Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 38. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
July 25, 2018, 07:59:15 PM
It may be possible but one thing to put in mind is that when it happens, the whole market will go down abruptly as we recognized in this year. People with altcoins are happy with bitcoin leading the market. If another coin takes the lead, people will begin doubting whether that will be the end of crypto so the whales know this and they won't let that happen but they can let it happen. The bad side outweighs the good side this won't happen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 07:53:48 PM
Hello friend, I think It hard to say "Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN" because it depends on the the price, the roadmap, the idea and investors. In my opinion i invest both Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN. Good luck
Activity: 462
July 25, 2018, 07:47:12 PM
I think that Bitcoin is now the best coin in the cryptocurrency market and all the other coins, even Ethereum, are still quite far from Bitcoin.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 02:52:15 PM
Altcoins may have a better technology, vision etc. But remember that the first one here was a king - Bitcoin and with Lightning Network many alts probably are going to have at least a bit of negative price action.
All in all if you're investing remember to have a bit of BTC in your portfolio.
Activity: 437
July 25, 2018, 02:41:11 PM
You should not compare Altcoin and Bitcoin but for me any digital currency is also worth, but what type is the first currency and what is the value of it ? Bitcoin always is top one .
brand new
Activity: 0
July 25, 2018, 01:03:34 PM
Bitcoin is going to stay among us for a long term, likely for innumerable causes such as great initial momentum and the very large hashing power supporting the network.
Activity: 288
July 25, 2018, 01:13:04 PM
In my opinion they are good. Having a common goal of making a profit. It depends on us to start from altcoin or bitcoin. I have me, do your beliefs and choose if it is more profitable. Currently I prefer to altcoin because the price can be cheaper to buy than bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 01:08:13 PM
I think that there is no better bitcoin and probably will not. Judging by the outlook. Not one altcoyin can compare with bitcoin. Now bitkoin rose that characterizes his first place in the ranking.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
July 25, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
I don't think it will be possible today. Because, in order to buy some Altcoins, you'll need to use your Bitcoins. Of course, you'll buy Bitcoin and the demand rises. Next is the Altcoin. So I think Bitcoin will still be on top.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 10:30:29 AM
yeah actually the situation has become changed now and now it can be said that altcoins are going too much better then bitcoins like etherum and litecoin steem is all time favourite so it is very well said that altcoin  is better now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
July 25, 2018, 10:27:32 AM
I don't think so, there are many scam coin in the market, the price or the trading volume only boost when they listed in the exchange for a short period, after that no one will buy it, if you find more behind this project, you will know they have not any use case and the project suspend for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 658
July 25, 2018, 10:17:52 AM
I firmly believe that people sold alts to protect their investment, not because they lost faith in alts. While BTC is still king and should form at least 20% of your portfolio, alts are the ones with potential to change the world.
Activity: 65
July 25, 2018, 06:54:16 AM
The potential of altcoin is a lot of bitcoin. If you invest in a very good project, its growth will be very surprising, but Bitcoin will not have such an opportunity, but finding the project is the hardest, you often find All are junk items.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
July 25, 2018, 06:52:01 AM
Bitcoin is the first pioneer of cryptocurrency that uses a decentralized system with blockchain technology.
Now, the development of blockchain technology is increasingly advanced and has been used as a foundation for the creation of altcoin which is present to enliven the world of cryptocurrency.
Butcoin is bitcoin, it will not be replaced by the existing altcoins, Bitcoin will always exist and affect the existing altcoins.
Indeed many altcoins are good, well developed and have their own investors but still need time for the altcoin to be able to shift the position of bitcoin in the world of cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is still the best for now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 25, 2018, 06:26:54 AM
I hardly agree with you. At present the entire world is trading with a bitcoin index. At the turn, the altcoins fall and go out due to it. This flat does not change easily
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 06:21:55 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.

I do not think like that, I see that everyone and even the world focus more on bitcoin instead of altcoin. even many people do not know what altcoin is, they know crypto is bitcoin. So I think altcoins are no better than bitcoin.
Activity: 266
July 25, 2018, 04:42:00 AM
Etherium is the coolest coin. So I think not only I, so consider a lot of people. I think that bitcoin has exhausted its potential more than some promising altcoyins. However, now there is no such big growth as bitcoin gave me, I think
Activity: 76
July 25, 2018, 04:38:48 AM
I think that Altcoins are very valueable.You know that first altcoins were released in 2011 and are regarded as an alternative to bitcoin. Due to the competitive market, users will get better cryptocurrency alternatives in the future.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
July 25, 2018, 04:34:37 AM
I don't think so, You have to remind that Bitcoin is the mother of the blockchain system so you can't go up to the pioneer. I know that every altcoin has a good future but in terms of Bitcoin, It will never as like as its godfather. because of people around the world familiar with Bitcoin at first then blockchain system.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 25, 2018, 04:16:07 AM
That's an interesting question. Perhaps Ethereum is better than bitcoin. But I think that bitcoin will be king for a very long time.
Pages:
Jump to: