Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 4. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
February 10, 2019, 12:02:13 PM
I still believe that altcoin is in the future but only those altcoin with potential and I think it's good to hold it for big profit can not be avoided once panic because of the ever-increasing prices of altcoin but the only thing we can do to earn and marecover our losses is the purchase of altcoin with the potential and hold it somewhat up to you if you think it holds because I'm sure you'll earn some of the coins with a potentially particularly expensive altcoin that there is potential to buy more for your profit so it is also better for you to research more coins and good coins because not all altcoin can earn you a lot if you can lose it in case wrong is altcoin only.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
February 10, 2019, 11:52:22 AM
I think keeping eyes open around and leaving the current market value should be invested after that. But I think investing in Ethereum. Investing in Ethereum can be a good gains so I can not invest anywhere where there is a risk.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
February 10, 2019, 11:10:47 AM
Try to read what is project is all about and try to look for the developer if she or he has a no any negative trust or any bad reputation. And try to understand what is the token all about and what is the use off this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
February 10, 2019, 11:04:34 AM
Iam very believe about cryptocoin for next future.is very recommended for invest long term .when we look history price of bitcoin we will know and believe about crypto investment for long term
Activity: 616
February 10, 2019, 10:20:32 AM
If EOS and LTC would be more acceptable in the field of ICO, then it will be very promising.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
February 05, 2019, 07:37:48 PM
for the long term I suggest buying bitcoin, but if you are looking for an altcoin then I suggest buying ethereum, both have
low prices at this time, you can hold it until the price rises high and you will get the profit you expect in the future
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
February 05, 2019, 07:25:20 PM
Yes, Altcoin is a coin paired with Bitcoin, so far the price of Altcoin always follows the movement of the price of Bitcoin, so when the price of Bitcoin rises, Altcoin will rise following Bitcoin, but the increase in Altcoin is very diverse, maybe when Altcoin on pump prices will be far more profitable Altcoin. So Altcoin is a good investment.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
February 05, 2019, 07:20:37 PM
I believe that coins from top 20 rank on coinmarketcap are the best investment at the moment. I have no doubts that we would see another bull run and these coins will show the best price increase on the market.
Not only this but the new ico like BTT looks very promising for me personally. Some major coins lack of volatility and get the stable chart. But when the bullrun will come to us? this will become the main question.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
February 05, 2019, 06:59:31 PM
I believe that coins from top 20 rank on coinmarketcap are the best investment at the moment. I have no doubts that we would see another bull run and these coins will show the best price increase on the market.
Agree have these coins now bear market, but there is coin which prove very good and profitable for example eos eth they can show X10 growth by the end of year!
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
February 05, 2019, 11:35:07 AM
in my opinion the altcoins for the future or better to invest are ADA, Ethereum and NXT, the three coins have very good value including their movements, very good if you hold in the long run.

Nxt? Lol
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 05, 2019, 11:34:34 AM
If you are interested in coins for long-term investments, then you can safely buy coins from the top 20. Most of them will increase in price over time. However, you need to constantly watch their price so as not to miss the moment of growth.
The main thing after buying coins, to follow the course of these coins. And in case of growth sell. And some people buy and forget about them for months or years.
Activity: 382
February 05, 2019, 11:29:57 AM
in my opinion the altcoins for the future or better to invest are ADA, Ethereum and NXT, the three coins have very good value including their movements, very good if you hold in the long run.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
February 04, 2019, 12:13:05 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
indeed there are several strategies that can be done in investing with trade crypto currencies and participating in the ico project to get prizes and even then have their respective strengths and weaknesses, regardless of their strategy, investor confidence and patience are the determinant
Activity: 382
February 03, 2019, 10:11:34 PM
In my opinion the altcoin for the future is Ethereum, because it supports many platforms and many ico projects use ERC20, currently price eth is cheap and very good if you hold it for a long time.

Activity: 854
February 03, 2019, 07:47:40 PM
You might possibly not be able to invest in the coins I am dealing with, because I not after holding for long term.
If you are going to hold for long term, then you had better invest in the top 5 cryptocurrencies and you should buy then when their prices are still very low, such as what we have at this time. It is even possible you get it cheaper.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
February 03, 2019, 05:09:36 PM
the golden times of unsane profits are over.. now is time to be realistic. there are promising blockchain projetcs out there, but we wotn see the 10000000000000000% profit of Bitcoin again.. Anywya, there are still many good coins with a bright future that can be profitable in the longterm!
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
February 03, 2019, 05:00:08 PM
I think that when investing in the long term, it is necessary to choose coins that have a fairly large market capitalization, as well as to monitor the emergence of new projects that can bypass the current projects in a short period of time.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
February 03, 2019, 04:56:21 PM
Yes, I agree, these coins have a lot of liquidity. Many services accept them as payment directly.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 03, 2019, 03:29:43 PM
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
February 03, 2019, 03:29:38 PM
If you are interested in coins for long-term investments, then you can safely buy coins from the top 20. Most of them will increase in price over time. However, you need to constantly watch their price so as not to miss the moment of growth.
Pages:
Jump to: