Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 21. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 05:11:56 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
I don't think that right now it is possible nor it is true.  Alternative cryptocurrencies are alternative obviously so they are not supposed to be better than bitcoin because it is the Genesis of crypto.
Activity: 151
August 17, 2018, 02:34:11 PM
Here is a project which I found promising where one can earn coins forever. Worth investing.
It's a good project and is in its initial stage. Intended to work for IOT and Nano-Tech.
Seems profitable.
They introduced PMA (Permanent Master Address), most probably they are restricting founder's profit and providing the same to miners and investors.
More Info about this crypto and project is here Doppler Website
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-doppler-coin-20-reward-on-deposit-annually-4553663
An airdrop is also going to conclude this week which you can opt for now.
All contact links and information on their website.   
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 02:27:26 PM
I think so too, aince btc has already the highest value, it's very hard to invest. But if you invested in Altcoins, there can be a possibility that it will rrach the moon. Just be careful not to fall in scam ICO.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 02:20:49 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

Bitcoin dominance indicate that altcoins can't be better than bitcoin but in the nearest future anything can happen an alternative crypto possibly will be better than bitcoin.
Activity: 700
August 17, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

I do not agree, I think bitcoin is unlikely to lose to altcoins, altcoin is just an alternative investment other than bitcoin,
for me bitcoin still dominates an invincible market, especially the limited amount of bitcoin will make the price higher
and become the king of the altcoin
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 17, 2018, 01:27:50 PM
I think it is Etheteum. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are all based on Blockchain technology, but Ethanum's blockchain is much stronger than bitcoin. If Bitcoin is version 1.0 then Ethereum is 2.0, which allows to build decentralized applications on its platform.
Activity: 714
August 17, 2018, 01:15:15 PM
Indeed, many prefer to altcoin compared to bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin is certainly very risky to drop prices. If altcoin is certainly very slowly experiencing if prices suddenly drop. But here are some who prefer bitcoin compared to altcoin. Of course people are different ways of looking at bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Professional Designer & Manager | PM ME
August 17, 2018, 01:09:05 PM
I do not think that all is altcoins better bitcoin, but there are a lot of scam, unnecessary and useless projects (more than 80-95%)
But some altcoins is really better than Bitcoin... For example: ETH, ADA, DASH and other in top 100-200, but mainly its worse than BTC
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
August 17, 2018, 01:08:58 PM
Well, let me justify my self as well, I think that Altcoins are great, but if you'd compare it within BTC then that is just a waste of time, I think that BTC and any other altcoins shouldn't be contrasted, BTC is a huge currency, but on the other hand, these altcoins are actually leading based on the performance, they have features that BTC does not have, one of these features are lightning fast transactions, and many other features out there that BTC does not have.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 01:06:33 PM
I think there is still no better altcoin than Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the first coin and the mother of all coins. Bitcoin prices are high and also have a large community , the only thing they are doing is saturating the market, while bitcoin keeps growing day by day. Bitcoin has taken another massive leap leaving the other coins with far difference in market cap and volume. Although the other coins are doing incredibly great on the market, they cannot be compared to Bitcoin.  Grin
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
August 17, 2018, 01:00:09 PM
I don't think so You need to remind that Btc is the Father of the blockchain framework so you can't go up to the pioneer. I realize that each alt has a decent future yet as far as Btc It will never as like as its back up parent as a result of individuals around the globe acquainted with Btc at first then blockchain framework.
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
I do not think altcoins better than bitcoin. I think in the near future Bitcoin will continue to be the most reliable and best coin in the crypto market. Maybe after the next few years some altcoins can pass Bitcoin.
Bitcoin father, and altcoins are only his children, who are trying to repeat his success or find new milestones of development in this world.
Activity: 616
August 17, 2018, 11:02:45 AM
I also agree with some guys who have expressed their opinion here that altcoins can not be better than BTC. Yes, maybe some altcoins and act in terms of technical characteristics with some more advantageous position, but no more. Do not forget that BTC is the basis of everything, and altcoins are already his followers. Therefore, they can not be more important than the " father of the founder." This of course my opinion and it may be wrong, but as they say the question here you asked, so get an answer!
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
August 17, 2018, 10:45:37 AM
I think that Bitcoin is better suited for long-term investment. Altcoin may die or lose popularity. The bitcoin will probably be able to live longer than any of the altcoins. Altcoins are a more risky investment.
Activity: 357
August 17, 2018, 10:37:30 AM
Maybe that is true in different ways but if we talk about the total points of bitcoin amongst other coins bitcoin is still the best for me because of its all feauture that really profitable to some investors to have a big opportunity in their life. But we cannot hide the fact that there are also great crypto behind bitcoin that is also improving and enhancing its feature like ethereum even its not that equal to bitcoin but this crypto is also reliable and convenient to use without worries
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 10:31:11 AM
Altcoin can get a good profit, unlike bitcoin. Only you need always monitor the situation.
yeah thats because altcoins fast to increase and decrease, and the prices of altcoins is cheap, so when you do daily traders with altcoin you will get better profit from bitcoin,but if about coin prices , altcoins never reach bitcoin, bitcoin is best coin
Activity: 1022
August 17, 2018, 10:23:09 AM
the use of altcoin as reference of offers from developer has with distinct on products as option with the chance of purchasing and acquisition of future buyer with the market, as service has with the native of works on real as complying with use of strategics on reference to manage with supports of possession with different systematical models on application.

Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 10:16:56 AM
for altcoins currently not as good as bitcoin, bitcoin is more experienced than altcoins, so I think altcoin still has a lot to learn and have a lot of experience to be equal to bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 10:16:24 AM
I think altcoins will never be better or worse than bitcoin. It's like comparing gold and silver, not to say that gold is better than silver or Vice versa, they are just there and are considered precious metals. And crypto is bitcoin and altcoins are, all good that they are, but need them for different tasks. Bitcoin is the accumulation and long-term investment, and altcoins payment and many other actions depending on the particular project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
August 17, 2018, 10:11:53 AM
I do not think altcoins better than bitcoin. I think in the near future Bitcoin will continue to be the most reliable and best coin in the crypto market. Maybe after the next few years some altcoins can pass Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: