Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 20. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 06:49:27 AM
If you are asking this for bull season, the answer is yes for me, but from january the answer is no, btc is 6-7k but altcoins are dropping everyday and week so this answer depends on market moves.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
August 18, 2018, 06:46:22 AM
In terms of growth and X Yes, altcoins are more promising, because bitcoin has already given a lot of X. but nevertheless, bitcoin is the most stable today in terms of Scam, less risk. Now I personally do not see new altcoins that can give at least X10. Times NEO and ETH passed. Looks good NANO and PundiX. It will be interesting to watch them
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 06:42:33 AM
Still there are many argurments in this topic. But in my oppinion, BTC still is keeping its value and it is possible to recover stronger.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 06:36:04 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.

We all the Altcoins is composed of so many coins while Bitcoin is just only one coin and may this is good advantages of Altcoins over bitcoin because have different choices to their money.
Activity: 31
August 18, 2018, 06:35:40 AM
bitcoin will play its role as the number one coin as well as altcoin because they need each other in the crypto market and it will continue
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
August 18, 2018, 06:35:28 AM
No, BTC is still the king and controls everything, there will be no independetn alt on bitcoin for at least couple of years. BTC is still the safest bet and most stable coin out there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 06:33:15 AM
Of course bitcoin. Xapo President Ted Rogers suggested that cryptocurrency markets could face a "massive crash" as the new bitcoin recession drags altcoins down.
13 Aug tweet Rogers wrote that in the current environment may disappear about 90% of the cryptocurrency asset listed on Coinmarketcap. As for bitcoin, according to Rogers, the price of $ 6000 is an incredibly good opportunity to buy.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 04:57:02 AM
Here is a project which I found promising where one can earn coins forever. Worth investing.
It's a good project and is in its initial stage. Intended to work for IOT and Nano-Tech.
Seems profitable.
They introduced PMA (Permanent Master Address), most probably they are restricting founder's profit and providing the same to miners and investors.
More Info about this crypto and project is here Doppler Website
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-doppler-coin-20-reward-on-deposit-annually-4553663
An airdrop is also going to conclude this week which you can opt for now.
All contact links and information on their website.  
Activity: 212
August 18, 2018, 04:24:30 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

altcoins are just a copies of BTC, investments in bitcoin are the most reliable and not risky
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 04:23:46 AM
Crypto currency is not only bitcoin, but also altcoyins. I think that without the altcoins of the market as such, there will be no development.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
August 18, 2018, 04:16:29 AM
No, Bitcoin is always the best and it is the mother of all crypto coins. Bitcoin is the trend setter in everything for the altcoins in terms of technology, price, reach to people and many more. Altcoins may rise to a certain extent but cannot reach even half the price or market cap of Bitcoin for another 10 to 20 years due to its strong reach to people all over the world and acceptance of for transactions.
Activity: 490
August 18, 2018, 04:13:01 AM
I don't think I agree with your opinion, because bitcoin is the basis of cryptocurrency and in my opinion the rise and fall of altcoin is also the effect of bitcoin. maybe if you think altcoin is better than bitcoin, it means the world of crypto is dead.
Activity: 98
August 18, 2018, 02:02:23 AM
allocine really more attractive than bitcoin , but they are for short-term investments
Activity: 294
August 18, 2018, 01:32:31 AM
I don't think so, bitcoint remains the best crypto coint among other coints, I don't think anyone can outperform bitcoint at this time, as the king of cryptocurrency remains the top bitcoint.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 01:23:14 AM
For myself Bitcoin is the best in the market, it is the lord of the market. Bitcoin brought forth the cryptographic money showcase, I think no altcoin would supplant Bitcoin. Despite the fact that Bitcoin has high exchange costs, exchange speed is moderate, however Bitcoin is exceptionally encouraging. I have faith in the following couple of years Bitcoin will develop unequivocally and its cost will go to the moon. Presently I will purchase Bitcoin and hold long haul.
Activity: 167
August 18, 2018, 01:20:42 AM

I think it is really impossible to happen. Bitcoin is the core currency in crypto market. We don't have expect that this might happen because bitcoin will be affecting every coin if ever it will dump.
Activity: 27
August 18, 2018, 01:17:32 AM
yes,i concur altcoin is superior to bitcoin on the grounds that they get numerous benefits and achieves six times of ICO cost and it is not kidding about building the activities. As indicated by me both have positive esteem contingent upon where coin is see.
Activity: 421
August 17, 2018, 07:53:59 PM
As of today, I think ETH is a better investment compared to BTC. ETH has reached it lowest this year but as of today it is in the rising trend. While BTC has been playing around at $6500. The percent gain is better in ETH.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
August 17, 2018, 07:50:13 PM
From investing point of view there is no antcoin that is better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is dictating the market and is the most important coin so far. I see no indication that this can change in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 178
August 17, 2018, 07:47:51 PM
As of today I would prefer to hodl Bitcoin for a long period of time and be confident in it that my investment is safe in there than for any other altcoin. Bitcoin has gained much popularity and I feel since it's demand is huge now, it is rest assured that its demand would even become more than it is presently. And definitely the more its demand, the more the profit for holders. Just my own point of view though.
Pages:
Jump to: