Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin is right for investment?? - page 14. (Read 1190 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 26, 2019, 03:36:44 PM
I choose, projects like eth or stellar which are established and already has very low risks or projects have a very small market cap and big potential like risk big win big tokens (like semux). There is lots of ways for choosing, you should decide your own strategy.
Activity: 342
Merit: 0
March 26, 2019, 03:33:36 PM
How do you choose altcoin in the current conditions, when you want to invest in cryptocurrency? Do you see the price or popularity? Share your suggestions and I will appreciate it. Thank you for your comments, success is always for us all.

You have to look on the project in general. Compare it with other similar projects to make base line to see how is this project doing with respect the others more mature. After at which stage price is evolving. If it is just beginning beware of overemotiomal market if it too far you have to catch up with to grasp potential for growth.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
March 26, 2019, 03:28:13 PM
The only I choose the altcoins to invest in is through the team and the name behind the development once you can see a popular name behind the project and you are able to verify the physical address of the business behind the project that is a good altcoin to invest in, because the coin will be backed by a working ecosystem.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
March 26, 2019, 03:03:51 PM
How do you choose altcoin in the current conditions, when you want to invest in cryptocurrency? Do you see the price or popularity? Share your suggestions and I will appreciate it. Thank you for your comments, success is always for us all.
Pages:
Jump to: