Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 34. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 08:53:12 AM
in my opinion it can not be like that, bitcoin is better than altcoin, altcoin is just as a complement and as an alternative alone can not be like bitcoin that can be the main of all cryptocurrency that exists.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 08:42:49 AM
I am not sure. But I think in the future Altcoins will grow very strong, Altcoins  are so young
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 08:42:11 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
No your wrong Bitcoin is better than Altcoin because all of altcoin are converted to bitcoin if the bitcoin down price in the market all altcoin have listed to exchange with btc will down also.
Activity: 30
July 31, 2018, 08:39:12 AM
There is tech side reviewed, price can't decide if coin is good or not, so at least if you spam, don't make it so nonsense.
Of course altcoins are better, there are a lot of examples of this like ethereum, monero but... The reason why people say no is that they aren't as decentralized as bitcoin. This coin is unique on it's way.
Activity: 322
July 31, 2018, 08:37:54 AM
In fact, coins depend on the price of bitcoins. But investing only in bitcoins is very risky. I keep many coins in equal shares.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 08:34:50 AM
we should hold first bitcoin and next invest in altcoins when it comes to investment both are good for long-term investments
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 08:23:58 AM
I think that everything depends on the goals that you set for yourself. If you want to earn quickly and a lot of money, but with greater risks, then the altkoins are a good solution. If you want less risk, but a more stable result, then it's best to choose bitcoin. Buy and wait for the desired price and get your profit.
Activity: 107
July 31, 2018, 08:17:21 AM
Many altcoins are promising and have a very attractive growth potential
Activity: 60
July 31, 2018, 08:05:46 AM
Yet we can see that Bitcoin is better than Altcoins . Bitcoin remains the king .
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:45:14 AM
The most experienced developers are working on improving the bitcoin network. But maybe in the future a new coin will take the 1st place on CMC, it can be Ethereum, EOS or Telegram (GRAM)...
Activity: 226
July 31, 2018, 07:20:47 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

I am working with bitcoin about 1 year. So I really make money for that period of time. About altcoins, I started working with it only a few months ago so I am still starting it. As for me I prefer to work with Bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 31, 2018, 07:19:10 AM
No, Bitcoin is the best. Bitcoins is the king of crypto world, so the price of Bitcoin will rise in future. But Altcoins are useless. As you can see now, nobody want to buy altcoins and altcoins price droppes day by day. I think soon we will see ATL at all Altcoins. So if you want to save your money and to take some profit - buy only Bitcoin.
Activity: 31
July 31, 2018, 06:52:41 AM
Litecoin. Litecoin is also a heavyweight rival in the market with a 6.5% market share of Bitcoin, and a growth rate of 5000% in 2017. That makes it a bit heavier. Its 24 hour transaction volume is still less than 5 times the Bitcoin rate, as well as the other coin rates. Founded in 2011, Litecoin digitization has succeeded in gaining publicity from the public. . There are about 1.6 million LTC addresses in the world. Moreover, Litecoin community leader Charlie Lee is also famous for not losing anything to Vitalik Buterin. Even his Twitter account has a lot of interest, with 736000 followers. And because the APIs of Litecoin and Bitcoin are compatible, Litecoin can easily be integrated into applications that support Bitcoin blockchain. Claiming faster while lower fees than other blockchain are two advantages that make Litcoin the most convenient crypto coin to buy in small amounts. Up to now, Litecoin is the only coin able to beat Bitcoin's fees.
Activity: 49
July 31, 2018, 06:30:04 AM
Bitcoin Cash is also available. Bitcoin Cash. Basically, finding out about Bitcoin Cash is just a fork, but does this actually hinder the progress it takes to rank top of the table? Not at all, it still occupies the No. 4 position on the market capitalization market. In August of 2017, as a fork of Bitcoin blockchain, Bitcoin Cash immediately hatched up its client base. goods of BTC. Since then, the BCH has increased 750% and has just earned 11.5% of the market capitalization BTC.Bitcoin Cash obviously followed the Bitcoin tail as it also requires the same training equipment as coin its leader . At present, the blockchain of Bitcoin Cash is equivalent to about 10% of Bitcoin hashrate, but it has progressed steadily since birth. Interestingly, the hashrate difference between the two crypto can be as high as 20%, indicating a relatively flexible transfer between the diggers of the two networks. Bitcoin Cash does not just "energize" excavated from Bitcoin but also attracted much attention from the press. Have you ever been to Bitcoin.com or Bitcoin's Twitter account? There is plenty of information about this formidable opponent. Even the National Institute of Standards and Technology in the American Chamber of Commerce has held that the BCH is genuine and the BTC is just a clone fork. only. With its superior features, Bitcoin Cash has the largest number of investors in every blockchain, typically Roger Ver and many thousands of other fans. The genius entrepreneur and billionaire entrepreneur supports Bitcoin Cash with all his heart, money and enthusiasm. He went on to promote his favorite coin to the world wide community and to investment and key projects such as BitPay and Blockchain.info. Who knows who will join his team to defeat BTC?
Activity: 1372
July 31, 2018, 04:25:05 AM
Bitcoin is a stable crypto currency, the situation with altcoins is incomprehensible, it is not known when there will be growth
Activity: 98
July 31, 2018, 04:10:47 AM

I do not know, but everyone is always talking about bitcoin and many countries are also focused on bitcoin. I do not know which nicely ethereum and bitcoin are, but from the many people who talk about bitcoin, it could be a better bitcoin.
Activity: 280
July 30, 2018, 11:47:37 PM
altcoin is better only in terms of cheap price to buy, Bitcoin is still the best, many people prefer bitcoin, but I also do not deny, altcoin can make rich people and altcoin also able to provide investment benefits.
Activity: 48
July 30, 2018, 11:35:16 PM
Bitcoin is always best in cryptomarket it's most reliable coin still Bitcoin is top place in cryptomarket altcoins are good performance and better technology but these are not equal to Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
July 30, 2018, 11:19:46 PM
I think so that bitcoin is better than altcoins because bitcoin is a founder member of this crypto market and it's more reliable and convenient as compared to others, they are big market capital i this digital market and more impoving and promising himself.
Activity: 87
July 30, 2018, 11:14:40 PM
We won't see a decoupling from BTC just due to more Fiat/Alts pairings on exchanges. The moment when BTC won't matter anymore is when there is a real usage demand (nor all that speculative announcement hype as it is now) for an alt coin. Right now BTC just kind of "regulates" the mood in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: