Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin provides more long-term profits - page 2. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 24, 2020, 06:31:30 PM
many choices, the price is relatively cheaper than bitcoin and the opportunity to make more profit. Maybe there are some benefits if I spend more of my money investing in altcoin and holding it for the long term. But the negative value that I found is that the influence of bitcoin is too big on altcoin until now.
Altcoins is really in a cheaper price but it doesn't mean that it is more profitable than bitcoin in a long term because not all altcoins are very valuable that it could increase it's price like bitcoin, that is why 98% of altcoins don't really have any good value that they always called it shitcoins.
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
January 24, 2020, 06:13:54 PM
Because it's cheaper doesn't mean it will be profitable. Many altcoins has almost depreciated to zero and there's likely no chance of ever seeing them grow again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
January 24, 2020, 05:32:51 PM
it can only happen if you invest in quality altcoins. for the past 8 months, we have never seen any altcoins that move form 1usd to over 100usd. quite very hard to believe to see any altcoin that can make such moves again. it shows cryptocurrency market is declining. ether sold from 0.1 and rose to whatever price it is today.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 24, 2020, 05:14:23 PM
I agree with you on this, altcoins are more profitable than bitcoin base on the fact that bitcoin doesn't move so fast like altcoins that can turn 100% within 24hrs
You are talking about shit coins that gets pumped and dumped. Only coins that are considered scam coins rise more than 100% within few hours before it gets dumped and dies. The creator of the coins hold the majority of the coins and can easily manipulate the market. This is what they actually keep on doing. Once they hold of good buying volume amount, the dump their coins causing the price to crash and die eventually.
Yeah, it becomes more profitable if you can take advantage of this pumping, but the risk associated is very high thus making investment on it not worthy at all.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
January 24, 2020, 04:55:58 PM
I agree with you on this, altcoins are more profitable than bitcoin base on the fact that bitcoin doesn't move so fast like altcoins that can turn 100% within 24hrs
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
January 24, 2020, 04:09:51 PM
many choices, the price is relatively cheaper than bitcoin and the opportunity to make more profit. Maybe there are some benefits if I spend more of my money investing in altcoin and holding it for the long term. But the negative value that I found is that the influence of bitcoin is too big on altcoin until now.
It all depends on what period of time you bought altcoins. For example, ether could be well bought in December 2018 and January 2019 ... You could even get a solid profit
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
January 24, 2020, 02:35:18 PM
Don't get this the wrong way, altcoins don't have long term value, holding some altcoins for long is a good way to lose money.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 24, 2020, 01:56:40 PM
I will invest with BNB coin for providing more long term profit where BNB coin always burning their supply each two months, second time have been burn of BNB coin supply because the developer look serious how to make their coin can increase with higher price by burning and supply on exchange market transaction increase little.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
January 24, 2020, 01:53:10 PM

Many choices ? yes
Cheaper prices to bitcoin ? YES.
opportunity to take more profit ? YES

But easier opportunity to lose all your money ? YES YES YES,

Altcoin investment is not about positive value or negative value, it is about investing right, at the appropriate time.
Hence the need to always dyor, before investment.
Activity: 1400
January 24, 2020, 12:40:06 PM
Personally I think the risk involved in investing into some altcoins is very high , thats why majority of people prefer to invest into Bitcoin. Because alot of the altcoins  are dead without any developments or progress , so any upward or downward movement in the market it will take them to their grave which they might not be able to ressurrect again.
In addition to the huge risk when investing in altcoins, it is also worth remembering that not all crypto enthusiasts thoughtfully approach the choice and carefully study the project before investing. It is much safer and more convenient for them to buy bitcoins since the coin is time tested etc.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
January 24, 2020, 06:16:06 AM
High risk high reward though as most of altcoins in the market dont have usecase and not good for long term. People lost money mostly on altcoins thinking that altcoin will moon in months but most of them failed or turned out to be scam.I would suggest to hold on bitcoin, slowly getting profit over time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
January 24, 2020, 06:11:42 AM
Personally I think the risk involved in investing into some altcoins is very high , thats why majority of people prefer to invest into Bitcoin. Because alot of the altcoins  are dead without any developments or progress , so any upward or downward movement in the market it will take them to their grave which they might not be able to ressurrect again.
Of course Bitcoin is everyone favorite investment, but the profit will not be much because the price of Bitcoin usually only increases from 5% to 10% if all goes well. I think investing altcoin will bring more profits but the risk will also be much higher than Bitcoin investment, so before buying please consider carefully. Personally, I always hold half of my assets in Bitcoin and the remaining 50% I will invest in some top coins like Ethereum, Binance or Ripple.

Maybe I will lose money if the bear market returns but altcoin season will definitely return again before things get worse.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
January 24, 2020, 05:52:55 AM

Personally, I think that investing in altcoin is a very profitable investment. And now there is a high probability of getting a good income. Since altcoins are in sleep mode and after an indefinite time you can get a good result. The risk in investing is always there and the one who does not take risks does not get success.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
January 24, 2020, 04:31:53 AM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
January 24, 2020, 01:25:02 AM
It is a good idea to invest in crypto currency (altcoins) as we will make a huge profit here. But first we should study the coins that we should buy because it is also risky to buy altcoins as some of them are shitcoin. So let's just buy only reputable coins like ethereum.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
January 24, 2020, 01:19:14 AM

It does happens from time to time where the percentage of profit is much more higher on altcoins than on Bitcoin, but if you are talking about continous profit and instability then Bitcoin is the best investment, checking all the chart you will see the percentage is much more higher so the best option still is diversification so if Bitcoin cannot deliver at that time other altcoins might deliver the profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
January 24, 2020, 12:13:59 AM
if we want to make long-term investments, it's better if we hold bitcoin. and in my opinion altcoin is more suitable for short-term investments. but it all depends on the user. if we have a lot of time to focus on the cryptocurrency market, it is better for short-term investments. but if we have limited time to focus on crypto it is better to make a long-term investment.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
January 23, 2020, 07:29:26 PM
There is always a big risk of investing in cryptocurrency so we could expect that it is not always a profit in our investment especially in investing in an altcoin. For sure investing in altcoins for the long term is not a bad idea at all if you are just going to pick the token in the market for your long term investment. There are so many choices in the market but there are thousands of altcoins in the market that splitting the demand of a lot of altcoins in the market most of the time the safest way is to pick a popular altcoins in the market. For me, the best long term investment is in XRP since it has a long price in the market you could easily invest or buy a big volume of XRP for a long term investment. Also, XRP already has its demand in the market so for sure it will not be going to collapse easily.

It is true that bitcoin is just too big for altcoins but it has its disadvantages compare to other altcoins in the market that is gaining momentum and could potentially be successful like bitcoin.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
January 23, 2020, 07:27:18 PM
In general, altcoins are a bad investment, however, if you are able to choose the right altcoins to invest, that's where you can make a fortune out of it.
Although there's still a lot of bad altcoins in the market, there are still good which might grow x100 and that will give you a great return.

It will take time maybe, or sometimes in just a short time it will pump, depending on how people sees it and you have to consider the amount of hype in the market which is really big that could pump any coin, for example, BSV.
Activity: 1470
COMBO 2.0
January 23, 2020, 07:24:42 PM
It depends on the altcoin and the hype surrounding it If you have a coin that just started working well on their project with sponsorship then is likely the price will go up and some times if the devs are wise enough to maintain proper momentum and increase usability then more users and transaction improve the overall coin price Why most coins have massive fall is either ponzi or no proper development
Pages:
Jump to: