Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 19. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 04:54:00 PM
I think it is quite impossible to altcoins to surpass bitcoin, at least in terms on value, we will have to wait a few decades I think to see the final outcome though.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 19, 2018, 04:35:05 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
altcoins are just a copies of BTC, investments in bitcoin are the most reliable and not risky

Hopefully, you were kidding about altcoins being copies. Otherwise, I'm in a shock! That's like saying the earth is flat and lie on three whales. There's no limit to human creativity!
Activity: 80
August 19, 2018, 12:10:43 PM
I think doing analyze isn't valid for them two. Vital things is what is your It will require a great deal of agony staking exertion for altcoin to be preferred and important over bitcoin. Since bitcoin is a speculation money broadly acknowledged in the realm of Crypto business even the individuals who are putting resources into altcoin are doing as such to get bitcoin.compare point of view ? valuation, innovation or cash ?
Activity: 68
August 19, 2018, 08:54:25 AM
Bitcoin is the best for all coins. And altcoin also a good coin for many investors.  Seriously bitcoin is the best,  and Better than altcoin. Bitcoin now in down market, some weeks late it will rise.         
Activity: 53
August 19, 2018, 08:47:31 AM
I think that bitcoin will exist as gold. Many of the altcoins are on. the market will disappear, especially since many technologies do not exist there. Bitcoin will live forever
Activity: 53
August 19, 2018, 08:44:03 AM
I think that bitcoin will exist as gold. Many of the altcoins are on. the market will disappear, especially since many technologies do not exist there. Bitcoin will live forever
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 07:58:57 PM
Perhaps in the future it will be so, but now looking at the market, we can see the opposite, altcoins lose their positions and it is unclear how long this will last.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 06:48:07 PM
New altcoins are much more practical than bitcoin, but despite this, they will not be able to compete with bitcoin very soon
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 06:07:24 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

Depends what you're comparing it to. If we talk about the reliability of bitcoin is better. If we talk about the technology of processing speed, the price per transaction, etc. then altcoins are much faster and they exceed bitcoin. If you talk about how much you can earn and where more, then of course in the altcoins.
Activity: 162
August 18, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

Altcoins are very well than bitcoins currently. You must use coins like TAU, Eos and ADA. These coins are great and shall be listed on new exchanges. I have been using these and they are so profitable.
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 01:06:41 PM
I don't think it's possible for any altcoin to usurp bitcoin at the pinnacle of cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin has gone through a lot of adaptations to be at the position it is now, and for me it is the most favourable investment option in the crypto sphere.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 18, 2018, 01:02:50 PM
No, alternative coins can not be better than bitcoins, because they are very dangerous. Each investor could see this at a time when Bitcoin went down, and the alternative coins fell very heavily.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

Altcoins are doing better than bitcoin right now if you use coins like PRG, ADA and NEO. You will realize when you use them. They are becoming profitable right now and will give a lot of earnings.

Ethereum is doing really well considering that the price of it was less than $100 not that long ago.
Activity: 162
August 18, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

Altcoins are doing better than bitcoin right now if you use coins like PRG, ADA and NEO. You will realize when you use them. They are becoming profitable right now and will give a lot of earnings.
Activity: 574
Merit: 34
August 18, 2018, 07:00:29 AM
Bitcoin will always be more valuable. Most Altcoins are not valuable. https://coinmarketcap.com/ the top 10 always the same. Some ICOs are so successful. but he can't get into a good exchanges. Some of them are worth less than ICO price. But even at the lowest price of bitcoin is always valuable. Even if it's $ 1000 today. Because it was 135 dollars at first.
Activity: 347
August 18, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

I can assure you that all Altcoins are active and survived thanks to Bitcoin and once Bitcoin has increased the Altcoins will also increase and vice versa. Evidence for what i say is that on Bitcoin coinmarketcap always stands No. 1.
Activity: 364
August 18, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

well, I don't agree if altcoins are better than bitcoin but, altcoin just can help us to gain more bitcoin by selling the altcoin when it's increasing
Activity: 364
August 18, 2018, 06:56:26 AM
I do not think altcoin will be able to beat bitcoin in price or trading value because it is a very potential and also the most valuable coin in crypto. Bitcoin has a very large community and it is also of high demand and I think this will continue because investors believe so much in the potentials of this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 18, 2018, 06:54:18 AM

We all the Altcoins is composed of so many coins while Bitcoin is just only one coin and may this is good advantages of Altcoins over bitcoin because have different choices to their money.
Altcoin does have a lot of choices, therefore everyone will have many choices in using Altcoin. But the facts speak differently, that now Bitcoin has a very large market and Bitcoin is a price benchmark for Altcoin price movements. Even when the price of bitcoin increases, the price of Altcoin will decrease, that's all as it is now. Altcoin still doesn't have a good selling value, there needs to be a variety and also the advantages that Altcoin has. In the past we have heard that transactions using Altcoin will be much faster than when using Bitcoin, but now everything has changed, Bitcoin has fast transaction speeds and there needs to be other innovations from Altcoin to try to rival and even exceed Bitcoin capabilities in the currency market digital.
Activity: 113
August 18, 2018, 06:51:16 AM
I think that will be no better than Bitcoin because bitcoin is the first coin that build in crypto currency. But what do you know that someday that there is a coin that stand out and surpass bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: