Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 17. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 11:41:50 PM
No I don't think alt coins are better than Bitcoin in fact I think bitcoin is better than all the altcoins.  Altcoins are like useful idiots.  You use them to get more Bitcoin. 
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 11:35:29 PM
Now a lot of altcoins on the market,with great potential . But while they can not overtake Bitcoin .
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 10:37:46 PM
I can not determine which is better. Altcoins and Bitcoins have different positive and negative features or things. The Bitcoin is the most trusted. It has great value. But the transaction fee is expensive and it is slow transaction. On the other hand, The Altcoins have more various concepts and cheaper transaction fees. There may be the positive and negative sides.
Activity: 196
August 27, 2018, 10:37:28 PM
I don't know which is better. But for me both have advantages and disadvantages. Altcoin is more suitable for daily trading, while bitcoin is suitable for long term investment.
Activity: 28
August 27, 2018, 10:28:33 PM
this is not true. In the electronic money market has a lot more coin coin and the newly born. The vibrant market with many coins are traded, like the currency of the country. There will be one unified currency and exchange between different currency; BTC is so
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
August 27, 2018, 11:12:48 AM
if bitcoin loses all the subcoins at high prices. because bitcoin is the heart of the entire market. some subcoins are very convenient to invest. but only in the long run. bitcoin is the best now. maybe ether.
bitcoin has so many projects that was based on it so i doubt that it will happen people who work for it will never let it fall
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
August 27, 2018, 11:12:06 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
not now i think bitcoin is too strong to be beaten this or next year but i would like to see brand new coins that would beat it
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
August 27, 2018, 11:08:51 AM
if bitcoin loses all the subcoins at high prices. because bitcoin is the heart of the entire market. some subcoins are very convenient to invest. but only in the long run. bitcoin is the best now. maybe ethereum.
Activity: 98
August 27, 2018, 06:44:02 AM
Currently does not seem that any altcoin is better than bitcoin and can replace it. Bitcoin got so much popularity and success that it made almost impossible for others to achieve that.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 27, 2018, 05:20:32 AM
There will not be any altcoin that could be better than BTC, in my opinion btc is still the king of the cryptographic market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
August 27, 2018, 05:12:00 AM
I think it's less likely to happen, if the altcoin wants to destroy bitcoin (in terms of price, popularity, etc.). in general, bitcoin is always leading with all its popularity, even when the price is declining. still remains the concern of many people. the conclusion is that altcoin is difficult if have to pursue bitcoin.
that according to my point of view. thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
August 27, 2018, 05:03:10 AM
Bitcoin dominance is raising everyday. So its not a good idea to invest in altcoins for now.
After btc dominance goes below 50% i will invest in altcoins with starting stellar.
Activity: 58
August 27, 2018, 12:20:22 AM
Some are better on bitcoin in terms of liquidity, transaction fee and coverage. Bitcoin remains on edge with their volume and acceptance
Activity: 574
August 27, 2018, 12:19:27 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

+ Altcoin is newer than Bitcoin, so it can apply up-to-date advanced technology
+ Altcoin usually created for specific purpose (except rubbish coins), so it may be applied in my real-life & useful.
- But Altcoin is not as popular & well-known as Bitcoin - The Big Brother in Cryptocurrencies!
To this list, you can still add a lot, and yes, perhaps the advantages in altcoins are much greater. But btc will not be able to crush them, it will be used as gold now, which also does not apply, but it all rests on it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
August 27, 2018, 12:15:47 AM

+ Altcoin is newer than Bitcoin, so it can apply up-to-date advanced technology
+ Altcoin usually created for specific purpose (except rubbish coins), so it may be applied in my real-life & useful.
- But Altcoin is not as popular & well-known as Bitcoin - The Big Brother in Cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 185
August 27, 2018, 12:14:48 AM
As I would like to think Bitcoin is as yet standing tall. A platitude goes that on the off chance that it isn't panadol, it can't be panadol or take the necessary steps precisely like panadol. what am stating basically is that like the name infers "altcoin" they are simply elective coin to bitcoin implying that "since one might not have bitcoin, you are allowed to claim its option" that is something that resembles bitcoin yet not precisely bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 27, 2018, 12:13:51 AM
I don't think Altcoins are better than Bitcoin, especially if you look at the average of Altcoins, there are so many useless shitcoins made only for profis of the Devs. I agree there are some good Altcoins, like ETH, but finally Bitcoin is still number one.

But ETH is very useful for me. So Bitcoin and Ethereum are good ones.

If measured by stability, popularity and of course no one can beat bitcoin, but if we aim for big profits then altcoins are more promising than bitcoin, altcoins can rise up to hundreds of percent per day while this is almost impossible for bitcoin.
yeah, that is indeed the advantage of altcoin.
can provide large profits in a matter of hours.
different from bitcoin, it takes a long time to collect profits.
but altcoin can't last longer like bitcoin.
that is why the position of bitcoin cannot be shifted by any altcoin.
Activity: 100
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
August 27, 2018, 12:09:25 AM
No way. The only thing alt coins have an advantage with is they help you get more Bitcoins if you are able to trade in and out successfully.  You can't gain more Bitcoin by holding Bitcoin.  I wish you could. 
Activity: 406
August 27, 2018, 12:07:51 AM
What remains the best is Bitcoin, he is a very powerful king in crypto. Altcoin is an alternative coin for crypto people can still make investments if they are not able to invest in Bitcoin. So far no one has been able to surpass Bitcoin, it's because Bitcoin is so strong that it's hard to beat.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 27, 2018, 12:06:03 AM
I don't think Altcoins are better than Bitcoin, especially if you look at the average of Altcoins, there are so many useless shitcoins made only for profis of the Devs. I agree there are some good Altcoins, like ETH, but finally Bitcoin is still number one.

But ETH is very useful for me. So Bitcoin and Ethereum are good ones.

If measured by stability, popularity and of course no one can beat bitcoin, but if we aim for big profits then altcoins are more promising than bitcoin, altcoins can rise up to hundreds of percent per day while this is almost impossible for bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: