Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 5. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 03:25:47 PM
In my opinion, for long-term hold, I can recommend coins with good capitalization, like top 10 at coinmarketcup.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
S.E.D.O.
February 03, 2019, 03:23:01 PM
Some altcoins can be used for short investments and give more profit in a relatively short time. Most likely it needs to be a new promising coin but you need to be able to choose.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 03, 2019, 03:15:46 PM
For holding, the well established coins has to be your first priority. Therefore the best altcoin in option for you will be ETHEREUM. There is no such well developed altcoin in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 03, 2019, 03:01:00 PM
I think that in the future the following projects will be very popular:
1. Cardano. The team creates a strong competitor ethereum.
2. Project iEx.ec.
3. Waves
Activity: 490
February 03, 2019, 02:44:28 PM
To my mind altcoins can serve as a good way to store your money and diversify your investments.
I am going to store valuable alts for years. BNB and ETH are long term stories!
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
February 03, 2019, 02:24:32 PM
If you want to invest and trade in Altcoins, some of the beat coins are given below. You can go with them:~
1. Ethereum
2. Neo
3. Waves
Activity: 728
February 03, 2019, 02:15:03 PM
for me for now the future altcoin is ethereum, now ethereum is declining and this is the right time to buy. ethereum is very suitable for long-term investment. I also hold some ethereum. I will sell in 2020.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 02:08:43 PM
There are a lot of coins have come recently, some of them have a very interesting project, I like Grin and beam , those are rocking even in the red market, They say grin is a new coin different than the others , It looks interesting .
In fact, it is very difficult to predict the prospects of new projects today. Practically, most ico companies do not attract the right amount of funds from investors, and this indicates a low profitability of the company’s ico market.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
February 03, 2019, 01:55:58 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
I think it is better to choose which coins you will invest by observing and analyzing some coins that you think have the potential to be able to provide benefits. Because everyone must have different choices and reasons, so I think it's better to observe the market and coins that are your target.

If he looks for good value altcoin like XRP, ETH or EOS and holds them for a period of several years. I think there will be no need to thoroughly understand the project
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
February 03, 2019, 01:39:58 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

There is no easy way to find a solid altcoin that will perpetuate in the future. Don't listen to others' shills, just do your research on as many promising projects you can and see which one has a viable product, a team that has put consistent effort in their development phases and continues to progress and most importantly inovate. I won't shill you a coin, I just want to recommend a coin on which you can do your research which is Stratis (STRAT).
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 03, 2019, 01:36:27 PM
The main altcoin of the future is Ethereum, I am sure that with the upgrade of the project to version 2.0 we will see exactly the Ethereum that we are waiting for, fast, convenient, independent.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
February 03, 2019, 01:32:21 PM
I think it is better to choose which coins you will invest by observing and analyzing some coins that you think have the potential to be able to provide benefits. Because everyone must have different choices and reasons, so I think it's better to observe the market and coins that are your target.

yes you are right every time you buy you should observe coins that you think bring good luck. and always looking for the right time to buy and make a profit
Activity: 230
February 03, 2019, 01:24:21 PM
There are a lot of coins have come recently, some of them have a very interesting project, I like Grin and beam , those are rocking even in the red market, They say grin is a new coin different than the others , It looks interesting .
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 03, 2019, 03:52:48 AM
The future of altcoin will be golden. In the coming time, altcoin will roll its roots in the entire world.
Activity: 406
February 02, 2019, 08:22:16 PM
Well right now, every crypto is affected by this bearish market so its actually hard to choose which altcoin to hold because all of them are subject to market volatility. In my opinion, I'll still go with the usual and already tested and proven coin like ethereum. You can also consider ripple, dash, and litecoin. If you are into ICO, you should make extra effort and study before choosing because the risk is very high when it comes to ICO coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
February 02, 2019, 07:53:05 PM
Why don't you just do some research around some coins you feel are good. Perhaps you might find the right one that suites your choice.
You might not be too sure if the one chosen for you is good or not, except you go about researching and analyzing by yourself.
Then you will also be able to determine if you can hold for long or not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
February 02, 2019, 05:32:19 PM
Well you could go in for so many coins but i recommend STO coins for you this year.  Just give it a try and you will appreciate your investment much.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
February 02, 2019, 04:37:22 PM
If we take into account the fact that the prices for all coins are now quite low, it would be ideal to invest in several projects at once. Personally, I single out such projects as Ethereum, Ripple, Monero, EOS. I believe that they should be profitable in the future.
But what if all these projects do not grow in the future? You should know that some discussion on this forum indicates that most of the Altcoin exaggerated in price. Many Altcoin has no value, and its price is just a virtual price promoted by exchange bots.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 02, 2019, 04:34:57 PM
Activity: 280
February 02, 2019, 12:38:51 PM
Daily trades may not always work. But long-term hold on these prices will also bring good returns. u can take some altcoins for hold and u have to forget it...
Pages:
Jump to: