Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin provides more long-term profits - page 3. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 265
January 23, 2020, 06:29:07 PM
many choices, the price is relatively cheaper than bitcoin and the opportunity to make more profit. Maybe there are some benefits if I spend more of my money investing in altcoin and holding it for the long term. But the negative value that I found is that the influence of bitcoin is too big on altcoin until now.
There are really a lot of choices in altcoin that are more cheaper than bitcoin, but it doesn't mean that it could be worth it for investment and for you to get a long term profit because not every altcoins are really worth it for investment. For me, the only altcoins that are worth for long term profits is ETH because it is just like bitcoin that has a potential to increase it's value even more.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 23, 2020, 04:00:07 PM
Each time with growth, we see the same calls for people to buy altcoins. This is very indicative, because immediately after such messages, a deep recession begins,
which lasts quite a long time, as a rule, until depressive moods and messages in the spirit of "soon end" begin to prevail on the forum.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
January 23, 2020, 12:24:57 PM
I guess all people are thinking that they should invest on Altcoins to get a better profit than investing it to Bitcoin. As for me, if you are new to Crypto and you wanted a long-term investment then I suggest that you go for Bitcoin. After that, if you already know how to manage Crypto investment then that is the right time to invest on Altcoins but you should be really careful on choosing good Altcoins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
January 23, 2020, 11:20:06 AM
No doubt still many altcoins are with potential to rise more,Altcoins are best alternatives to hold or invest because Bitcoin is expensive and mostly new comers cant afford the Bitcoin so they have best option that invest in altcoins and hold for expected returns.

Long term investment in altcoins give more surety to get maximum profit but the selection of altcoins should be worthy like popular coins and have long term vision to stay in the crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 23, 2020, 11:10:14 AM
The waiting game of altcoin is what I am not so ready for, I've been holding my altcoins for years now hoping that another good altcoin season will start but nothing happened, the only active coin that brings profit since the start of bear market is still bitcoin
Are you not planning carefully? why don't you make the analysis and prediction of the highest and lowest prices to avoid you from loss and wait for a long time? I usually determine the time and value before I buy an asset. it is related to roadmap analysis and future development by the team of assets that I will buy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
January 23, 2020, 11:04:03 AM
The waiting game of altcoin is what I am not so ready for, I've been holding my altcoins for years now hoping that another good altcoin season will start but nothing happened, the only active coin that brings profit since the start of bear market is still bitcoin
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
January 23, 2020, 11:03:25 AM
many choices, the price is relatively cheaper than bitcoin and the opportunity to make more profit. Maybe there are some benefits if I spend more of my money investing in altcoin and holding it for the long term. But the negative value that I found is that the influence of bitcoin is too big on altcoin until now.

If you want to invest in altcoins, then it is your choice. But you need to remember a few things before taking that step. Considering the fact that 99% of the altcoins have failed to deliver, you need to chose those coins which has a real life usage. Also, you need to make sure that the developers are honoring the timelines without much delay.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
January 23, 2020, 10:38:39 AM
Bitcoin and altcoin are equally profitable. Depending on where you do it and does not have to be long term, because the short term can generate profits. People who make long and short term investments are a good choice, but for the long term for altcoin it tends to be for a few altcoins. Because if you invest in shitcoin then your investment will not be profitable.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 23, 2020, 10:24:49 AM
This is true if you will choose the right altcoin for long term investing. Most of the altcoin can go up to at least x3 of its base price if you will have patience and dedication to discipline yourself in investing. In fact, I preferred altcoins over bitcoin because I have a lot of variety to choose on which I am going to invest in or even do trading with it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
January 23, 2020, 10:15:30 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, the safest asset is Bitcoin while for altcoin, in my opinion not many altcoins can be used as long-term investments. Choosing profitable altcoin is quite difficult because there are many altcoins whose projects are almost similar and we should do some research before deciding to invest
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 23, 2020, 09:46:44 AM
Dislike with provides more long term profit with altcoin because not guarantee with many altcoin worth with higher price although holding more than two or three years, I think best choose just invest and trade with altcoin on short time without wait for long time, exactly have to earn profit maximum three days later after investing or trading.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
January 23, 2020, 09:40:10 AM
According to the statistics, holding Bitcoin is much more profitable than holding of the most altcoins. If you are looking for the cryptocurrency for a long-term investment (2+ years), BTC is the best option.
Activity: 941
January 23, 2020, 09:15:11 AM
Several altcoins was drowning at lower costs right now, and I guess more holders are now shaking on their feet upon looking at their blockfolio's turning bloody red on status. That's normal on times of bearish days, and while btc journey was pondering a good trend just control your emotions because it already happened from previous bullrun. Altcoins went so down before the real bullrun comes at rapid increase.
why tremble? the market hasn't run the pump yet and the bitcoin update and the others haven't run the market yet. believe me this year and next year will be good for the crypto market. You just need to believe and be patient, never feel doubt and panic.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 23, 2020, 09:10:27 AM
Several altcoins was drowning at lower costs right now, and I guess more holders are now shaking on their feet upon looking at their blockfolio's turning bloody red on status. That's normal on times of bearish days, and while btc journey was pondering a good trend just control your emotions because it already happened from previous bullrun. Altcoins went so down before the real bullrun comes at rapid increase.
Activity: 778
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 23, 2020, 09:05:00 AM
Right. indeed investing in the short and long term in altcoin is more profitable. moreover, investing in altcoin does not require a large capital. and indeed until now I also find it difficult to understand that the influence of bitcoin is too big on altcoin until now. I think this needs a deeper study of the influence of Bitcoin on Altcoin.
capital problems depend on ability. to trade altcoin I think it also requires sufficient capital to get daily profits. although the value of altcoin is cheaper than bitcoin it does not provide a guarantee for us to be able to trade or invest altcoin easily in markets like now. try to do a good market analysis, because that will be very important.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 23, 2020, 09:01:42 AM
You need to make sure you study well any altcoin project before you even touch them. Also, you need to be actively engaged in the market and trade those altcoins frequently. Don't make the mistake I made in 2017/2018 where I was holding a ton of coins that tanked, some of them even 99% and I was left with a very small value bag. I could have been full time retired by now. Now I started again, got bags of this and that but now I trade those bags with long term appreciation potential for Bitcoin and some stablecoins and to grow a varied risk portfolio. I like to see my net worth in BTC and Dollars rise every month, even in a bear market. I check my bottom line now, not FOMO and FUD in telegram rooms.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
January 23, 2020, 08:54:30 AM
The term altcoin is a broader one as there are thousands of shit coins in the market, which coin are you talking about to be specific, there is nothing wrong in investing in the top coins in the market which are successful, i would avoid any token projects as majority are scam or end up closing their shop once they dump the coin in the market. The market is all about bitcoin and it is not a big surprise the rest of the coins revolve around the valuation of bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
January 23, 2020, 08:43:22 AM
Right. indeed investing in the short and long term in altcoin is more profitable. moreover, investing in altcoin does not require a large capital. and indeed until now I also find it difficult to understand that the influence of bitcoin is too big on altcoin until now. I think this needs a deeper study of the influence of Bitcoin on Altcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 23, 2020, 08:38:08 AM
   In my portfolio Bitcoin is the most profitable coin. I have many of them, many of them I bought in early 2017 when I started investing
in crypto-currencies.
   In few years maybe some alt-coin can make amazing rise and bring me huge profit, but Bitcoin will rise too I hope. Which one will be
more profitable I can't say, I would like all my investments to be profitable, some more some less, in 5 years I will know exact number.
I wrote every investment, time when I invested and how much money I invested.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
January 23, 2020, 08:30:35 AM
Altcoins provides nothing since the last bull run of January 2018, altcoins are presently not encouraging and bitcoin still remains the only best choice, the future of altcoins looks uncertainty, no one knows when altcoin season will return
Pages:
Jump to: