Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 7. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 27, 2019, 07:33:17 PM
My altcoin for a future, for a long term is BNB, because these guys burn tokens what increase initial value and soon they will launch DEX.
Also it is not simple exchange, but they are like a corporation
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 27, 2019, 07:16:29 PM
The duration of time or how long you want to stay to get your profit, will determine how long you are to hold.
Presently, if anyone want short term profit, you can go for coins that are not top 100, but if it is the other way round, then reverse will be the case.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 27, 2019, 11:20:09 AM
I am sure that when the market will be stabilized and cryptocurrencies will become so popular that it would be possible to pay using them every place and every time, then there will be only some coins on the market which are now at the very top of ratings.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 01:30:08 PM
Altcoins are always a good idea to invest in, you just have to make sure that whatever altcoin you are investing in is one that you have researched properly and can be sure that the coin is going to end up doing very well for the long term. And since you are investing for the long term then you are going to want to avoid investing in any new coins
Activity: 490
November 20, 2018, 02:23:48 PM
My point of view has not changed with regard to the tokenization of the whole world, because now it is very important to understand that such a decentralized model will absorb the market, because the people decided to invest.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 06:31:01 AM
XSN is a great coin to hold as you can earn passive income whilst doing so. The options are to stake through XSN Cloud for smaller holdings, or you can stake through TPoS, a cold-staking innovation of Stakenet. Your coins remain offline in your wallet whilst a merchant stakes your coins for you (they don't have access to your coins, you remain in full control) and rewards flow straight to your wallet. Imo, very undervalued at the moment given they are currently running Lightning Swaps and innovating in Lightning Network technology, have an upcoming decentralized P2P network, Dapps, their own hardware device etc. One to watch. Masternodes require 15,000 XSN which in the current market is $1500 with average monthly income of 196 XSN (15% annual ROI).
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 20, 2018, 06:00:06 AM
If you want to hold indefinitely, then only one type of cryptocurrency is worth investing in, that is bitcoin, because it is the only cryptocurrency that is not easy to crash.
Activity: 84
November 20, 2018, 05:51:33 AM
Altcoins future are very bright but At time cryptomareket is unstable. So you can hold all altcoins because market will be recovers soon..
Activity: 255
November 20, 2018, 05:34:34 AM
If you choose altcoin for long-term storage, then pay attention to the coins from the top 100 coins. I think that only they are quite promising. I am sure that if you buy now, it will be very useful in the future
Activity: 336
November 18, 2018, 10:39:57 AM
All of them is up to rising of bitcoin. to get bitcoin risen, something big and important developments should occur in crypto world. And then we can talk about future of altcoins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 18, 2018, 10:15:16 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

I would say yes and still believe in altcoins. I say that because altcoin as compared to Bitcoin represents a much much larger part of the cryptocurrency market. Although Bitcoin surely is on a different league of its own due to its value and popularity. There have also been many altcoins that have emerged as good coins too that rake in more money in the cryptocurrency marker if you look at the bigger picture.
Activity: 686
November 18, 2018, 10:11:42 AM
I would suggest ADA, NEO and XLM, 3 of the best projects out there by a mile, Very good to hold a lot of these when prices are so low
especially NEO coins, I am sure that the NEO will continue to grow because it is handled by a very good team and supported by a large community. NEO is my favorite coin now after Ripple.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 18, 2018, 09:35:44 AM
I would suggest ADA, NEO and XLM, 3 of the best projects out there by a mile, Very good to hold a lot of these when prices are so low
Activity: 854
November 18, 2018, 09:25:59 AM
Think of the coin that will be mass adapted through out the world. That I believe is the best candidate for our future.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 18, 2018, 09:23:21 AM
Now good times to buy lot of valuble altcoins more than lowest price in last month. Anyway i think definitely top coin prices will be up end of year.
Activity: 420
November 18, 2018, 09:06:21 AM
The future of altcoins is very bright but at this time market is very low and if you want to invest then invest now and about holding it's all depends on your target like how much you want to take profit.
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 09:04:01 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
I would suggest you to buy CyberFM (CYFM) or Mainstream for the Underground (MFTU) because the community and the CEO of it is very well good. In choosing that, I expect you will gain more profit too.
copper member
Activity: 48
November 18, 2018, 08:57:48 AM
I think, first of all it is depends upon your fund, target amount and time to hold. According to me, you should go with Ethereum, Ripple, Tron, MTC & EOS because they are very below from their highs and they are also most potential coins with promising future for profit. And one more thing that if you are holding coins for long period then store them on Trazor hardware wallet, not on any exchange.
copper member
Activity: 118
November 18, 2018, 07:06:04 AM
Select some most trusted altcoins and start making your diversify portfolio.
Select altcoins from different spheres and you will suceed!
Activity: 448
November 18, 2018, 07:00:40 AM
daily trading or long-term trading all depends on market conditions. If indeed the price movements are up and good is the right time for daily trading. I think ETH can be an option.
in my opinion, the only right decision and a win-win option is ethereum. Here I fully agree with you and I hope that other users of cryptocurrency will do just that, invest in ETH in order to support the platform and increase capitalization.
Pages:
Jump to: