Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 4. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 07:10:10 PM
Coins with small capitalization will be able to make good profit for you as to the investor. Now very good price for purchase and I buy different coins.
Activity: 112
https://www.soar.earth/
September 21, 2018, 06:58:53 PM
I believe that bitcoin is still the best coin on the cryptocurrency market and it is better than altcoins
Activity: 154
September 21, 2018, 06:45:29 PM
The bitcoin is much better. Behind this coin a serious name in the world community. This coin is bought worldwide by large bankers and officials.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 06:44:14 PM
I believe that in the short term, altcoin is better than bitcoin. but over time, they lose their development
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
September 21, 2018, 06:44:10 PM
Alternative coins can give us much more profit than Bitcoin. But that does not mean that they are better than Bitcoin. Such coins are very unstable.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 07:03:38 PM
I think Bitcoin and Altcoin are both good coins and  Bitcoin is known all over the world. BUT Altcoin is technically superior to Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is a more reliable investment than Altcoins
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 20, 2018, 06:31:42 PM
I disagree. Bitcoin will always be the best crypto and other coins are just secondary to bitcoin. That is why they were literally called alternate coins. Those coins are just an alternative on bitcoin so we will have choices. In terms of price and investment, I will still prefer bitcoin among other coins. We can't do anything with alternate coins if we are not in need of their service. It will be an investment with no use. Bitcoin has a lot of usage and the most important thing, it can be converted to fiat.
Activity: 378
September 20, 2018, 06:27:27 PM
Bitcoin is the best and most reliable coin. I believe that this coin will survive in any situation. But I'm not sure that altcoins will survive in case of a strong fall of the market.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
September 20, 2018, 06:24:44 PM
I think altcoin can not be better than bitcoin.  Bitcoin has a higher value than others in term of price in cryptocurrency. When the bitcoin down then it will affect the market and all the altcoin.

Bitcoin really costs more than everyone and it is very significant in this world. But it seems to me that there are more promising altcoins because they will be applicable in the real world. But Bitcoin will not be the same as many see, that it will be possible to buy products in the store for it.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 20, 2018, 05:08:17 PM
Altcoins are more technological, but this does not mean that they are better. Bitcoin is the most stable and well-known cryptocurrency. A narrow circle of people knows about altcoins, while bitcoin is known to everyone. Also in this crash we see that bitcoin holds up better than altcoins. The same ethereum is very much lost in cost in comparison with bitcoin.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 04:05:55 PM
I am yet to see that coin that will be better than Bitcoin in 2018, There maybe better coins though but in terms of increase, I am yet to see. Most went up but at the end they fall far below their ICO price which is not good to talk about. Maybe we should be asking of Good coins in 2019.

In terms of technology, there have been many altocoin over Bitcoin for a long time, but I think that Bitcoin is still led by confidence from investors.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 02:12:19 PM
Alternative coins can not be better than bitcoins, because they are very dangerous. Each investor could see this at a time when Bitcoin went down, and the alternative coins fell very heavily.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
September 20, 2018, 01:17:42 PM
I think that is a wide dream that may never happen, the maximum is for altcoins to keep improving in values but not up-to the standard of bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
September 20, 2018, 12:36:09 PM
I am yet to see that coin that will be better than Bitcoin in 2018, There maybe better coins though but in terms of increase, I am yet to see. Most went up but at the end they fall far below their ICO price which is not good to talk about. Maybe we should be asking of Good coins in 2019.
Activity: 490
Merit: 4
September 20, 2018, 12:29:08 PM
Never the altcoins will be better than the good old grandfather, I'm sure he can have rivals, but they will always be behind!
Activity: 209
September 20, 2018, 12:24:59 PM
The truth of the matter is that altcoins are vastly improved than Bitcoin, particularly altcoins with ETH simply behind the BTC on the swapping scale. At present, the pattern of putting resources into altcoins is higher than that of Bitcoin in spite of the fact that the conversion scale of BTC is still at the most elevated amount in the market. In the following 3 years, ETH's market top will be higher than BTC in the market.
Activity: 168
September 18, 2018, 02:21:45 AM
I think that it's better than bitcoins that there is no coin. Because it is the most expensive first and the most reliable coin that can be on the market. All coins depend on it and all take an example.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 18, 2018, 02:17:57 AM
Altcoins today are no better than bitcoins. The price of any token depends on the cost of bitcoin. There is no such coin that rises in price in a falling market.
Altcoins have only one advantage - their price fluctuates with greater amplitude. Therefore, theoretically, you can make more money on price changes.

of course not. most altcoins also need bitcoin, even the price of altcoins also still depends on the price of bitcoin. well, so far there is no altcoin that can defeat the function of bitcoin, so I don't think it's true.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
September 18, 2018, 02:16:31 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.

There is no answer like altcoins or bitcoin, I'd rather say altcoin and bitcoin. Friendly advice: Trade all your crypto for trx and bitcoin, about 70% bitcoin, 30% trx. trx has a great team behind and keeps making progress. bitcoin is the big boss. if it goes up the others will follow (not every crypto) but bitcoin is safe bet.

If you are in need of money it's up to you to take out or not. Bitcoin will rise again but maybe not this year. We entered a bear market and its unpredictable, but with the analyzies its estimated to last 2 years max. If we rise again, it sure as hell will break the 20k$ mark.

Also bitcoin has potential to become a future store value like gold.
As a payment method, there is better options and more anoymous than bitcoin.
Everyone already knows about bitcoin, everyone got in.
There wont be 1000% altcoins anymore
Activity: 364
September 18, 2018, 01:48:21 AM
Altcoins today are no better than bitcoins. The price of any token depends on the cost of bitcoin. There is no such coin that rises in price in a falling market.
Altcoins have only one advantage - their price fluctuates with greater amplitude. Therefore, theoretically, you can make more money on price changes.
Pages:
Jump to: