Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin is right for investment?? - page 8. (Read 1190 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 27, 2019, 11:59:50 AM
altcoins is a good investment tool. Very many projects are pumped up and you can make very good money on this. I think that you can also do a lot of useful things, the most important thing is to do this.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 27, 2019, 11:59:38 AM
For now it is also possible for today's market to fall and the low price of potential altcoins you can buy on it but check and make sure you first purchase your altcoins to make sure you get a profit on your purchase altcoins if you dont want to invest in altcoins and trading and you want a sure profit you can choose coinmarket altcoins that are in the top 10 so maybe you will be profitable for buying altcoins with scams altcoins that have long been increasing the price and the dev and admin are no longer active and no updates to their project can affect the price and the holders to dump the price and to sell the holders.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
March 27, 2019, 11:52:33 AM
i just put my money on top alt only
checking rank on coinmarketcaps , alt on top 10 coinmarketcaps are worth to invest
put money on shit coin is just like gambling . it can be scam or get high profit
Activity: 490
March 27, 2019, 11:49:12 AM
Oh i think investments in altcoins will be much greatter than BTC because the fluctuation of BTC is too small so we may not get enough profit, instead altcoins will always be a good choice for both short term and long term profit when the price can change much faster if the whales start pumping.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
March 27, 2019, 11:44:50 AM
I think choosing an altcoin must be careful, we must know the prospect of the coin, we must also know the team and the owner of the business, because when we invest we must be careful

It is now better to choose altcoin with little risk to invest, which are already on the market and have an established position. Although you can earn less, but there is a low probability of losing all the funds spent, as is the case with new and uncertain coins. Top 10 is a good choice.
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
March 27, 2019, 11:38:01 AM
There is one in particular that I am pretty fond of and happy with.  It isn't popular at all though and it also isn't at that great of a price right now.  It is a decent price if want to invest, but it isn't anywhere near as high as it was.  I am talking about EOS.  I know there are a lot of EOS haters on here, but they are really doing some exciting things and they have some cool projects coming in the future.  There is also a big announcement supposedly coming in June that might help to drive the price.  If you haven't looked into it yet, I would check it out.  I have a decent amount invested into it and I don't regret it at all.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
March 27, 2019, 11:37:40 AM
How do you choose altcoin in the current conditions, when you want to invest in cryptocurrency? Do you see the price or popularity? Share your suggestions and I will appreciate it. Thank you for your comments, success is always for us all.

Both required. Invest in coins which are traded with good volumes and marketcap. Such coins would certainly yield profits at current situation.

Go for day trading. Just get in and out setting up a minimal profit rate and you can see a decent profit at end of the day. Invest in multiple coins. Would advice you to choose the best coins from coinmarketcap.

If you have enough amount to invest, go for BTC, ETH, BCHABC and LTC. XRP, BNB and XLM are other good coins to trade with.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
March 27, 2019, 11:30:09 AM
I think choosing an altcoin must be careful, we must know the prospect of the coin, we must also know the team and the owner of the business, because when we invest we must be careful
it's just an altcoin that is new because investing in a new altcoin is very risky because there are many new coins that are deceiving. so to choose a better altcoin that has long been on the market like ethereum for example
Activity: 308
March 27, 2019, 11:20:05 AM
How do you choose altcoin in the current conditions, when you want to invest in cryptocurrency? Do you see the price or popularity? Share your suggestions and I will appreciate it. Thank you for your comments, success is always for us all.
I often choose the top 10 altcoins on Coinmarket to hold, I don't like trading much because I don't trade well, when you join this market, you should know that you are trading or holding ? 
Activity: 700
March 27, 2019, 11:12:19 AM
No doubt again that altcoins are a good and profitable investment, I'm sure that the future crypto trend will improve so buying now is the right idea, compared to other types of traditional investments such as property, stocks, gold and so on.
it depends on the altcoin you choose for your investment. we can see too many altcoins on the market, you can choose the right assets according to you and make investments before it's too late.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
March 27, 2019, 11:08:20 AM
No doubt again that altcoins are a good and profitable investment, I'm sure that the future crypto trend will improve so buying now is the right idea, compared to other types of traditional investments such as property, stocks, gold and so on.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 27, 2019, 10:50:34 AM
Yes the investment on altcoins will always be profitable with very low investment but there risks involved in this also very higher so if you are ready to take it it will be a good opportunity to make your profit in the future while investing in this type of situation.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
March 27, 2019, 10:44:39 AM
It looks like the Altcoin season is starting now, which means that a lot of coins will grow in value, the only question is how to choose the right coin, I prefer to follow the advice of several experienced traders.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 27, 2019, 10:39:17 AM
the market will give some opportunities for everyone so I am saying this situation is like that if we miss the chances there will be lots of chances arel not been given by the market like this so using this will give the success in the future if it was not valuable also there will be a huge loss will not been happened.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 27, 2019, 10:14:56 AM
I always had a hope with the investment on altcoins because that the profitable with little investment that's why many people like to invest when it was very low value and its future also very good so I definitely suggest to invest in this.
Activity: 392
March 27, 2019, 10:08:27 AM
Of course altcoins are suitable for investment, especially now the market is the season of altcoins and I think you need to invest in them, as they will grow in the near future
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
March 27, 2019, 09:57:43 AM
I still buy altcoins in this period and I do a lot of research before picking them out. One of the things I look out for is the updates a coin project is working on. Especially mainnet launches, forks and partnerships. These factors are responsible for huge movements in the market
Activity: 345
March 27, 2019, 09:55:14 AM
We can see many altcoin which have good prospects in the future. take a look at some altcoin now on the market shows a nice surprise. such as eterbase which has increased so high.
Activity: 560
March 27, 2019, 09:53:22 AM
Sure! Altcoins are also good for investment because you can't make profits from bitcoin alone. Some of the altcoins like BNB and TTC protocol have even made about 100% increase within a month.
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
March 27, 2019, 09:32:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: