Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 36. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 30, 2018, 03:18:52 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.

The dollar value of the sum of all bitcoins in the world is less than the dollar value of the sum of all altcoins in the world. It means altcoins can be better than bitcoin. Or at least the market thinks so.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
July 30, 2018, 03:15:49 PM
from all sides like prices and enthusiasts for altcoin and Bitcoin is still a lot of Bitcoin enthusiasts in terms of long-term investment, but in terms of trading more enthusiasts in altcoin, altcoin I think still can not be as popular as bitcoin
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
July 30, 2018, 03:03:58 PM
Good and Bad this not absolute categories in the world of crypto currency.
Bitcoin is the simplest and in my understanding the most safe blockchain. Thousands of hackers have already tried to crack Bitcoin and have not achieved success. No other blockchain have been tested so many times.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 02:55:21 PM
Experienced investors are well aware of what they are, namely they're the central players in the market, so the redestribution of shares between different types of currencies will occur constantly                  
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
July 30, 2018, 02:21:02 PM
I do not agree if altcoin is better than bitcoin but I agree that altcoin can help us to gain more bitcoin by selling the altcoin when it's increasing. Altcoin existing is to help us to make more bitcoin so we can sell that bitcoin in any higher price. In the future, there may be an altcoyin that will be better than bitcoin, but now I do not see competitors as bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 02:15:53 PM
So great advantage of the btc is the brand developed network of followers, this is for many neophytes already generic name for cryptocurrencies, but in terms of technology and innovation young alts may have advantages that going over it                        
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 04:32:27 AM
I don't have same think with you. With just little turning down in BTC price, investors tend to sell it out and buy other Alt coins.
I think differently. This slowdown market is a result of a comnination of many bad news about BTC. But BTC still have good popularity which no altcoin has.
The world often know Crystal market through BTC, not by altcoin.
Bitcoin still a leader in the Crystal market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 04:24:23 AM
They are created to solve various problems, and I do not understand how they can be compared ...
Activity: 35
July 30, 2018, 04:13:15 AM
I think that would be Ethereum. At number two, the Ethereum is widely believed to be a survival-free survival project that goes beyond the bubble burst, threatening the crypto. With a market capitalization equivalent to 43% of the MOF, by the end of 2017, ETH had a magic jump to reach 9000%. Daily trading volume in blockchain of Ethereum reached over 600000 - more exciting than three times compared to Bitcoin. Unlike the Bitcoin community, for some reason, there has not been a formal leader yet (adding that Satoshi Nakamoto is just a mysterious figure in the legend), plus Ethereum co-directed by young celebrity, Vitalik Buterin. This community is growing and growing with enthusiastic members. In addition to the hundreds of successful ICO releases, Ethereum developers have created so many decentralized applications, from trading platforms, games, to protocols. Adding another point to Ethereum, that is Dozens of companies, although not involved in coding, also believed in Vitalik and joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA), which is called the alliance of giants. Many of the major financial and technology companies such as Microsoft, Cisco and UBSS have teamed up to promote and promote the technology and start-ups based on the blockcore Ethereum.
Activity: 29
July 30, 2018, 01:48:19 AM
I don't think so in light of the fact that as of recently nobody altcoin can supplant bitcoin on the best. bitcoin is still turned out to be promising coin for speculation particularly for long haul venture. eventhough the cost of bitcoin is unpredictability yet step by step bitcoin cost is continually expanding and it influence the cost to hole with altcoin are extremely far.
Activity: 27
July 29, 2018, 11:08:45 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

I do not agree with your point. In my opinion bitcoin is still better than altcoin. Because altcoin is still dependent on bitcoin pricing
Activity: 46
July 29, 2018, 11:08:28 PM
i don't think altcoins better than Bitcoin. Because altcoin price is dependent in bitcoin price, That what i think.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 11:04:09 PM
Bitcoin is the most popular among all the altcoins in cryptocurrency in accordance to the price, functionality, and legitimacy worldwide. If these coin will be take down, maybe it will take a lot of times and efforts ; the community behind this and also the investors. Altcoins are affordable to every new trader and holders according to the price and there's a lot of times you can make substantial profit because it is not on their highest peak. So I didn't say altcoins can beat now the Bitcoin but it would be preferably to make a transactions in any altcoins than Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 10:44:15 PM
We cant really do make a judgement by that, bitcoin is a good coin and as well as the other coins and tokens. They have specific functionalities. They have different movement of their roadmaps. The difference only is their ranking of their marketcap and its prices.
Activity: 108
July 29, 2018, 10:32:18 PM
If it says altcoin is better than bitcoin I think not. Bitcoin still remains the best to date. but now most people are interested in altcoint especially the newbie. people choose altcoint for various reasons one of which may be because altcoin prices they still reach today.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

Usually, to earn profit, they will transfer Bitcoin to Altcoins to trading, but after they earned profit from Altcoin, they will transfer into Bitcoin to hold long term. I think the cumulative value of Bitcoin is larger than Altcoins
the development potential of each coin is different and experiencing an ever-increasing development. with increasing growth yielding more profits and making substantial profits. so the advantage gained from Altcoin is high enough to make it better.
Activity: 48
July 29, 2018, 05:39:57 PM
Bitcoin is far ahead of any coin.  Bitcoin is the king on the crypto world
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 05:36:59 PM
Hello friend, I think It hard to say "Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN" because it depends on the the price, the roadmap, the idea and investors. In my opinion i invest both Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN. Good luck
Sorry but don't you think that a 'price' category is too like empty to say if something is better than other thing? Also the roadmap is only a roadmap, you can draw everything you want so it's just not a real factor for my person.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 05:31:50 AM
I think Bitcoin and Altcoin have their own advantages. Bitcoin is the most popular, it is the king of the cryptocurrency market. Many experts predict that in the future Bitcoin will grow strongly and its price will fly to the moon. Altcoin is cheaper than Bitcoin, it has the advantage of faster transaction speed, cheaper transaction costs than Bitcoin. I would choose to invest in Bitcoin. I believe that Bitcoin will bring me more profit in the future.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 29, 2018, 05:25:04 AM
I believe that sometime it's will be happening. But at this moment I don't see any altcoins which have opportunity to do this.
Pages:
Jump to: