Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 2. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 03, 2018, 04:46:05 PM
It seems to me much better than Altcoins because they can make a profit much higher than Bitcoin. Recently, Bitcoin is only falling and is not going to grow. It can grow by 12,000 dollars, but then it will fall again and the next time even lower. Therefore, it is better to earn Altcoins
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 04:39:32 PM
Bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency and I don't know what must happen to be other.  Every time bitcoin moves, there's  a huge impact among the altcoins but you can gain more in altcoins in terms of percent high in price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
October 02, 2018, 05:34:30 PM
They are diverse and have a good potential but actually I don't think that currently they are better - BTC is more stable and it's cap is still far away even from ETH.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
October 02, 2018, 03:40:14 PM
Bitcoin remains the most famous cryptocurrency in the world. This is the most stable coin. But many coins are technologically better than bitcoin. For example, ethereum has smart contracts.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
October 02, 2018, 03:33:47 PM
I think it's the same whether Bitcoin or Altcoin has advantages and disadvantages of each, but if you intend to start investing, then the altcoin will be more recommended than you buy Bitcoin, maybe Ethereum can be very profitable in the next few months
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 02, 2018, 02:51:35 PM
Just at this time, Altcoins can bring us more profit. But, on the other hand, Bitcoin is a more stable token. In my plans to buy both tokens
well it depends on what altcoin you mean and on the current bitcoin state but anyway i do jot like comparing them
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 02, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
i think that both bitcoin and altcoins can be good for your business their efficiency depends on how you operate them
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 02, 2018, 02:47:50 PM
Just at this time, Altcoins can bring us more profit. But, on the other hand, Bitcoin is a more stable token. In my plans to buy both tokens
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 02:47:33 PM
We can't compare Bitcoin to any other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is definitely the king of this currencies, and it will keep its first position for several years, most likely. However, I believe that there are many promising altcoins, like Ethereum, Litecoin, and Waves, which have the potential to reach the highest levels of success in the near future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 02, 2018, 02:42:37 PM
Altcoins are no better than Bitcoin, but in the short term it is better to invest in altcoins. Bitcoin I'm going to keep in the long run.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
October 02, 2018, 02:24:18 PM
Yes, almost all Altcoins are better than Bitcoins, but they can never beat them in price. unfortunately, this binding of altcoins to bitcoin fluctuations makes it an unchallenged leader. I do not understand this and I hope that the coins get rid of this dependence
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 02:20:25 PM
I don't think there is an altcoin that can compete with bitcoin for now, because even bitcoin dominance has now reached 51% in the market cap, and the price of bitcoin is the most stable compared to any altcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 02:11:53 PM
This two are plating two different leagues please. Bitcoin is solely on its own it shouldn't be compared to altcoins. Bitcoin is a gateway to all altcoins.
That is right, they are different in many ways and for me I prefer bitcoin over altcoins, although I am also investing in altcoins, but when it comes to security it is still bitcoin that is better more than anything else.

Bitcoin is a safe choice for the time being, but it still has a huge probability of dropping out at the moment. So if you are a long-term investor they will choose to distribute them in a reasonable amount of investment
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
October 02, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
At the moment bitcoin is very far from other coins. Now only Bitcoin affects the whole market. No other coin can even come close to bitcoin. The entire cryptocurrency market depends on BTC. So the answer is obvious ..
Activity: 392
October 02, 2018, 01:52:11 PM
This two are plating two different leagues please. Bitcoin is solely on its own it shouldn't be compared to altcoins. Bitcoin is a gateway to all altcoins.
That is right, they are different in many ways and for me I prefer bitcoin over altcoins, although I am also investing in altcoins, but when it comes to security it is still bitcoin that is better more than anything else.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
October 02, 2018, 01:48:52 PM
Activity: 336
October 02, 2018, 01:43:36 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.

This is possible in the cryptocurrency world. But I believe that bitcoin will be in the role of digital gold, and gold has always been traded in the market in good volumes.
Activity: 115
October 02, 2018, 01:42:15 PM
if you want to compare which potential is more?
I explained that bitcoin is the oldest coin that first appeared in the cryptocurrency to value its own assets much more profitable than BTC playing in alt coins. Why ? The price of BTC is so stable that it doesn't drop too much from playing alt coins
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
October 02, 2018, 01:31:20 PM
Yes, the technology behind many Altcoins is an improvement when compare to Bitcoin PoW blockchain algorithm but most of them have not been effectively apply for day to day business dealings. As time goes on, we will continue see many Altcoins that is better than Bitcoin but all the same, it will be very hard for any Altcoin to dethrone Bitcoin as the first on coinmarketcap and the most widely used Cryptocurrency .
Activity: 126
October 02, 2018, 01:30:57 PM
Well, to say that altcoins are better in technology can be, and the speed of the transfer , but bitcoin certainly brought more utility than any other coin
Pages:
Jump to: