Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin provides more long-term profits - page 5. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
January 21, 2020, 05:49:31 PM
Possibly yes, but it depends on the value of these cryptocurrencies I would guess maybe through the amount of Market cap and their classified in the market, it is better to buy and HODL  some crypto who have a small prices ( less than $ 30 ) and an acceptable value of Market cap ( more than 5 Billion dollars ) for example,  EOS, Tether, Stellar, Cardano..ect especially if you want to profit a significant amount in a long term. But remember that you need to HOLD most of your budget into Bitcoin and ETH , the profit in these cryto are guaranteed in a short and even long term. The patience is so essential to be honest without it you will earn nothing special.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
January 21, 2020, 05:37:56 PM
I actually think the opposite - altcoins is known for short term profits in bull markets and quick losses in bear markets, while BTC is the more stable long term bet.

The thing with altcoin markets is that they generally get very overheated in good times and too pessimistic in bad times, which leads to extreme fluctuations. So in a bull market, it could seem like alts are making sizable gains against BTC but when the bear market swings around alts will struggle further.

Also, this is why diversification is so important. You don't know which alt is going to be the next big thing. You can't just bet on one alt for the long term and expect profits.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
January 21, 2020, 03:16:39 PM
Yeah I agree and think that altcoins can raise much more faster and more efficient as BTC does. Furthermore, there are enough altcoins on the market that are offering a clear technological advantage if you compare them with Bitcoin.
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
January 21, 2020, 03:04:07 PM
many choices, the price is relatively cheaper than bitcoin and the opportunity to make more profit. Maybe there are some benefits if I spend more of my money investing in altcoin and holding it for the long term. But the negative value that I found is that the influence of bitcoin is too big on altcoin until now.
Yes it is relatively cheaper than bitcoin but the high risk in investing in altcoins is that there is no guarantee that it will be successful in the future unlike bitcoin. There are many altcoins out there that hypes in the early start in the market but after months, or years, dumps until it dies and loses its value.
As for the price of altcoins, it will always be affected by bitcoin for it is the basis and the king of all cryptos.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
January 21, 2020, 02:05:20 PM
many choices, the price is relatively cheaper than bitcoin and the opportunity to make more profit. Maybe there are some benefits if I spend more of my money investing in altcoin and holding it for the long term. But the negative value that I found is that the influence of bitcoin is too big on altcoin until now.
i dont think it is an important thing if the bitcoin is so expensive. (it is not so expensive now). when bitcoin goes x3, you will gain also x3. if you can't but 1 bitcoin; you can buy 0.1 instead of taking risk on cheap unknown altcoins.
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
January 21, 2020, 02:02:19 PM
A guaranteed way of making profits from altcoins is buying potential coins at a relatively cheap price or when they are greatly still undervalued.  Don't buy altcoins when it's been pumped so as not to get rekt. As much as altcoins gmcan give you unrealistic profits in short or long term hold, it can still rekt you totally.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
January 21, 2020, 01:44:21 PM
but why did you mention the primary choice is altcoin? Is that the reason for the relatively low price factor or because altcoin is more profitable for future investments? try to reconsider before you make an investment decision, I only advise you to invest with bitcoin, you can still buy it without having to buy 1btc. but it all depends on your own decision.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
January 21, 2020, 01:36:39 PM
Compared to altcoins, bitcoin looks like a much more interesting investment resource. Its cost is always in a better position when compared with opponents (excluding short-term pump). And there is much more reliability in such investments, since you can run into scams with altcoins.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 21, 2020, 11:45:05 AM
the significant increase in bitcoin sv and bitcoin cash is indeed surprising. etherum is also always consistent in terms of their development and prices. xrp, doge supported by sophisticated technology. I think that proves that altcoin also has the potential that is not as big as bitcoin, even though in terms of price it can be said to be lose big from bitcoin.
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
January 21, 2020, 11:25:37 AM
Looking at the value of these altcoin, it can easily do double of your investment, the return of investment is usually high unlike when one invest in bitcoin, one can easily double the value of their BTC through altcoin, but then, you really need to choose an altcoin with potential that means you need to do some research else goes negatively.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
January 21, 2020, 10:04:01 AM
Altcoins are more risky that bitcoin and in this market, the principle is "high risk _ high reward", so as long as you choose the right altcoins, you will definitely make more profit when the market will be bullish again or the bull run will come soon.

When there is a bull run, x100 profit is possible for altcoins even in short term, but not for bitcoin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 21, 2020, 09:30:22 AM
some altcoin can indeed provide greater benefits than bitcoin. but of course the risk of loss is also greater. if bitcoin goes up a bit, some altcoins increase by 10% more but when bitcoin goes down altcoin can also go down more. but if we can make good use of altcoin fluctuations we will benefit.
I don't think so.
Many altcoins are always saying that they do a lot fo surpass top altcoins. They want to be first also in top ranking in cmc and coingecko. But that are only their promises with investors. Because they want a capital funded by investors. But for me, none of is for a long term period because most of altcoins have been subjected to a scam.
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
January 21, 2020, 09:25:22 AM
some altcoin can indeed provide greater benefits than bitcoin. but of course the risk of loss is also greater. if bitcoin goes up a bit, some altcoins increase by 10% more but when bitcoin goes down altcoin can also go down more. but if we can make good use of altcoin fluctuations we will benefit.
To succeed in altcoin investment, you must have good knowledge of this market and need to have great patience in investing because altcoins often very volatile. Currently, the market is highly dependent on Bitcoin and the dominance of Bitcoin is overwhelming altcoin making this investment always faces a lot of risks. Personally, I only invest in some big altcoins that people trust or join IEO at big exchanges to make a profit.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
January 21, 2020, 08:53:39 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
January 21, 2020, 07:17:06 AM
Waiting long term to get profit can be very unbearable, if one have to invest in altcoin he or she must be ready for a very long journey because altcoins aren't like bitcoin that can bring lose today and bring profit the next day
Activity: 914
Making Smart Money Work
January 21, 2020, 07:14:50 AM
If you want to buy altcoin try to research first before you invest your money, because the risk in altcoin is higher because it could be that the project you are investing may die someday.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
January 21, 2020, 04:56:18 AM
Even bitcoin and altcoins hasn't created a boundary yet, bitcoin might look like profitable for the long term but what we should consider in investment are those that provides more percent of increase in the long run. I highly believe before that it is always bitcoin that is profitable in this time frame but figured out about many altcoins that is much cheaper, and with their potential, it seems to be much worthy of investment if the token becomes popular.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
January 21, 2020, 04:52:29 AM
altcoins offer more profit but it is also the most risky, it can drop huge value in just a few minutes, you can see like matic, this price making usually comes from people called sharks, because There are some altcoins with small market capitalization, for me it is best to only hold the top coin in the long term, especially bitcoin, because I believe that the future will be blockchain technology, the first coin to rise sharply will be the top coin and especially bitcoin
Of course altcoin is a very risky investment in this market and before investing you need to have a specific strategy because altcoin is very easy to manipulate. In fact, just having a bad news appears makes your psychology affected and if you worry, you will panic sell immediately. I've had many of these cases in the past and it's really hard to control my emotions when the bear market comes back.

Currently, you should only invest in some altcoins in top 20 because these are coins that are not manipulated and very much dependent on rise of Bitcoin.
Activity: 267
Merit: 7
January 21, 2020, 02:52:29 AM
altcoins offer more profit but it is also the most risky, it can drop huge value in just a few minutes, you can see like matic, this price making usually comes from people called sharks, because There are some altcoins with small market capitalization, for me it is best to only hold the top coin in the long term, especially bitcoin, because I believe that the future will be blockchain technology, the first coin to rise sharply will be the top coin and especially bitcoin
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 21, 2020, 02:43:06 AM

You are right, sometimes altcoin can provide more benefits than bitcoin. Even though the altcoin value always follows the bicoin, but usually the percentage increase in altcoin is greater than bitcoin. so it's better if our portfolio is 60% bitcoin and 40%. and I always recommend investing in the top 20 altcoins. because it's safer and good for the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: