Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 33. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 09:24:39 AM
Now there are a lot of projects that really exceed all the values ​​of bitcoin, but I think that people will still make a choice in favor of bitcoin, because they understand who is behind this whole market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
July 31, 2018, 09:24:27 AM
every altcoin have different purpose. it is not possible to compare all altcoins with bitcoin. but as an investing strategy, you can use and trade some altcoins to increase your bitcoin balance. altcoin trading is the most common way to make profit in the market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
July 31, 2018, 09:22:18 AM
So you are saying that those copycats in which we can get profits, are better than the king that we knew? I think not lol. Bitcoin is FAR better than alts. It will never be the better one against bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most profitable coin in this world, swear down.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 09:16:40 AM
yes,i agree altcoin is better than bitcoin because they get many profits and reaches six times of ICO price and it is serious about building the projects.
Activity: 126
July 31, 2018, 09:14:18 AM
I vote BTC. It's because BTC has more stable value than Alt and also has many advantage than Alt that make BTC suitable for long term investing. i agree that BTC has slow transaction speed and high fee. But it's because many people do transaction with BTC everyday. And If ETH or another ALT became the biggest Coin or King of crypto, they will have this problem.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 31, 2018, 09:10:40 AM
I dont think so, i think Bitcoin is the best coin on cryptocurrency. I suggest you to invest your money on bitcoin right now, and hold it until 2020 because bitcoin is the best aset investment for long-term investing. But if you want to invest your money, you have to know the risk and the potential of bitcoin.
Activity: 224
July 31, 2018, 09:09:48 AM
You know, I think it's impossible. Bitcoin is a world-famous crypto currency, many companies invest in it, the alcotnas are less well-known, and accordingly, there are fewer investments in them. It seems to me that holders bitkoyna simply do not allow him to fall
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 31, 2018, 09:08:29 AM
We will not know how it will be altcoin. could be in the future bitcoin replaced with better coins and have better technology than bitcoin. with the presence of ICO, Hardfork could have had a better new coin in its every year.
Activity: 490
July 31, 2018, 09:08:19 AM
well, i don't think so. for the price and its trading, bitcoin is till so far higher than the altcoins. i think that seen from the price, it is difficult for the altcoins to replace or pass the BTC. However, if we are talking about the transaction speed, fee, or the concept of the coins, some altcoins may be better such as ETH, Bitcoin cash, EOS, and other altcoins.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 09:07:17 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
about the potential altcoin seems to have a chance, but for now, I think bitcoin will stay on the front line because until now all coin prices are heavily dependent on bitcoin. So it can be said bitcoin greatly influential to all altcoin.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
July 31, 2018, 09:05:21 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
If by "better" you mean a higher price, it is unlikely that any other alt overcomes bitcoin.
If you are talking about the functionality (speed of transaction, fee, load on blockchain) ethereum, for example, has already become even more convenient than btc.
Activity: 728
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
July 31, 2018, 09:05:08 AM
at the moment, Yes better, you can earn more than the bitcoin itself. The price is now low, it's time to buy
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
July 31, 2018, 09:04:54 AM
Not the word "better" instead must appropriate to use altcoins are much profitable than bitcoin. How? Why,? Think the difference of btc price than any other altcoins there in exchanges. So if I have 10000$ do choose to buy 1 btc, it needed to pump 2000$ to get x2 of my investment. Then here in altcoins if I buy the same amount which is 10000$ of any alts, let say 0.02 usd per token.  Even in a simple pump reaching 0.04$ can gain x2 of my money.

Look the difference
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 09:04:01 AM
Yes, it's possible but I think it's highly unlikely as of this moment.

Every time bitcoin moves, there's always a huge impact among the altcoins.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
July 31, 2018, 09:01:36 AM
In fact, coins depend on the price of bitcoins. But investing only in bitcoins is very risky. I keep many coins in equal shares.
That is not true that every coin is "based" on price of the bitcoin, bitcoin is a coin that in most of cases making its price when market is going green so this is normal that some of the coins are follow that trend and make their price bigger but it is not always like that. Of course it is good to get more than one coin in our wallet and thanks to that we don't need to be always worried if the price of this one coin is going down cause our lost won't be that big if our savings will be split in more coins.
Activity: 434
July 31, 2018, 09:01:05 AM
Up to now, bitcoin is still king. For an atlcoin to go through very hard, but I find ETH very promising, it has proven itself over time with its speed, cost and utility, I believe it will pass bitcoin in the future
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 08:59:58 AM
I like Ethereum better, I think that it has more chances, therefore I prefer altcoins, and bitcoin has already done its own, I doubt that it will grow above $10,000
Activity: 88
July 31, 2018, 08:57:12 AM
I would rather choose altcoin instead of bitcoin. Because altcoin gives me more options in the business and has more options in becoming a holder.
So in terms of value, bitcoin can be many times more than altcoin but I prefer to trade altcoin / btc, alt / usd, alt / eth instead of just btc / usd.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
July 31, 2018, 08:56:42 AM
for now bitcoin is better to do as a trade and long-term investment, because right now I see altcoin is currently flushed. and difficult to ride.
Activity: 79
July 31, 2018, 08:54:24 AM
As you could see, the electricity of bitcoin is in reality massive into altcoins, while the fee of bitcoin cross down, altcoin will go down too. So consider if altcoin crushing bitcoin, i don't think it'll happen.
Pages:
Jump to: