Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin is for day trading - page 39. (Read 4311 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 09:05:03 PM
Altcoin is good for trading because Altcoin price price has the potential to go up faster than Bitcoin. especially if we can choose a good Altcoin, we will get a big profit. so if we want to trade altcoin we see first the market condition altcoin it. and a lot of good altcoin at the moment, like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, Bitcoin Gold And so on. we can trade a lot of Altcoin at once, to get more profit.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 17, 2018, 08:56:53 PM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
They are valuing more bitcoin and that's why everyone loves to hold bitcoin for long. While for altcoins, they are not giving too much importance too it and that's why they like to day trade altcoin which potentially can give them profit that can add their bitcoin holdings. And altcoin can be good for day trading because you have many choice where you can just jump off after profiting to the current alt coin you have.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 08:55:47 PM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
daily trading is not as easy as you imagine, there are many considerations and analyzes that you should do. in the current market conditions it is very difficult to do it, without it all I am sure you will be stuck.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 08:52:04 PM
Day trading is not suitable for beginner, it is for experienced trader. If you have been trading for a long time then you can do day trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
April 17, 2018, 08:50:58 PM
Because its volatility promising higher profit than holding. Holding is bad idea if you want to make money in crypto, for the better learn about how to trade it with methode day or swing trading. By trade it you can turn your money more faster than holding but offcource you have to spend times and effort for that.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 08:46:08 PM
Pages:
Jump to: