Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 5. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 01:27:49 AM
I think Bitcoin has no worthy rivals, which appeared on the exchange for a long time and would have the same impact on other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 12:52:02 PM
I don't think that altcoins are better than bitcoin because bitcoin is main crypto currency of this market and any other altcoin can't beat bitcoin in near future. There are a huge gap in between the price of  bitcoin and altcoins and it is not easy to fulfil that gap for any altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 11:59:50 AM
No, I do not think it would ever be possible.bitcoin is an established mother coin in crypto market. Altercoin is dependent on bitcoin.so is it possible ?
Activity: 182
September 14, 2018, 11:51:13 AM
I don't think there is any altcoins as of now that has the capacity of displacing Bitcoin as the number one crypto in value and market cap
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
September 14, 2018, 11:49:49 AM
You can buy Altcoins for investment, but for Altcoins to become Bitcoin is a long process, it will take many years and any new technology breakthroughs can be compared to Bitcoin. Both valuable coins such as Litecoin, DASH can not pass Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 11:42:13 AM
Every coin or bitcoin has the same strengths as the weaker ones, which together will support the digital market, so we should love altcoin and bitcoin if one of them is missing. Two will make the market go away
Activity: 214
September 14, 2018, 11:41:58 AM
Well, it may differ to a profitability of earnings which this two coins are in different. If you want a longer term with a bigger profit will earned it is a bitcoin which is currently the best for that in digital currency aspect, but when you want shorter term and a daily earnings that its altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 73
September 14, 2018, 11:32:55 AM
in my opinion it can not be like that, bitcoin is better than altcoin, altcoin is just as a complement and as an alternative alone can not be like bitcoin that can be the main of all cryptocurrency that exists.
Activity: 360
September 14, 2018, 10:39:36 AM
I think the BTC coin is still the highest value coin but it's not the best coin to trade. Altcoin is really the best penny to trade.
Activity: 77
September 14, 2018, 05:24:27 AM
I think we can't say that altcoins is better than bitcoin, because Altcoin is an abbreviation of “Bitcoin alternative.” Currently, the majority of altcoins are forks of Bitcoin. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and had a few limitations. Therefore, different blockchains were developed with unique features of their own. The tokens or cryptocurrencies of these newer blockchains came to be known as alterative coins or altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 03:17:09 AM
Bitcoin will never be replaced cause you know almost all of the coins prices are co-related with Bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin increase, altcoins price increase against of USD but decrease against BTC. Again if BTC price decreases, altcoin also decreases. Another reason is that most of the exchange doesn't allow a direct USD/altcoin pair for exchange, that's why we have to depend on BTC again. So, I don't think it's going to happen.
Activity: 1064
MOBU
September 14, 2018, 03:10:38 AM
Bitcoin is more stable, and many altcoins may disappear. Someone may not complete his project, and then the token will be useless. So if you want stability then Bitcoin, if you're going to risk then Altcoinsoins  Cool
Activity: 154
September 14, 2018, 03:10:18 AM
Altcoin being better than bitcoin is not just a wrong but it is an unrealistic assumption as we all know bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency world and no other coin can rival it for the top spot
Activity: 37
September 14, 2018, 02:57:01 AM
Yeah right what do you say that most of these altcoins are better than bitcoin. I can say altcoin is better than bitcoin in terms of the technology brought by altcoin. Technologically, altcoin is more innovative in bringing this technology to be widely useful. Bitcoin only wins in terms of popularity and public trust. I do admit that this bitcoin team is very smart in making bitcoin marketing and promotion strategies so the name bitcoin is very legendary even though the technology is not capable. That is a bit of my thinking.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 02:56:10 AM
Bitcoin is now a legend, i don't think there is any currency that can exceed the legend. Perhaps after many years, the market value of some altcoins will exceed Bitcoin. However, the altcoin is always a altcoin in people's minds, which is incomparable with bitcoin.
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 02:53:54 AM
Yes, it can happen in future and many altcoins will surely surpass bitcoin but right now that is not happening. Bitcoin market share is above 50% and its steady at this point and not dropping its price as alts are dropping.
Activity: 17
September 14, 2018, 02:51:01 AM
To say that which cryptocurrency is better or worse is not necessary as the fall and growth of cryptocurrencies is so unpredictable that today even the most reliable cryptocurrency can be in a big minus.
Activity: 60
September 13, 2018, 10:45:37 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
In my opinion, Bitcoin now is dominating the crypto market. There are not any Altscoin which have enough power to replace bitcoin. As you know, bitcoin is like an original coin. It has the strong communication and supporter. However, I hope there would be a more potential coin that can have the ability to be competitive with bitcoin in the future. The market would be getting more balance.
Activity: 826
September 13, 2018, 10:32:40 AM
Some of the altcoins have a better idea and I believe that some of them will replace bitcoin sooner or later. But this can take a very long time, because Bitcoin has a very big hype. Many new people in crypto world compare the cryptocurrency with bitcoin and even don't know about something else
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 10:32:26 AM
Some altcoin like ETH actually given more benefits than BTC, like smart contract and better scalability, but BTC still more popular because from this crypto was born and introduced blockchain technology. Blockchain of Bitcoin still keep under development and will be much better in near future, by use lighting network BTC will able to proccess amillion transaction persecond. Bitcoin keep continue to solve problem in crypto space, that why BTC always become number 1 crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: