Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 6. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 10:30:18 AM
I dont think so. An altcoin still has a lot to prove for it to overshadow bitcoin. Bitcoin have already established and proven its worth. Thats hard to beat
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 10:25:37 AM
I believe that you need to have in your portfolio both the Alcoquins and the Bitcoins. The Altkoins, during the growth in 2017, gave more percentages than Bitcoin, but I believe that investment in Altkoins is a more risky investment for a long time (2-5 years).
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 10:19:20 AM
There are simply no such coins! Bitcoin will always be king and no coin can outrun bitcoin in importance. I'm sure that sooner or later bitcoin will grow in price even more and people will use it only as a way of storing value.
Activity: 70
September 13, 2018, 03:55:07 AM
If we evaluate the stability and market cap - probably not.

In terms of technology and innovations, Altcoins are definitely better
copper member
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 03:50:26 AM
I believe that you can not reason straight. Bitcoin or altcoins will be better only in certain situations. Now in the period of dominance of bitcoin, when it goes down, it is better to keep it in the bitcoin. After all the altcoins will fall even lower. During the growth of bitcoin, the altcoins will yield more profits.
Activity: 396
September 13, 2018, 03:28:11 AM
I don't think there is anything Altcoin can squeeze BTC, only BTC can squeeze Altcoin, because this market is dominated by BTC, all Altcoin must follow BTC.
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 03:24:53 AM
If for me, thus the two complement each other. It would be nice if we could trade with both of these coins. altcoin for the short term, while the bitcoin can we make as a long-term investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 13, 2018, 03:15:20 AM
At the moment, this is not so.  In bitcoin, everyone is confident and therefore invest in it, with altcoins it's not quite like that!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
September 13, 2018, 03:11:13 AM
Many altcoins have their own unique innovative developments. Despite the fact that there are a lot of scams among the Altcoins, there are worthy projects there. They will survive and become famous.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 13, 2018, 03:09:50 AM
Altcoins better technologically, but physically btc more stronger then all altcoins mixed.
Activity: 64
September 13, 2018, 03:08:35 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.

in my opinion it might happen that bitcoin was defeated by the altcoin. in my opinion there are several altcoin factors can beat bitcoin. First: the level of altcoin security is better than bitcoin. Second: the stability of altcoin values is better than bitcoin. Third: universal acceptance by the state of the existence of the altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 107
September 13, 2018, 03:01:45 AM
Is it not possible to happen. Bitcoin is still better than altcoin.  I believe on bitcoin, I know, that it is always the best and it's hard to be other. Bitcoin is the most valued crypto asset. Bitcoin is a more trusted coin and it is of a greater value in price than all other altcoins.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 02:58:56 AM
maybe because altcoin is very high in price and bitcoin is decreasing because it's caused by people who invest in it and it's definitely very sad.
Activity: 420
September 13, 2018, 02:56:31 AM
I don't think so, altcoin isn't better than bitcoint, as crypto's parent, bitcoint is still better than any coint, but altcoint and bitcoint are definitely both special and each of them has its own advantages
Activity: 85
September 13, 2018, 02:51:12 AM
Altcoin can't crush bitcoin, only bitcoin can crush them with itself because they are connected with each other. For example nowadays when bitcoin go down all coins based on bitcoin go down too.
QMC
Activity: 14
September 13, 2018, 02:48:33 AM
i dont think so , bitcoin is getting back to game and i think it doesnt go lower .
Activity: 640
September 12, 2018, 05:10:33 PM
I can not say whether Altcoins are better than Bitcoin, because altcoins have different purposes and ideas, while Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency, so definitely it's more valuable and stable.
Activity: 404
September 12, 2018, 06:19:38 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN?
In my opinion better or not on the coinmarketcap we can also compare them. Bitcoin was born to create the premise for the Altcoins to come along and Bitcoin dominates all the crypto market prices. Who influenced and better? Bitcoin value is much higher than Altcoins and Bitcoin exists Altcoin exists. So i see that bitcoin is the best coin in the crypto of us.
Activity: 243
September 12, 2018, 06:12:02 AM
I don't think Altcoin can destroy bitcoin in terms of price, trading etc. because bitcoin has a strong community that can make bitcoin the best in the crypto world.
Activity: 462
September 12, 2018, 05:55:59 AM
I don't really think so, but some of alts are more progressive and it seems for me that probably they can overcome bitcoin in long term.
But it is just my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: