Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 26. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 06:34:57 AM
NEO, XRP, XLM, ADA, TRX, ETH - Here is my choice of promising coins for the future. The rest may not survive a prolonged decline in the market. so I made the main bet on these altcoins.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 06:14:16 AM
I think Altcoin is the best crypto market in my future. I have many altcoin in my future but some of altcoin in my hold for nexct some few month and some few years i have to get more profit for my file.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 05:46:23 AM
One of the coins that I will recommend is Monero. Will always be in demand for some people.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 03:47:56 PM
Well firstly, don't put all your eggs in one basket.

If you are going to hold an altcoin long term I would pick a few that have some form of 'cashback' feature

eg Neo gives gas
EOS gives airdrops
Exchange coins eg KCS give trading discounts and/or profit share
Masternode coins eg DASH/MEDIC give masternode rewards

These benefits will build up over time. Also, demand for these coins should be sustainable as others want the rewards too, so the capital price should increase too
Activity: 9
August 05, 2018, 03:33:26 PM
What do you look for in a quality coin?
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 05, 2018, 06:20:27 AM
Altcoins have potencial to increase best living for peoples,altcoin integration in many things like bank transfers,app creation,music industry and more !Now is hard times becose many peoples dont think about this only for money..
Activity: 54
August 05, 2018, 06:18:03 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
In my opinion, at the moment only Ethereum is suitable for long-term investment. Despite his current problems, he still remains the coin number 2 and I do not see him rivals among altcoins. Personally, I never worry about my investments in ETH.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 06:07:19 AM
Yes there are. I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But always good to do your own research!
Activity: 490
August 05, 2018, 06:05:10 AM
invest in some good potential coins like ethereum,neo and litecoin,these coins has a very good future and will be give you great profit in future
Activity: 2
August 05, 2018, 05:46:42 AM
If you are fine with investing in new coins, I will suggest you to go for byteball. They are working hard to promote their project.
August 05, 2018, 03:41:12 AM
All the alt coins have performed bad this year. Still you can go for coins like steem.
Activity: 1
August 05, 2018, 02:46:46 AM
Ripple can be a good pick in my opinion. The price had been low so far this year and thus it has good chances oF growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 05:50:54 PM
If you want to invest for a long time, it's better to choose ETH because the future prospects are clearly good compared to other altcoins and also many platforms that have worked with ETH.
Activity: 390
August 03, 2018, 05:38:57 PM
Yes, I figure you should keep the ethereum, on the grounds that in the coming year, I figure the cost of ethereum will take off, so it will make us a major benefit, and I currently hold ethereum in the wallet.

Ethereum holdings can be a great way to deal with cryptocurreny, and as the leading progress of erc20 platform tokens, there's always a brighter future awaits on its community. However, the advantages that it will provide to the holder is the great opportunity for everyone which definitely provide them profitable trading gains for their assets. So keep an eye on your erc20 tokens, because every altcoins will brilliantly make it a reward on us when exact time comes.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
August 03, 2018, 04:53:46 PM
If you want to hold tokens for a long period, then you need tokens that are good with both the technological and the fundamental part. I would recommend NEO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
August 03, 2018, 04:16:48 AM
I am looking the market situation and alt coins going down every day. I lost my 75% of my money and I think it will continue like this shit.

Yes, I can't predict the cryptocurrencies have the future or not, but I have seen the Bitcoin price have increased over USD15000 in last year, crypto market is changing everyday and if you trust it then you should hold it.
Activity: 84
August 03, 2018, 04:10:01 AM
I am looking the market situation and alt coins going down every day. I lost my 75% of my money and I think it will continue like this shit.
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 04:01:35 AM
Buy some trashcoin have price 1 satoshi, when it's pump to 2 satoshi you take 100% profit.
Or you buy altcoin have good dev, technology, communnity and wait.
August 03, 2018, 03:57:21 AM
I will suggest you to buy ripple. It will be number 1 based on market cap soon.
Activity: 319
August 02, 2018, 05:50:47 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
Yes, there are many altcoin that has very good potentials for holding especially for long term and if you do a very good research, you will find this altcoin but I will like to suggest that you invest in Ethereum, NEO, EOS and litecoin because they are very good and promising altcoin and they also have good potentials for hold.
Pages:
Jump to: