trading at $0.5 only currently and will boom with next bitcoin pump.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
August 06, 2018, 06:38:59 AM
No one can give an right answer. Obviously, that it will be not just a coin, but a complex blockchain, such as the Ethereum. Perhaps it makes sense to look at similar projects.
Pages:
Jump to: