Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 8. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
November 18, 2018, 06:56:06 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
daily trading or long-term trading all depends on market conditions. If indeed the price movements are up and good is the right time for daily trading. I think ETH can be an option.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 18, 2018, 06:45:36 AM
Now I consider altcoin only as a regular income and I do not think that now there are those coins that can bring me profit in a few years. I'm sure this is temporary and will not advise something to buy
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 04:41:15 PM
invest in thronix and odyssey. I think that these are the two most promising altcoins on the market
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 05:12:31 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

Investing in cryptocurrencies means investing money in your future. We really don't understand all the advantages that exist in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. But we must be like rational dreamers.

Unfortunately, even now the world is not ready for the majority of those technologies and technological advantages that the blockchain gives us, so there is still a long way to go on the path to a better future in which blockchain is an integral part of life.
I think Bitcoin will be the future.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and it is the most expensive and valuable cryptocurrency in the market even when the prices are down from a very long time.People have a lot of faith in Bitcoin as it has made many people rich.Bitcoin is a money making machine and everyone should make money out of it.Signature campaigns are an easy way to earn Bitcoins.Today investing in Bitcoins is the best option as the prices are rising so the users are getting decent amount of profit returns.
the next stage of the development of the Altcoin who have elevated situate towards progress.
 It is able to continue to increase with the abundance of support provided and generate more profits into future Altcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 06:32:43 AM
I invest in Altcoins because it is more practical, they occupy a good segment in the crypto currency market. And many have a good future outlook. Grin
Altcoin certainly has a good future. I think that after stabilization in the market those people who have invested money in Altcoin will be successful
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 10:33:49 AM
   First look at the koin chart, then choose the top exchange. Get a coin out of your pocket and flip it as she falls and do it)
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 11:33:27 AM
Altcoin will progress in the future for a long time because altcoin gets more profit than less investment. Ethereum is an example that will be more populous in the future.

I also think that etherum is a good candidate for investors in the future and it is also a future prospect for electronic money, so consider it if you want to make a big profit.
Activity: 294
October 09, 2018, 04:16:11 PM
I invest in Altcoins because it is more practical, they occupy a good segment in the crypto currency market. And many have a good future outlook. Grin
Activity: 238
October 09, 2018, 03:59:36 PM
In my opinion, the Altcoins have a great future. There will be many more. Each company will produce altcoins in order to estimate the value of its enterprise. They will both rise and fall like modern stocks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 07:08:01 PM
not all altcoins have a future. only some altcoins have a future, such as ethereum, waves, stellar, ripple, litecoin,  neo,  etc. for altcoins that have a good future it is good if you hold for the long term so that you can get Big profit. 

Most promising projects are planning with time to replace the tokens created on the basis of Ethereum with their own coins with their Blockchain. Such coins have prospects.
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 06:59:29 PM
I thing that it time to holding for a good altcoins like Ethereum and it will bring a lot of funds for it holder. So, altcoins now not so bad idea. Also, another good for holding is XEM, Stellar, Ripple, etc.
Altcoin is a lot of good and has the characteristics and characteristics of technology, from Altcoin which is my choice is LTC, because LTC is a nice cupup and then developer from LTC also very responsively to make up any problems so that the LTC system remains good
Activity: 202
October 07, 2018, 06:30:13 PM
I haven't been changed until now, bro. to choose a good coin for me to use as a deposit of assets that I have. namely etherium bro ..
Activity: 924
October 07, 2018, 06:28:35 PM
I thing that it time to holding for a good altcoins like Ethereum and it will bring a lot of funds for it holder. So, altcoins now not so bad idea. Also, another good for holding is XEM, Stellar, Ripple, etc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies means investing money in your future. We really don't understand all the advantages that exist in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. But we must be like rational dreamers.

Unfortunately, even now the world is not ready for the majority of those technologies and technological advantages that the blockchain gives us, so there is still a long way to go on the path to a better future in which blockchain is an integral part of life.
I think Bitcoin will be the future.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and it is the most expensive and valuable cryptocurrency in the market even when the prices are down from a very long time.People have a lot of faith in Bitcoin as it has made many people rich.Bitcoin is a money making machine and everyone should make money out of it.Signature campaigns are an easy way to earn Bitcoins.Today investing in Bitcoins is the best option as the prices are rising so the users are getting decent amount of profit returns.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
October 07, 2018, 05:56:55 PM

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 05:39:59 PM
I think that if you want to invest in altcoins in the long term, then you should choose such coins as Ethereum, EOS, ADA, Ripple, OMG, Stellar and Waves.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
October 07, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

Activity: 704
Merit: 270
October 07, 2018, 03:30:26 AM
Yes I do believe that alternative cryptocurrencies is a very good option for future and I do think that one should start investing right now as now is a good time to invest in alternate cryptocurrencies. This is because right now the prices of altcoins is comparitively low so it is more profitable to invest in in right now.
Activity: 77
October 07, 2018, 03:25:21 AM
Ethereum is very good and suitable for long-term investments he is very profitable and in the future I am sure Ethereum will grow better and you can get big profits, he has achieved high marks and he has great potential so many are attracted to Ethereum. actually a lot of good Altcoins all depend on their individual tastes.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
October 07, 2018, 03:25:10 AM
Yes I do believe that alternative cryptocurrencies is a very good option for future and I do think that one should start investing right now as now is a good time to invest in alternate cryptocurrencies. This is because right now the prices of altcoins is comparitively low so it is more profitable to invest in in right now.
Pages:
Jump to: