Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 22. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 17, 2018, 10:08:56 AM
I agree that altcoin is better than bitcoin, the price increase of altcoins can reach thousands of percent while with market conditions it is now too difficult for bitcoin to rise up to 100% compared to last year.
am not agree with your position, apart from bitcoin, altcoins will not grow, bitcoin is a growth vector, the locomotive of the entire cryptocurrency. no wonder now altcoins do not make up 50% of the total mass of cryptocurrency, bitcoin accounts for more than 50% of the market
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
August 17, 2018, 10:05:28 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
I still believe on the Bitcoin. Even the price of the bitcoin is low, it is still far away on the other coins. The stability of the bitcoin is really different compare to the other coins that you want. So yea, bitcoin still.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 10:00:41 AM
I agree that altcoin is better than bitcoin, the price increase of altcoins can reach thousands of percent while with market conditions it is now too difficult for bitcoin to rise up to 100% compared to last year.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
August 17, 2018, 09:53:10 AM
No i think altcoins is not better than bitcoin beacause altcoons are depends on the bitcoin in one way or onther.Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and we can also called it as king of cryptoworld.it also very trustworthy, so we can't compare it with any of altcoins. But if we see in the view of trading then we can achieve more profit in altcoins than bitcoins.so altcoins can be more profitable in some ways but still we can't compare it with bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 09:50:04 AM
No, altcoins will not be better than btc. Not in any concept.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
August 17, 2018, 09:46:34 AM
It's obvious that altcoins are much better technically than Bitcoin and it's only matter of time when the prices will follow.
August 17, 2018, 09:42:42 AM
It is impossible to be better than BTC for an altcoin. BTC is the king and always be the king of crypto. Altcoins may be better but they cannot beat btc.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
August 17, 2018, 09:06:25 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.

Wow I don't know how you come out with that, but that is a long shot just check Bitcoin's volume and price and popularity, in fact, the price of altcoins are very much dependent on bitcoin every time Bitcoin made a dip majority of the altcoins follow and some altcoins do not even get up even if the price of Bitcoin already rise.
August 17, 2018, 08:52:34 AM
I don't agree that altcoins are better that BTC. If it was true, then altcoin capital and investors would be increased but they could not reach btc and they will never do it.
Activity: 662
August 17, 2018, 08:43:20 AM
I'm only know that bitcoin is time-tested unlike most of altcoins, in this meaning bitcoin is musch better.
Activity: 485
August 17, 2018, 08:35:46 AM
Some altcoyins are only technically better than bitcoins. However, most investors still choose bitcoin for investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 08:09:09 AM
for many years, many altcoins have said that I can replace bitcoin , but still bitcoin is in its place
Bitcoin has many shortcomings, such as the speed of transactions. But not one altcoin is able to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 07:57:41 AM
How is it possible? Are you for sure? BTC is the only and the best crypto!
Don't invest in shitcoins, in other case you will lose your money!
Altcoin can get a good profit, unlike bitcoin. Only you need always monitor the situation.
Activity: 178
August 17, 2018, 03:15:35 AM
Of course, Bitcoin is better. We all know that altcoins are mostly worthless. There are more than 1,800 coins on the market now, and only a few of these projects have ongoing business, so investing in these altcoins is extremely risky.
Activity: 84
August 17, 2018, 03:12:04 AM
for many years, many altcoins have said that I can replace bitcoin , but still bitcoin is in its place
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 10:28:40 PM
In actuality, they are worse. They just have a tendency to acquire much benefit and if mind isn't taken, you may put into a trick or crap coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 10:23:09 PM
Both bitcoin and altcoin are growing back. Investors are more optimistic and trust in electronic money. The large number of investors and deep understanding of the market are all indications of a new round of growth in the near future. Are you ready?
Why do people need to compare altcoins and bitcoin if they knew in the first place that bitcoin is such a legendary coin/token here in cryptocurrency. Many altcoins depend on bitcoin! Though some of altcoins are great but bitcoin is more than great. Investors trusted altcoins and bitcoin. They're different from each other. No need to compare.
Activity: 602
August 15, 2018, 10:15:03 PM
Both bitcoin and altcoin are growing back. Investors are more optimistic and trust in electronic money. The large number of investors and deep understanding of the market are all indications of a new round of growth in the near future. Are you ready?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 15, 2018, 07:58:17 PM
Oh give me a break, how do you even insinuate that altcoin is better than bitcoin when you know bitcoin is the most valuable digital currency on the market and also it shows its dominance over all the altcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 15, 2018, 07:56:25 PM
Bitcoin is a coin that is very nice and has a very high value if compared with Altcoin. And we know from Altcoin we expect to get through the achievement of the Bitcoin as Ethereum. And currently the Ethereum's own decline very much.
I personally don't think for now altcoin is better than bitcoin,
but maybe in the future ethereum will be able to compete with bitcoin,
so we just look at the future development
Pages:
Jump to: